• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 26, 2020

    Apple Help i just got this message, is it a scam? i don’t own an iphone 8?

    Apple Help i just got this message, is it a scam? i don’t own an iphone 8?


    i just got this message, is it a scam? i don’t own an iphone 8?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:00 PM PST

    What phone is this? My sister and I got one for Christmas but we need a case and don’t know for which to get. The box says iPhone, the settings says iPhone 12 but online, the iPhone 12 has three cameras and the iPhone 12 MINI has 2.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:20 AM PST

    iPhone 6S Apple Smart Battery Case, I have it for 4 years already. It looks like that because my dog destroyed it lol it’s still working and charging tho. I charged it but found out that it got a little damp because the carpet I put it on was wet. Now I’m scared to use it, any tips? ��

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:58 PM PST

    Has anyone ever had an issue with Apple pulling a lot money (nearly $2,000) out of their bank account? I noticed this yesterday and it’s been going on since about the 21st. 15 posted and 8 pending charges from them.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 03:47 PM PST

    Is this a hack?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:02 PM PST

    I bought some knock off wired iPhone headphones off of Amazon for my 8 (since, special port ).

    I just plugged them in and it said "Beats" with a connect to Bluetooth button even though they're wired. Then when it connects it turns to "baets". I tried to not connect and it didn't work. I tried turning off Bluetooth but it demanded it. They're wired...

    I went back to Amazon and the listing has been deleted. I did research and found another charger from that same company with all 1 star reviews worried about the same thing.

    Should I be concerned or shake it off as it's just another knock off brand?

    I only use headphones for music and videos. I don't use it for phone calls, so I'm not worried about an audio type hack. I'm just worried they'll get into my phone and hack into my bank and passwords.

    submitted by /u/beerpoweredcoffee
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone SE Update issues

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:16 PM PST

    I have a brand new iPhone SE (2nd generation) that I am trying to activate and transfer info from my old iPhone. It is forcing an update to IOS 14.3 and the update will install but them gets stuck on "preparing update".

    Because it is a brand new iPhone, I can not go into settings to remove the download and try again. I have tried restarting the new phone but this has not made a difference. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/macgregor_26
    [link] [comments]

    I forgot to reset my iPhone before selling it

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:47 PM PST

    I know it was a stupid mistake but is it possible to erase it without asking the seller to send it back so i can reset it for them? If i erase it on find my iPhone im pretty sure it'll turn on activation lock. On this apple support page, it says i can turn off activation lock remotely but i just want to make sure first so i don't accidentally brick the iPhone, Please help

    submitted by /u/anmarspiss
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my iPhone 7 Plus microphone make this interference repetitive sound?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:55 AM PST

    2012 Macbook Pro not charging

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:40 PM PST

    I have a 2012 macbook pro that is only turning on when plugged in. The Magsafe light is green but the battery is at 1% and not charging. Battery only has 155 cycles and condition is normal in the system report. I have tried the following.

    • Different charger
    • Cleaned the magsafe outlet
    • Reset the NVRAM/PRAM
    • Reset the SMC
    • Tried holding D on startup for diagnostics but am only getting internet recovery

    Is there anything else to try before taking it to the store?

    submitted by /u/pkui89
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 Pro Max service issues/not working

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:55 PM PST

    Hi everyone.

    I have done a little research before I decided to post this, and could not directly find an answer. I have had the new iPhone 12 Pro Max for about a month now and not had any issues with it at all. I have loved it until today. I went to bed last night and the phone was working perfectly fine. This morning, I have been struggling to keep service for more than 2 minutes and when switching apps. The phone will not let me call or text and I am stuck with what to do. I have been to AT&T and they have done all they can to help me. Is there any other suggestions or does any one know what to do with this issue? I have photos here to help my explanation.

    Thank you for all the time and help!

    submitted by /u/itisyoon
    [link] [comments]

    PowerBeats Pro?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:19 PM PST

    Case is dropping rapidly when not in use. 5%~ and hour. And every now again the case has its LED indicator lit a constant white. I've tried a reset, same problem. Is this just a battery degradation issue?

    submitted by /u/Gunfreak2217
    [link] [comments]

    I dropped my phone, any ideas to what is the problem and how to fix it?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:58 PM PST

    I dropped my iPhone 10 S today, and on the back all around the camera is cracks, and when I opened the camera app my back camera is black and not working, however my front camera does work. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/vadenoasis
    [link] [comments]

    Credit Card required for App Store purchases?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:44 PM PST

    Hi all,

    My partner purchased Apple gift cards for my sisters to use with their new iPhones. They were able to successfully redeem them but when trying to make purchases they are automatically prompted to add a credit card. Is there any way around this or do they have to have a cc added?

    submitted by /u/Left_ctrl
    [link] [comments]

    Woodworking & iPhone 12's

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:11 PM PST

    Hey y'all, I want to build an iPhone stand w/ MagSafe built-in for my friend. To make sure the MagSafe puck doesn't get pulled out, I wanted to put in around 3 small magnets instead of glue, but I have no idea if it'll affect the cell/WiFi signal.,

    submitted by /u/battle_boo
    [link] [comments]

    m1 mbp n-key rollover

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:04 PM PST

    hi everyone! does anyone know the rollover for the keyboard? i have a m1 mbp and when i play minecraft it wont let me use space+crtl+w at the same time. im trying to figure out why it wont let me use those keys at the same time. thanks!!

    submitted by /u/thatoneburntnugget
    [link] [comments]

    Okay, I’m so confused. Is there anything besides me being blocked that would cause this to happen (messages not delivered)? We’ve been planning on moving in together and everything’s been nice. And out of nowhere, this.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:45 PM PST

    Second monitor for MacBook Air

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:45 PM PST

    I spilled coffee on my 2013 MacBook Air three weeks ago and the monitor is fuzzy and unusable, but everything else seems fine. Is it possible to hook it up to a second monitor and use my computer normally?

    submitted by /u/tsiugnilaicos
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone name on MacBook Apple ID

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:44 PM PST

    On the MacBook whenever I go to settings>Apple ID than there is a iPhone connected, how do I change the name of the iPhone ? I already changed it to something in my iPhone but it's doesn't update the name on the Mac. Can I do something about this ?

    submitted by /u/Joeyisthebeat
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy AirPods Pro case new, used, or refurbished?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:38 PM PST

    Hello everyone. Recently, my dad has found a pair of AirPods Pro and it doesn't have the charging case. I've been searching the case on EBay and I see sellers selling the cases in new, used, and refurbished condition. I was wondering if I should order them like new, used, or refurbished.

    submitted by /u/Gamessumi
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how I can get all my music?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:14 PM PST

    So I recently went from a iPhone 8 to an iPhone 11 but I was having issues with all my apps downloading. I eventually just deleted all of them and re-downloaded them but then I noticed that some of my music and playlists were missing. After looking at my old phone and my new one, I noticed I was signed into one Apple ID but all my subscriptions were under a different Apple ID. I don't know how I did that and I'm wondering if I can somehow do it again on my current one?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/decepticonJess
    [link] [comments]

    Facetime video crashing on Mac

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:03 PM PST

    Recently my 2016 Macbook Air has had an issue where Facetime will crash upon connecting video calls. When either placing or answering calls, the app crashes as soon as the video call is connected. Audio calls work fine, but video calls fail 100% of the time. For the other person the call connects but all they can see is a black screen. The only recent change I can think of was that I installed zoom through chrome browser. It was uninstalled but the problem persists. The app is throwing an exc_bad_access error with line 27 com.apple.gamekitservies.mediaqueue.sendproc being the thread that it crashing. I don't have a copy of the actual crash logs to post at this point as I'm using a different computer to post this.

    submitted by /u/Ocean223
    [link] [comments]

    I just bought the new Mac with m1 chips

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:02 PM PST

    I forgot to change the keyboard's key language. Do i have to refund and repeat the process or I can just email them?

    submitted by /u/Haiori
    [link] [comments]

    Down arrow key is not working. How do I fix this?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:50 PM PST

    Up, left, right arrow key is working fine but not the down arrow key. I am using MacBook Air Early 2015 OS X El Capitan. I already tried NVRAM reset. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Anxious-Scratch
    [link] [comments]

    Creating TV episode or Movie playlists on Apple TV?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 06:42 PM PST

    Hi all, I am wanting to create a playlist of all of the Christmas episodes of my favorite tv shows. Is this even possible to do? And if so how? I'm having a lot of trouble finding a good answer on it.

    I have the 4th Gen Apple TV and an iPhone X.

    submitted by /u/ShieraHall
    [link] [comments]

    In the share button menu in Safari, how do I remove the suggested contacts row?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:45 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel