• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 7, 2020

    iPhone Why does double tapping the home button move the screen down?

    iPhone Why does double tapping the home button move the screen down?


    Why does double tapping the home button move the screen down?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    This feature always confused me. It just seemed weird and I don't know what purpose it would serve.

    submitted by /u/gumcuy
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X fell and screen is glitchy

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    My iPhone fell but thankfully the screen isn't cracked. There are some lines on the side and some black spots and the screen looks like its popping off from the side a bit. I'm scared that if I push it down, I damage some of the hardware or the battery, but I'm not sure how else I can fix it. When i move the phone around the glitches change so I'm pretty sure it's a hardware issue, but i know how how to fix it. If there's an option, I'd like to fix it at home without going to a repair shop.

    submitted by /u/maria7114
    [link] [comments]

    Dark shadow at the bottom left corner of screen of iPhone 11

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    Phone is out of warranty. Will the Genius Bar or apple in general be nice enough to replace the screen free of charge?

    submitted by /u/true_tedi
    [link] [comments]

    Help wanted pls: add photos to iCloud from android. Will pay $$$

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    I've finally decided to see what the hype is about and bought an iphone. When I tried to use the 'Move to IOS' app, all my photos were out of order in the photos app. Looking for help to get all my photos across in the right order - I'm thinking of uploading all my photos to iCloud from my android, then downloading them onto my iphone. Has anyone any idea how to do this? or any other method I could use to get the same outcome?

    p.s Willing to PayPal someone $$$ cause I've spent 3 whole days doing this with no help.

    submitted by /u/supertoobz
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XR keeps losing WiFi signal

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    I am on IOS 13.7 currently but have been experiencing this issue for quite a while. I would just be using my phone and the WiFi would just randomly disappear. There are 3 other iPhone XR in the house but it seems as if I am the only one that is having this issue. I have reset my phone many times as well as even change my router but this issue still continues. Also another note it seems as if my phone has a harder time detecting connections in the house like in my room it is the only device in the house that can't connect to the router. Has anyone else had this problem?

    submitted by /u/5ad-B0i
    [link] [comments]

    Permission toggles are missing in settings?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    I opened the Kasa app and it says to turn on the Local Network toggle in the app page in settings, but when I go there the toggle is missing

    submitted by /u/sebpegmafia
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XS Home Screen help

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    This icon won't come off of my mom's Home Screen and I'm confused as to how to make it go away?iPhone XS

    submitted by /u/rvf11
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XR cellular data update failure

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/aRb4Xe3.jpg

    Is this happening to anyone else?

    Started over a month ago. Followed the link per Apple, and it told me to connect to iTunes, check for update, which would uninstall and reinstall the update. I did it and it worked.

    A few weeks later it started again, I've been able to power down my phone and turn it on again and it's good for a day or two until it happens again.

    Until it eventually happened and wouldn't fix. So I did the iTunes update again, but this time there was no option to uninstall and reinstall.

    So I get ahold of Apple and the lady I was talking to acted like she didn't know what I was talking about.
    Ended up with an appointment at an Apple place, where they just reset my phone to factory. I get home and set it up And it's good. Until the very next day which was yesterday. It happens again and I can't get it to come back. So I take the SIM card out put it back in, restart and it was good. Until now.

    And I'm here. Not knowing what to do. Anyone have any insight?

    submitted by /u/sonorandosed
    [link] [comments]

    How do I change the apple ID on a phone without losing any data?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    My mum and dad both have iPhones. When my mum got her phone, my dad offered to set it up because he owned an iPhone and knew how to set it up (he did not). While setting it up, when it asked for an apple ID, he put his own in. Now both phones are linked and are sharing every photo, taking up space on each others iCloud etc. Basically, it's a pain in the ass.

    Is there any way that I can give my mum her own apple ID without losing any images or messages? She's very insistent nothing is changed. Is this possible?

    Both are iPhone 7s' running iOS 13.7

    submitted by /u/Burgundy_Man
    [link] [comments]

    Notes won’t ask for touch-ID (iPhone7+)[help]

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I have a problem with opening protected notes. I only use my fingerprint to unlock my notes. Just before I tried to open a note and somehow my homebutton didn't recognize my fingerprint a few times and „notes" switched from asking for touch-ID to asking for my password. Unfortunately I can't remember my password because of my luxury life with touch-ID. My question is how can I make notes to ask me again for my fingerprint instead of my password. I tried to restart my phone a couple times and I couldn't find anything on google.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/AutenticAthlet
    [link] [comments]

    Mystery alarms going off. iPhone 8

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    I have 3 alarms that go off at 6:10, 6:20 and 6:30 AM every day. I have no idea why. They don't show up on my list. The bedtime function is off, I have done everything short of a full reset. I just updated to iOS14 and they still go off. Any help or suggestions will be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/TerriblyFallout
    [link] [comments]

    Restore iOS 14 Backup to iPhone 5s

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    I'm going from an iPhone 11 Pro running iOS 14 to an iPhone 5s. I know the iPhone 5s does not support iOS 14; I do not want to run iOS 14 on my iPhone 5s. However, if I try to restore from a backup on my iPhone 5s, will it not work because the backup was made with iOS 14?

    Any help is much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/livingbti
    [link] [comments]

    Which one of these chargers will charge faster? 5V-4.8A(2.4A per port) vs 5v-2.4A (2.4A per port)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Hi, I need help about which one will charge faster.

    -Anker USB Charger 4.8A/24W 2-Port USB Wall Charger (Max per port 2.4A)

    -Anker USB Plug Charger, PowerPort mini 2 Port USB Charger 2.4A/12W (Max per port 2.4A)

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/-BBerke-
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone stopped being able to send pictures to android

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    I noticed this weekend that pictures would not deliver to my friend or my husband, both of which are not on iPhones. I checked my mms message settings and all of that is good to go.

    Anyone else noticing a change? I'm on an iPhone 7 with the most recent software.

    submitted by /u/Juggernaughty81
    [link] [comments]

    Texting help

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    I recently upgraded from a 6S with a downloaded keyboard because I rather use swype than hit every key individually. I have a XR, I have not downloaded a keyboard for it since I can swype. But when I text and I use vulgar language, I have to spell the word out individually because the swype won't. Is there a setting I can change?

    submitted by /u/cheesebets84
    [link] [comments]

    Cut out the middle of a picture?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Hi, I have a picture and I only need the top and the bottom of it. Is there an app that removes the parts I don't need and maybe stitch the remain parts together?

    submitted by /u/JensUserrr
    [link] [comments]

    Volume issues on iOS 14 - iPhone 11 Pro - lowest volume setting isn't actually 'off', cannot turn down music completely volume buttons or volume slider

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    Hi,

    When listening to music using my Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT headphones, I cannot completely turn down music or podcasts using the volume slider or volume buttons.

    I have the headphones themselves set to the lowest volume and yet when I put the volume all the way to the left on my phone (using the slider or the buttons), the audio still plays.

    It's also really loud even on the lowest settings.

    I've had these headphones for about two years now and this has only recently started happening, any ideas?

    Here's a screenshot of my phone to illustrate what I mean. Even when I'm on this volume setting, the music is still playing:

    https://imgur.com/a/MjkExKk

    submitted by /u/eddie442
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to block a whole country?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    I keep getting spam calls from Germany, they let it ring once and then hang up. They call at all hours of the day and I'm going INSANE. Any way to block all numbers that starts with +49?

    submitted by /u/Flowered_bob_hat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel