• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 17, 2020

    Apple Help Why can’t I download “find my iPhone?”

    Apple Help Why can’t I download “find my iPhone?”


    Why can’t I download “find my iPhone?”

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Fast Charging for iPhone 11 (or others)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    I have the 1st generation 11inch iPad Pro and it came with a USB C power adapter and cable, I'm going to buy an iPhone 11 soon and Apple says I'll need a 20W charger to fast charger the device, is it possible for me to use the same adapter as my iPad? (tho on the adapter itself it only mentions up to 9V) or will I have to buy the 20W adapter from Apple? Which looks exactly the same, but I'm not sure if it is or they upgraded it to 20W

    Thanks in Advance for your help :)

    submitted by /u/CyberSoldierHQ
    [link] [comments]

    How to keep data from a previous Apple ID WITHOUT using Icloud?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    My iphone is linked with one apple id that is shared with others in my family. I want to create my own apple ID, but i don't want to use icloud (we don't ever use it) because i don't want my family to get all my pictures and messages. How do i move all my data (photos, contacts, etc) onto a new apple ID without using icloud?

    submitted by /u/amandashockley
    [link] [comments]

    Will Apple consider this a “hairline crack” and replace under warranty? iPad 7th generation (2020). Never dropped, bent or stressed, no spidering, no damage to the body.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    It used to say passwords & accounts, now it just says passwords. Where’s the accounts?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    iPhone 6 - Stuck after Backup Restore!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    Hello!

    I recently stored a backup of my iPhone 6. The problem is that my home button is broken. I am stuck on a white screen that states "Press home to upgrade." I cannot press home, and I can't figure out a way around this.

    For instance, my iTunes won't recognize the iPhone as I must first enter in the passcode; without first pressing home to bypass this white screen, it seems I am stuck.

    Can anyone please offer help?

    submitted by /u/KakaRostam
    [link] [comments]

    Notifications for iphones

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    I haven't received notifications from imessage for over a week and i have tried almost everything. Anyone know what is happening

    submitted by /u/Sadorphan678
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Advertisement

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Hey. Does anybody know what software apple uses to create these awesome (3D) ads for their products?

    submitted by /u/SmartNTech
    [link] [comments]

    2020 iPad Pro 11” Battery drains extremely fast. From 80% to 20% in less then 3 hours. What can I do?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    18W Adapter and 20W Adapter interchangeable? Can I charge my iPad and iPhone with the 30W Mac adapter?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    The adapter that came with my iPad Pro (20W) and iPhone 11 Pro (18W) are pretty similar just different watts. I don't want to clutter my charging station if I don't need to, so will it make a difference if I just use one for both my phone and the iPad? Which one should I keep? Will the 20W adapter harm my iPhone battery? Will the 18W adapter charge my iPad more slowly than 20W? Can just replace everything with the 30W adapter from my Mac or will it do some damage in the long run? I'm clearly not informed on tech, help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/1m72
    [link] [comments]

    My I phone 8 camera is having a seizure, could it be the auto focus?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    Any security risk in opening an email and clicking on a link in the email on iphone?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    I have my hotmail accounts associated with my mail app, and earlier I was clicking on the email

    for confirmation of registration for an app I just downloaded from app store (it's hotstock-alerter).

    Is there any security risk in opening that email, and clicking on a link in the email? (It only opened the link/url in safari).

    Also, when an app uses your other app (for me, the hotstocker app opened my mail app to send an email when I clicked the 'contact us' option in the app), is there any security risk with this too?

    Thank You

    submitted by /u/killerofpain
    [link] [comments]

    iPad battery level on iPhone widget

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I just bought an iPad. Shouldn't I be able to see its battery level on the battery widget on my iPhone? Thanks :) https://i.imgur.com/sQBcsMS.jpg

    submitted by /u/D4N13L3
    [link] [comments]

    My screen on my iPad air 2 suddenly became like this. I was just watching a video on YouTube and then the screen suddenly became like this. I tried some methods I found on the internet to no avail. Please tell me if you know what to do. Thank you

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Keyboard issue while abroad.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Hello, my girlfriend's 2017 Macbook pro keyboard stopped working today. I'm not sure what system update is active.

    We thought of trying to activate the on screen keyboard until we can fix it but can't in the guest account. We also can't get into the main account and cannot deactivate the password.

    We're currently in Mexico and not near a big city so no apple stores, any ideas of what it could be or a troubleshoot you know of? Btw: the track pad is working.

    submitted by /u/iLuvSpooders
    [link] [comments]

    Black Display on 2008 Macbook Pro

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Hey all, first time poster here on the r/applehelp subreddit, just hoping I could pick your brains in hopes of finding a solution to a problem I've been having.

    I recently came into this old 2008 Macbook Pro that belonged to my mother before she passed, and as far as I know, it was functioning without issue before her passing. The issue however, comes in the form of a solid black display on attempt to boot. The laptop is definitely turning on, as indicated by the white light at the base of the device and distinct startup noise from the internal components, but that display just doesn't wanna work. It's probably also worth mentioning that the device is missing its battery pack, but I didn't think(?) this would be a problem as long as it was consistently plugged in to a power source.

    I've tried a bunch of different solutions at this point, from attempting to reset SMC, to adjusting brightness, but so far nothing has worked. I'm at a dead end here, so I figured maybe someone here could help me. I'd be greatly appreciative of any insight you all could provide!

    Picture of the device.

    submitted by /u/wintery_moon
    [link] [comments]

    Any app for iOS that arranges photos by in folders of the app they were saved from?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Like the title says, I want my iPhone to organize images like if I save something from Reddit, it goes to an album named reddit. If I save from discord, it goes to an album called Discord.

    submitted by /u/omgitsme7
    [link] [comments]

    Turn off watch maps app auto launch

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    I've already turned off wake screen auto launch. How do I turn off the detection on my watch when using maps app?

    iOS 14.2 Watch OS 7.02

    submitted by /u/BrilliantNightmare
    [link] [comments]

    Image transfer question.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    How do I transfer pictures from an iPhone to a Mac?

    submitted by /u/Merlyn43
    [link] [comments]

    Where can i get an authentic Iphone 4/old IPod type charger?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    iPhone 12 Clear Case Recommendations?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Hey guys -

    I got my iPhone 12 preordered and I'm looking for a case for it. I'm looking for a specific kind of clear case - a black border / bumper type thing with a clear back. I basically am looking for a case closest to the Spigen Ultra Hybrid, but the buttons on the Spigen Ultra Hybrid for this year are a strange square shape that doesn't match the phone.

    I was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations for cases? I'm looking for something with decent drop protection that isn't too expensive. I don't like completely clear cases due to the yellowing that takes place over time and I just don't like the aesthetic of it. I really like that black border thing. Basically, the Ultra Hybrid would be perfect otherwise, but I really don't know if the buttons will be nice. I prefer them to match the phone and have tactile response - clicky.

    I've looked at the Unicorn Beetle Style and that looks kinda nice, but not a huge fan of the grey borders. I also looked at the Cyrill Color Brick, but I'm not a huge fan of the translucent backing. Those two are probably the closest I've gotten to what I want...

    Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/TheAnxiousAntisocial
    [link] [comments]

    Wait for new macbooks or get 16in pro now?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I was looking to upgrade my current 2016 macbook pro to a higher end specced out macbook for coding/bioinformatics/research workload. My original plan was to get a refurbished 16in macbook pro with better cpu, 64gb ram, better graphics card etc. However, my brother said that apple should be coming out with their new macbook pros in a month. I am just worried that it will have a lot of glitches like the touchbar one I have when it first comes out. Should I just buy 16in now? wait for new version? or wait and see if 16in price drops?

    submitted by /u/jsjsjsjshxusjs
    [link] [comments]

    My Mac's screen has been constantly flickering just today, see comments for further details.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    iPhone apps invisible!! Don’t know how it happened. I plugged my charger in and then a few seconds later my screen goes black with a loading icon in the middle. Then my phone turns on so I put my password in and then the apps are invisible! Please h elp if anyone has had this problem ������

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Broadcast Message To All of My Child's Devices

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    I noticed in the last Apple event they demonstrated broadcasting. Is there a way I can send a voice braodcast to all of my son's devices at the same time? Also, what if I wanted to broadcast the message to all my family members? This can be pretty handy at times. any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/A1MB1G
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel