• Breaking News

    Monday, December 28, 2020

    iOS Jailbreak [News] openjdk/openjre has been added to Procursus, which allows for Minecraft servers to be ran on an iPhone!

    iOS Jailbreak [News] openjdk/openjre has been added to Procursus, which allows for Minecraft servers to be ran on an iPhone!


    [News] openjdk/openjre has been added to Procursus, which allows for Minecraft servers to be ran on an iPhone!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:05 PM PST

    [Request] Widget and icon rows in iOS 12 iPads

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:25 AM PST

    [Tutorial] if your AltStore won’t sign in or gives errors

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:38 PM PST

    Not claiming to be a pro, but this is an issue I had and how I resolved it.

    Alt store wouldn't renew on device (iOS 13.6.1 11pro Odyssey win 10) Couldnt open Odyssey because of this.

    My device altstore wouldn't renew after it expired. Couldn't re-jailbreak.

    I researched a bunch without a definitive answer but this worked

    • uninstall AltStore from windows and iPhone
    • Make sure windows has fresh installed iCloud and iTunes (not from Microsoft store but from Apple site)
    • reboot both device and windows
    • reinstall altstore to win and then to device
    • redownload odyssey from website (via safari) choose install from AltStore on Odyssey site
    • enter Apple ID on device when promted
    • run jailbreak on iPhone (fails for me first time every time, reboots )
    • re-jailbreak again

    This worked and I didn't lose any tweaks or settings. I hope this didn't happen to you but if it did. This worked after an hour of fiddling.

    Happy Jailbreaking.

    submitted by /u/Ijustsaidthat2
    [link] [comments]

    [Request]Updated tweak for Portrait iPad style Safari tabs for iPhone on iOS 14

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:45 PM PST

    [Tip] How to (reliably) stop Windows from flagging Boardy's server as a virus

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:04 PM PST

    I'm a big fan of the tweak [[Boardy]], which syncs your iOS clipboard -- including pictures! -- with one or more computers on your local network. Unfortunately, Windows keeps flagging the server as a virus. Here's why, according to the developer:

    Since the Boardy server enables a form of local networking and it doesn't have any certificates that prove that it isn't a virus/Trojan then windows defender or some antivirus can detect Boardy as malware. Don't worry, it's totally safe, and I will add certificates to the server once I have some free time (super busy atm).

    While we're waiting for him to add certificates, I've found a reliable way to keep Boardy from being removed by Windows Defender. (Note: just clicking "Allow" when Windows Defender finds it doesn't work... it allows the server to stay for a while, but eventually Defender will flag it again and remove it.) Here's what you do: before you download the server, create a folder for it in Windows (I put mine at c:\Program Files (x86)\Boardy), then open the Windows Defender control panel by double-clicking on its icon in the task bar, and find the section marked "Add or Remove Exclusions" (in Windows 10, it's under Virus & Threat Protection, then scroll down to Virus & Threat Protection Settings, click Manage Settings, and scroll down to Add or Remove Exclusions). Add an exclusion for the folder you just created, THEN download the server to that location and run it. Windows won't try to remove it anymore!

    Thanks to the developer u/Greg0109 for this great tweak!

    submitted by /u/kumashi73
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Sileo randomly breaking

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:47 PM PST

    So ever since I made the switch to Sileo and libhooker (odysseyn1x) ive noticed a somewhat uncommon yet frustrating issue where Sileo randomly stops opening at all (as if im not jailbroken) and yet everything else works. I keep having to fully rejailbreak just to fix this and its becoming an annoyance for me because it seems to prevent other packagers like zebra and installer from working at all as "dpkg interrupted" errors appear and yet the moment i rejailbreak its gone. does anyone know why this could be happening? Im on an IPhone 6s running iOS 13.5.1 using Checkra1n +Odysseyra1n

    submitted by /u/LeonidasHD143
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Are there any tweaks where I can prevent/minimize the things stated in this post?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:39 AM PST

    [Giveaway] I’m giving away 5 copies of SleepSaver

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:40 AM PST

    [HELP] Jellyfish clock/weather/date all smushed together after updating tweaks in cydia, problem goes away when turning off Lynx

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:02 PM PST

    [HELP] how do I fix this I can’t download no tweaks pls help

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:34 PM PST

    [Request] Is there a tweak to disable airplane mode, wifi and cellular data control center toggles while locked?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:33 PM PST

    so to toggle them from CC, the phone has to be unlocked. thanks

    submitted by /u/patoons
    [link] [comments]

    [help] I’m jailbreaking with chimera but keep getting errors

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:12 AM PST

    [HELP] Jailbreak, iPhone 7, IOS 14.2, Checkra1n 0.12.1

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:53 PM PST

    [HELP] Jailbreak, iPhone 7, IOS 14.2, Checkra1n 0.12.1

    Hi,

    Hypervisor - VMWare Workstation 16.1

    VM - Kali Linux 2020.3

    USB Controller - USB compatibility: 3.1

    I am getting stuck trying to Jailbreak an iPhone 7 running IOS 14.2. Previously I was having issues getting Checkra1n to detect the phone after entering DFU mode. I resolved this by changing the USB Controller driver from the default USB compatibility:2.0 to 3.1 which allowed the phone to enter the next installation phase 'Setting up the exploit (this is the heap spay)' only to now get stuck at a new error.

    Exploit Failed (Error code: -28)

    USBDEVFS_SUBMITURB: No such device

    Has anybody experienced this error and able to provide advice to get past it?

    https://preview.redd.it/vuxnxrqvzu761.png?width=648&format=png&auto=webp&s=da23819a8631ca6339eb4aaaa68b263a93b58aff

    https://preview.redd.it/ojtv5uqvzu761.png?width=656&format=png&auto=webp&s=6d8325e669ccca52a7ff5de3546f095048d301e8

    submitted by /u/laingsta
    [link] [comments]

    [question] anyone have any luck jailbreaking with ra1n iPhone 6s on iOS 14.2?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:19 PM PST

    Just bought a phone from my boss he upgraded and sold me his old 6s for cheap. Unfortunately he updated to iOS 14.2 on it and I figured checkra1n would have some issues with that. I run the setup from my mac and it goes thru the whole process but pops up this message at the end of the boot code - Crash in required taskresetting**

    Anyone have any luck figuring out a way to download cydia on iOS 14.2? Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/ShogunLuke
    [link] [comments]

    [Help]Remote messages without without cyda?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:03 PM PST

    Hello, I've been trying to get the remote messages (ios7) from the cyda shop. but cyda has disabled purchases. Is there another way to get that app? like an alternative app store which contains the remote messages app.

    submitted by /u/itsDario1
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Working PokemonGo tweaks

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:18 PM PST

    Is there any working PokemonGo tweaks that actually work? No jailbreak detection.

    I'm using:

    • iOS 13.5
    • iPhone 7 Plus
    • Uncover 5.3.1
    submitted by /u/StealUrNutella
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Axon Reborn by Nepeta or Axon by BawAppie (Merona Repo)?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:57 PM PST

    [Question] Root file access on A12/iPhone XR/iOS 14.4

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:20 PM PST

    Looking for any recommendations possible...

    I have an iPhone XR with the most recent iOS 14.4 and I'm trying to access the root files in hopes to find the Snapchat files that are saved to your phone in either a tmp folder or .nomedia folder.

    I backed up my phone the other day but not sure if it backs up that kind of data and not sure if I'm on a 30 day time constraint or if that's only when they're gone from the Snapchat server.

    I've downloaded the AltStore and FilzaEscape but all the folders show up empty, tried downloading some different data recovery software but they don't get deep enough into the phone. It seems like there isn't currently a jailbreak for XR & iOS 14 but don't know too much about this stuff.

    Any advice?

    submitted by /u/Comfortable_Ad543
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] How can I figure out what tweak/thing in my jailbreak is causing me to have to re-enter my Apple ID password for verification multiple times a day?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:51 PM PST

    I posted about this a little while back but I'm having a weird issue the past month or so where I keep getting asked to re-enter my Apple ID password multiple times a week (sometimes multiple times a day) in order to re-authorise my account. This happens on all of my Apple devices, including my Hackinosh machine, but I think I may have finally narrowed it down to my jailbroken iPhone 6s because last night I rebooted into stock iOS without jailbreaking and the problem hasn't happened since…

    I've tried a bunch of different things, such as signing out from all of my devices and signing back in, I've even had Apple support on the phone looking at why my account keeps getting locked/asking me to re-authorise, and still can't figure it out.

    A little more about my set up: I'm on a 6s with iOS 13.5 and I jailbreak with Unc0ver. I also use ReProvision to keep Unc0ver signed. I can also provide my tweak list if someone can remind me how to copy it....

    I'd appreciate any advice anyone can give 👍

    submitted by /u/peanutismint
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] (14.3) Is there a tweak that just adds flashlight and camera buttons on older devices.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:47 PM PST

    Hi guys. I tried couple of gesture tweaks that includes this feature I wanted but I don't like gestures on an old iPhone. So I just want to replace my lockscreen with newer devices has. Is there a tweak just like this?

    submitted by /u/ahmetbaki
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] This happens when I try to remove an icon repo how to fix that as I want to remove it and it won't let me

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:25 PM PST

    [help] My phone keeps respring after swiping a couple pages in manga zone

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:21 PM PST

    [question] working ios 13 - 14 tweak to place icons anywhere on homescreen?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:30 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel