• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 30, 2020

    iPhone Love the Kumquat

    iPhone Love the Kumquat


    Love the Kumquat

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:52 AM PST

    switched from android to ios this year and I don't regret a thing. I wanted the airPods pro at first, but they don't fit at all in my tiny shit ears.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:44 AM PST

    AppClips sighting—first time I’ve seen them in use

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:53 AM PST

    I wrote a little article on how to save money on Apple products in Australia. Hope it helps someone!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:37 PM PST

    How is RAM different on iPhone compared to Android ? (on the edge between 12 and 12 Pro)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:25 PM PST

    Hi guys, so I'm a long time Android user and I decided to make switch to iOS. Nothing bad to say about Android but I like to explore my options and this would be my first time using the iOS so I'm excited to try it.

    I'm kinda on the fence between the 12 and 12 Pro but my main concern is the RAM. Currently I'm using a 2 year old Android phone who also has 4 GB of RAM and I noticed that it is a little bit slow when I multitask, and for some reason it takes longer to open some apps, messenger got laggy etc. I don't know if this is the software, old phone, or just lack of RAM but its certainly annoying when I need to jump between messenger and some apps and its pretty slow or it randomly reloads.

    So my question is, is the situation better on iPhone even tho its the same RAM size ? Does the iOS have better RAM management ? Where I come from the price for the Pro is a lot higher then regular 12 so its not a big deal for me to lose lidar and a third camera but the RAM is the biggest concern. Also are there any more things that make the pro more worth it then the regular 12 ? I am a casual social media user, camera is also an important factor but from what I heard you won't really notice the difference unless you are a pro photographer.

    submitted by /u/Pandakonda
    [link] [comments]

    Apple is Testing its First-Ever Foldable Smartphone to Launch in 2022

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:38 AM PST

    Are all iPhone models equally vulnerable to shutting down in the cold ? (At same battery age)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:27 PM PST

    Leak suggests Apple will launch 2nd generation AirPods Pro in two sizes; may use W2 chip

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:44 AM PST

    12 pro max.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:02 PM PST

    What app are y'all using to take those 3D pictures of your rooms/cars and such.

    submitted by /u/poop-sock-7
    [link] [comments]

    MagSafe Wallet and metro card?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:23 PM PST

    Is it safe to keep my metro card in the MagSafe wallet or will it demagnetize it?

    submitted by /u/CarbonChrome
    [link] [comments]

    Best iphone case for og ones

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:57 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel