• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 20, 2020

    iPhone My phone refuses to turn off, i cant open any apps, and there is an nameless app that i cant get rid off.

    iPhone My phone refuses to turn off, i cant open any apps, and there is an nameless app that i cant get rid off.


    My phone refuses to turn off, i cant open any apps, and there is an nameless app that i cant get rid off.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    I was facetiming my girlfriend and we decided to restart the call cause she said i was very laggy, and when she called me back i could;nt hear my ringtone but theres was no pick up and hang up button. and havent been able to turn it off

    submitted by /u/ElCanelos
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 11 Battery Max Capacity

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Hi guys, not looking to start a flame war. Just wanted to get some advice. I bought an iPhone 11 at launch last year and was surprised when I looked up my battery Maximum Capacity today. It dropped to 83%!

    I had Optimised Charging on since launch and have a normal non-jailbroken phone. Before the pandemic, I usually charge it overnight and use it normally through the day. Rarely if ever needed to charge it during the day.

    What am I doing wrong? Also, I noticed battery is not normally included in warranty though not sure if this can be considered a defect. Any help or constructive comments will be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/aikavari
    [link] [comments]

    Bug with Visual Voicemail

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 8 Plus running on 13.7. I am in the US.

    I don't remember when this started or which iPhone it started on (not my current one), but at some point my visual voicemail stopped working. Whenever I purchase a new phone, visual voicemail works when the phone is first turned on and connected to my number, but once I upload all my data, it's gone again. It's like it's a bug within my backup, not the phone itself.

    Things I've tried in the past few years: Turned VV on and then off again (reboot) Turned on and off airplane mode (reboot) Reset the cellular network (reboot) Re-setup my voicemail

    At this point, it hasn't worked in about 4 years, and I'd like to get a new phone soon, but I'm afraid once I set it up to my computer to upload my info, it'll go away again.

    I do remember it working on some of my earlier iPhones and I loved the feature. I don't recall what happened to make it go away.

    Any advice?

    submitted by /u/AndThenThereWasLily
    [link] [comments]

    Frequent Animation Stutter / Hitches When Switching Apps in App Switcher

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    iPhone XS / iOS 14.0.1

    Hi. I've been getting increasingly frequent and worse animation stutters and quarter second hitches whenever I move into the app switcher or when closing out an app.

    Rebooting my phone tends to help for a little while but within minutes the random hitches and stutters are back.

    This has been occurring since iOS 13. I hoped 14 would resolve the problem but obviously not.

    submitted by /u/ShadowDancer11
    [link] [comments]

    Using computer to use iPhone/Touch disease

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    I have a iPhone 6 that I unfortunately dropped, and now the majority of my phones screen is unresponsive, and now I can't enter my passcode. Is there a way I can use my computer to back my phone up without entering my passcode (as I have another iPhone 6 that I could put the backup into), reset the phone, or somehow use it through my computer so I can Atleast enter my passcode through the computer (if that makes sense) and so I could backup my phone?

    submitted by /u/Tyt1999
    [link] [comments]

    whenever i make a video with the camera app, the camera quality is glitchy

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    i have an iphone 8, i just got it. suddenly my phone made beeping noises through my headphones and later my camera quality is glitchy sometimes? anybody know how it happened? or how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/mma-bjj-hardcore-fan
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone hack??

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    This started happening about 1-2 weeks ago and I did my best to research what was happening, but no matter what I searched I could never find anything about anyone experiencing the same thing, so here I am making my first Reddit post. I have an iPhone 8 and it just started doing this thing where at a random time when I unlock it, very very briefly the screen is completely black with a very faint green orb in the middle, almost swirly but it's always gone too fast so I never have time to examine what exactly it is. It happens very randomly, any time day or night and sometimes it'll happen twice a day then I won't see it again for days. Since it happens so randomly, whenever it does happen I'm not ready for it so Im not focused enough to look closely at it before its gone after like 0.5 seconds. So far I haven't noticed any other signs of hacking such as rapid decrease in battery or anything. Idk, this may also just be a glitch, I just want to know if anyone else has experienced the same thing ever.

    submitted by /u/Cayd2000
    [link] [comments]

    Recently lost an iphone

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    I recently lost an Iphone 11 black. Me being dumb removed my iCloud cuz i was gonna sell it but someone broke into my apartment and stole it. Is there any way to track it with the imei or something

    submitted by /u/Lafayette117
    [link] [comments]

    Multiple contact deletion.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    I'm trying to delete my unused contacts on iPhone 11pro. Updated contacts on iCloud. Updated contact list has not update to device. How can I delete unused contacts off iPhone with out having to individually delete each contact?

    submitted by /u/Leviathan_Revel
    [link] [comments]

    Old battery in a brand new phone?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    So I just bought an iPhone SE in an unofficial store (new packaging and everything, warranty, etc.). The only problem with the phone is, the battery life seems super short to me. In settings -> battery -> battery health it says 100% capacity. But could somebody have taken out the new battery out of the phone and replaced it with an old one before packaging, and for some reason the phone still thinks the battery is at 100% health?

    How can I make sure the battery is indeed old before I go to an official store and tell them to replace my phone? What ways are there to check the capacity?

    P.S. a rip-off like this maybe couldn't happen in America, but I don't live in America so this is possible, in my opinion.

    submitted by /u/HeadDefense
    [link] [comments]

    How to unlink my live to my gmail email?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    IPhone does something weird where now my live emails show up on gmail. I do not want this. It even does this on the computer now. How do I fix it? I still want text email notifications, just not this weird combination.

    submitted by /u/CommodoreBlair89
    [link] [comments]

    Internet Connectivity Issues (Iphone 8 - IOS14.0.1)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Hello!

    Today all of a sudden my phone has started playing up. It won't connect to any WIFI (multiple other devices work on it) and is struggling with using cellular data (4G). Certain apps (instagram and google maps) seem to be working fine on cellular but all others say they are not connected to the internet (E.g. youtube, gmail, facebook messenger).

    I've tried doing a network reset and hard restart with no luck. Can't find much information on what could be going on either as some apps are working while others aren't.

    Thank you! All help is appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/karzahabibi
    [link] [comments]

    Unsubscribing from calendars

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    I accidentally subscribed to some random calendar and it probably gave me a virus but idc about that I just want to unsubscribe from it. The title of the calendar is something like "click ok to subscribe" and like every 15 minutes it tells me to "🧹 Clean your phone from potential threats, click now". It's getting annoying. Yes ik i shouldve made sure i didn't subscribe to it but I was trying to watch a free movie lmao. I went to the little information icon and I can change the name and the color, but there is no delete option like it says on the Apple website. Thanks Edit: I have an iPhone 6 and IOS 12.4.8

    submitted by /u/levighudson
    [link] [comments]

    How to change aspect ratio of photo while keeping entire photo (add blankspace)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    Say I want to make a 4:3 photo 16:9. If I crop it to 16:9, I will lose the top and bottom portion of the photo. I want to keep those and make it 16:9. This means there will be space on the left and right of the photo (preferably black). How do I do this on an iphone?

    submitted by /u/Mrichty
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 5S rear-facing camera keeps showing black screen (front facing camera works fine)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    Model: not sure, as it was a family hand me down. Probably purchased in Malaysia or Singapore as said family member was living / working in both countries on and off.

    current iOS version 12.4.8

    Rear facing camera keeps showing black screen regardless of whichever mode (photo, video etc), I believe the problem only started after I updated the software to iOS 12 (this is just a guess). The front facing camera works fine.

    I have tried backing up my iPhone via Cloud and then erasing all settings and data ("restoring") as recommended on the official Apple forums, but the problem still persists.

    submitted by /u/pastadudde
    [link] [comments]

    Question: What is the difference between the NightMode and the Sleepmode - Icon in the control center? Thank you :)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    SHOULD I BUY IPHONE NOW?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Planning on buying iPhone se 2020 used... should I wait till the 25th for the iPhone 12 release? I'm wondering if se will get any cheaper after that. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/UnderstandingHairy42
    [link] [comments]

    Music and alarms

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    I have noticed since installing iOS 14, that when I have music playing and have an alarm set that once the alarm has started, my music will not continue like it did in previous iOS versions. I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max with iOS 14.0.1 installed.

    I start pandora before I go to bed and I have my alarms set. The following morning when the alarm goes off, I either snooze or I turn it off. Music does resume.

    Any ideas? Haven't found much when googling this issue.

    submitted by /u/michael97217
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel