• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 27, 2020

    iPhoneX Last week I said I'm not going to get the 12 Pro because of Covid and not being able to go out much, today I bought it anyway. Massive upgrade!

    iPhoneX Last week I said I'm not going to get the 12 Pro because of Covid and not being able to go out much, today I bought it anyway. Massive upgrade!


    Last week I said I'm not going to get the 12 Pro because of Covid and not being able to go out much, today I bought it anyway. Massive upgrade!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    So I have owned the X for 3 years and wanted to upgrade but two things left me on the fence: the same notch and not being able to go out much because of Covid. Now I upgraded anyway because I got a good deal and it was 100% worth it:

    • cameras are better, especially in low light and for selfies

    • speakers sound really nice and can be pretty loud

    • the stainless steel sides and frosted glass back (gold) make it feel like you are holding jewelry

    • screen is much brighter and slightly larger

    • with now 256GB I can finally save more of my 20MB camera photo jpgs or back up photos while traveling

    Better battery, processor and RAM are nice to have of course. I don't care much about 5G yet. I think the 12 Pro will be a great phone for the next three years.

    submitted by /u/imissbackpacking
    [link] [comments]

    I said I wasn’t going to upgrade from iPhone X but I’ve changed my mind.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    After completely dismissing the idea of an upgrade this year I've reconsidered. The iPhone X is a great phone and has treated me well over the last few years. I could keep it, and it would serve me well over the next year or two in almost all areas of use but there is one area where it has been letting me down in a noticeable way. It's low light/night photography. I'm a new parent with my first child, going into Halloween and the holidays I want to be able to take the photos I need to without missing the moment. I don't own a DSLR so this is my main camera. Seeing the improvements the 12 Pro has made with low light and night photos it has won me over. I've decided to wait for the 12 Pro Max to get the most out of the new camera tech. Is anyone else increasingly on the fence of making the upgrade or have reconsidered after seeing the hands on reviews?

    submitted by /u/TDMarsh
    [link] [comments]

    IOS 14.1 Battery Life on IPhone X

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    I've held off upgrading my iPhone X to IOS 14 after hearing it severely impacted battery life. How true is this regarding iOS 14.1, is it an improvement?

    submitted by /u/Yoach
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel