• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 24, 2020

    iPad New iPad Air in green and Space Gray for $559 at Amazon!

    iPad New iPad Air in green and Space Gray for $559 at Amazon!


    New iPad Air in green and Space Gray for $559 at Amazon!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    Enjoying Assassins Creed Odyssey on the Spanking New iPad Air 4th Gen. Xbox and Apple, a beautiful combination ...

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    New iPad Air 4 to replace my iPad Pro 9.7. Set up with a keyboard and mouse just because I can.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    iPad Air came in early! Expected 1 nov but arrived 6 days early!! Check your order status, hopefully you too will be surprised.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Turns out the iPad it’s perfect for watching old anime and 4:3 movies! it’s the only time i can see a video covering the entire screen and idk it’s really fun to watch it like this haha

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Apps for First-time iPad Users

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    I'm due to be getting my first iPad (the Air 4) anytime now and since it will be my first iPad, I have no clue of its apps. Due to the value/accessibility of the new Air, I think there may also be a somewhat noticeable number of us out there new to iPadOS, which is another reason I made this post. So, what apps would you recommend for someone like me, for whatever use case?

    Leading questions:

    • What do you think are essentials apps to have?
    • What apps have you found helpful in your daily routine?
    • What are some useful apps for specific purposes (e.g. school or otherwise)?
    • What apps do you have for fun (games & novelty)?
    submitted by /u/TehOAisWithLimau
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Air 4 shipped very early, check your orders

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    I ordered a space gray iPad 4 which had a November 12-16 delivery date. Last night it shipped and will be here by the 3rd. Check your orders!

    submitted by /u/hagrids_a_pineapple
    [link] [comments]

    The pro motion screen is a factor- I admit

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    I am using a iPad Pro 10.5 and I went out and bought the iPad Air 4 so I can have the smaller bezels and more importantly have spatial audio via the AirPod pros. Within an hour I can see the difference in scrolling on websites etc. it really makes a difference and now I am spoiled. Is it just me?? Placebo?

    submitted by /u/MickeyMookie2020
    [link] [comments]

    Just discovered that the pencil smudge tool from a graphic artist's kit removes small surface scratches

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    One of my kids had "accidentally" scratched the screen of my iPad Air 3. (Things like this always just happen by themselves with no involvement on their part).

    It was a very shallow surface scratch - most likely just in the anti-fingerprint coating - but it could not be buffed off with just a microfiber cloth, and using anything harsher would most likely damage the coating even further, so I just lived with it.

    Well, my eldest son got a graphic artist's kit for his class, and it has a pencil smudge tool (not sure what is a proper name) that is basically a solid paper cylinder with very gently rough ends. Sort of soft but uneven.

    This tool took the scratch right off with minimal effort and without any visible trace left.

    submitted by /u/DiCatto
    [link] [comments]

    New iPad Air 4 does not display battery level in portrait mode �� will this message ever go away?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Side by side comparison of iPad 2020 8th Gen (left) and iPad Air 4 bezels (right)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    Air 2020; sleep/wake sensor in different position?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    I'm using a third party case on my new Air 2020 that I've previously used on an iPad Pro.

    On my Air the case cover doesn't activate the sleep/wake sensor when opening or closing the lid.
    Does anyone know whether the sensor is in a different position compared to the Pro?

    submitted by /u/Wonderful-Regular
    [link] [comments]

    Split Screen Function Limitation

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Just got my IPad Air yesterday and am trying to utilize the split screen function in iBooks (having 2 iBooks open side by side) but it's not letting me. Does this function not work with every app as I assumed? Or am I doing something wrong? TIA!

    submitted by /u/beeps1118
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad first generations, have 20-30 of them. remember to donate or sell your old electronics you never know what use they hold to someone :)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Accessories to make an iPad Pro 10.5 a nice PC replacement?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Long Story Hello! Last February I had an amazing deal on an iPad Pro 10.5 512GB new (500€), I chose it over the Air 3rd Gen for the 120Hz, Quad speaker and USB 3.0 bus. I really love this tablet, only drawback is the lightning port. Since lately my Mac mini 2014 is starting to act weird and slow, and for now I don't have the money to replace it, I thought of using my iPad as a PC replacement. Now, I already have Bluetooth mouse and Keyboard, is there a lightning accessory which allows to both connect external HDMI displays, a USB A port and a lightning for charging? Short Version Is there a lightning accessory (even cheap) which allows to both connect external HDMI displays, a USB A port and a lightning for charging, since I gotta temporarily replace my crappy pc? Thanks in advance to all of you! :D

    submitted by /u/alessio_acri
    [link] [comments]

    Cyrillic-writing students(or note takers), did you choose Notability or GoodNotes?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Yeah I know there are 1 billion of such questions, but this one is specific

    I have watched tons of videos with comparisons on YouTube and realized that there are not such big differencies between this 2 apps exept "organisation desing" in minimalistic way in Notability and "folder in folder" in GoodNotes. At least for English speaking/writing people.I want to ask people from Russia, Ukraine, Serbia, Bulgaria, etc. or people who is learning cyrillic/slavic languages - did you notice something specific for not-Latin languages, for example, text recognition better in GoodNotes/Notability or anything else?

    submitted by /u/Engelo780
    [link] [comments]

    Best To Do List Apps for iPad/iOS

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    Video below:

    https://youtu.be/b5ZiCmCWNf8

    Hey guys, I decided to run through the most popular To do list apps that are on the app store and I boiled it down to the following:

    1) Apple Reminders

    2) Microsoft To Do

    3) Todoist

    4) MinimaList

    5) Google Tasks

    I wanted to give each of these a real try and go over the pros and cons I found from each of them, because I've been around the block with a few of these apps.

    Apple Reminders: I love this app so much. The integration seamlessly with Siri, as well as the very clean UI and autofill for dates and times just by writing out the task, it's beautiful. Also the fact that Apple favors privacy a ton, you know that the stuff you input here aren't being used for anything else. It's the default app for a reason and ever since Apple updated it with iOS 13, and it's been absolutely kiler since. The one gripe I have with it? It's not really cross-compatible. It technically is, since you can log into iCloud.com and check your reminders, but like, that's so out of the way for a quick check.

    Microsoft To Do: Ok so when I think Microsoft, I think clunky UI, sorta works, basically everything opposite of what's seen in their To Do list app. Granted they bought Wunderlist, which was a really popular To Do list app, so a lot of their adjustments probably came from there. But this app is super well made. It has a dark mode built into it, it has auto recognition for dates and times, it features a My Day tab that tells you what you have due for that day all when you first open the app, it features sub-lists (although so do all of them). Microsoft isn't my favorite company, but I can recognize a solid to do list app and this is it. Think of Apple Reminders, but cross compatible, it's beautiful.

    Todoist: A favorite amongst a ton of "to do list aficionados". Basically has been the cream of the crop for a long time, and has been my personal favorite for a long time. Fast forward a couple of years of use though and some things really started holding me back. I can't fathom paying for a to do list app and todoist premium locks off reminders, which kind of sucks for a to do list app. It also has projects, filters, and a bunch of cool features that I never need for a basic to do list app. Sure I can just hide all these features but if I log into the web app they always reappear for me and just get in the way. One amazing feature is their text recognition for auto filling dates and times. This is probably the best implementation I've seen of this. Super well made and great app, but it's just not for me.

    MinimaList: Sure it may look aesthetically minimal, there's a ton going on behind the scenes. The settings are robust and plenty in offering. From daily reminders, to calendar sync, to cloud support, the one thing this app lacks is cross compatibility. Similar to Todoist, this app offers a premium version, but much more reasonably priced. While I still don't think you should be paying for a to do list app, I can give it a pass as supporting the app developer won't break the bank. This app is really cool, just didn't hit the mark for me due to a lack of cross compatibility.

    Google Tasks: Really really basic app that lacks pretty much every feature besides sub lists. It's just way too simple for me, not a fave, but I gave it a shot. It works really well cross compatibly because it's google and it works everywhere, and I didn't notice it syncing with Google calendar but considering they're both Google, I'm sure there's a way. I know you can make tasks on Google Calendar but I'm not sure if this is the same thing. Not a favorite of mine.

    Ultimately for me, it boils down to Apple Reminders and Microsoft To Do. Apple reminders would be my definite choice only if all my devices were Apple, which they're not. So the next best choice, and equally as good in my opinion, my daily to do list app is Microsoft To Do. They honestly killed it with this app and I use it literally all the time to organize all my daily tasks and chores.

    If you watched the video btw let me know what you think! I'm always looking for a criticism and getting better and recording myself haha.

    Thanks for reading/watching :)

    tldr: try Microsoft To Do, it's an amazing to do list app alternative to Apple Reminders

    submitted by /u/Jesse_khach
    [link] [comments]

    iPad's touch ID just stopped working right?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    so i was using my ipad, and i left to go do something, came back a minute later and the touch id wouldnt recognise myfingerprint. i cleaned my hands and the ipad home button but it only works maybe 1/20 times? it was working perfectly before i left. anyone know why?

    EDIT: its an iPad 7th gen 128GB if that helps

    submitted by /u/Desperate-Training89
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad game recommendations

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! I was wondering if you could recommend a couple of games for my mom? She plays on her iPad but she isn't a hardcore gamer. She plays games like subway surfer and candy crush but she's getting bored of those. Do you guys know of any games that progress naturally from those? Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

    P.S we have the new 8th gen ipad.

    submitted by /u/Rhuidean_Bound
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Air 4 Camera quality sucks?!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I just set up my new iPad Air and I'm shocked with the camera quality. Is it normal that there is a constant static noise? Here is a screen recording: Link Watch it on your iPad to clearly see what I'm talking about. This can't be normal, right? Maybe my expectations were too high but it looks like even my old SE takes better photos. Really disappointed if this isn't a software error.

    submitted by /u/L0Lifant
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve reached maximum fingerprint saturation. How do I get my iPad and Keyboard Folio squeaky clean? Besides a trade in XD

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    iPad Air ETA UK

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Hi, i ordered mine on the 19th. the eta is between the 3rd and 10th. when should i expect it? i live in the uk.

    submitted by /u/thomasd1122
    [link] [comments]

    Do the new iPad Air 4s have Apple TV+ One Year Promotion?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    As title says

    submitted by /u/XiXMak
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to stop Siri from responding to "Hey Google"?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    I don't know if this is across all devices as I own an android phone, and have an iPad.

    Siri keeps responding to me trying to talk to Google Assistant. Seems kind of funny, but is there any way to turn it off?

    submitted by /u/cydiie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel