• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 17, 2020

    iPhoneX Anyone else having photo quality issues lately?

    iPhoneX Anyone else having photo quality issues lately?


    Anyone else having photo quality issues lately?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    My photos have become blurry over the past year. Compared to my wife's X, the difference is very noticeable. About half the time there is a ~1 second delay between the time I press the shutter button to the time it captures the image. The portrait mode is also very slow and blurry. I attribute this to showering with my phone near me and possible steam damage. Has anyone else has had this issue. Is there fix?

    Also, could it maybe be a battery issue due to the delay in shutter button to capture speed?

    submitted by /u/NOPOLITIX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel