• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 24, 2020

    iOS Beta Shouldn’t the siri suggestions be different? Bug or not?

    iOS Beta Shouldn’t the siri suggestions be different? Bug or not?


    Shouldn’t the siri suggestions be different? Bug or not?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    It’s about time

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    it's about time we get a dark mode version of airpods/apple accessory animations, don't you think?

    submitted by /u/vaikaza_6
    [link] [comments]

    Could ‘iPhone 12’ and ‘iPhone 12 Pro’ flairs be added to the subreddit? Thanks!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Its a shame that the 2x2 and 4x2 Calendar widgets don’t display the full event label.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    The fight for “flash priority” in the camera app.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    As my friends and family start to receive their shiny new iPhone 12, I have been repeatedly asked, "Why are my photos so blurry!"

    I then have to go on to explain that Apple has prioritized Night Mode over flash and that the Flash icon in the camera app no longer toggles flash On and Off but toggles Auto Flash On or Off.

    I then have to proceed to show them the overly complex way to turn actually turn on flash now and explain to them that it won't actually stay on.

    I've now had to explain this to my 6th person in the past 2 days and get basically the same response, "that makes no sense" and "why would they change it?" (sometimes much more colorful language was used).

    So I wanted to start a discussion, how do YOU feel about this change? And more importantly, who do I have to contact that will actually listen cause my numerous feedback submissions have fallen on deaf ears.

    submitted by /u/likeomgitznich
    [link] [comments]

    14.2 Beta 4 keyboard issues?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    Is anyone else having issues with the keyboard freezing and being unable to type? Running on an 11 Pro Max. Happening to me in every app.

    submitted by /u/PowerOfDakota
    [link] [comments]

    Question: What is auto-switching supposed to be compatible with on AirPod gen2’s?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Title.

    It's not working for me on my Apple TV and iPhone. I have to manually pair both. I removed the "automatically pair to iPhone" option, hoping to alleviate the issue.

    Bug or not compatible devices for this feature? I looked and I guess I didn't use the right words googling..

    submitted by /u/Bad___new
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone still getting Airpod case battery drain in the latest beta?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Experiencing more than normal battery draining from airpod's case since few betas. Still a problem in latest beta. Anyone with same problem?

    submitted by /u/DumbestNerd
    [link] [comments]

    [14.2b4] Search installed apps in storage settings

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    iOS 14.2 Beta 4 - iPhone 8 Plus stops charging at night

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    Have any of you experienced this issue? I charge my phone, it says charging however the next morning I wake up, it's not charged at all? Only been happening on the betas so far. I'm on an iPhone 8 Plus with version iOS 14.2 beta 4.

    submitted by /u/kingkvndrick
    [link] [comments]

    Hi guys, you all know, that iPhone 11 can't do ultrawide night mode. But, I actually think it could. You can see on video, that when I change to ultrawide it still has better preview of foto, but after a second it gets worse. We need night mode on ultrawide for 11th Iphones!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Latest beta on the iPhone 12

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    Anyone using iOS 14.2 beta 4 on the new 12? Is it any good? The 14.1 it came with has a lot of bugs.

    submitted by /u/xmagicpigyt
    [link] [comments]

    FYI: Beta 14.2 Users - can downgrade to 14.1 for iPhone 12 setup

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    After few questions today I only want to share my findings in the community on a visible place.

    If you want to prepare your backups - you can download the 14.1 ipsw from a website and on iTunes you can press Strg or shift an then „update" iPhone You can use the ipsw file for 14.1

    It took some time But you lost no data

    And then you can make a iCloud backup or besides that if your new 12 arrives you can transfer it with the setup without problems

    It's a much easier and time saving task as getting the new phone setup as new and install the beta profile - then factory reset - and then use the 14.2 backup

    submitted by /u/sidy93
    [link] [comments]

    All Google account sign-ins after getting 12 Pro on beta get stuck in endless loading? Both for YouTube and the Mail app. Reinstalling apps does not help. Help??

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    iPhone 12 Pro won’t charge above 80% on 14.2

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    Anyone else running into this? I turned off battery optimization.

    submitted by /u/hkpp
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Question about update notification (iPad 7th generation)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    I got this notification when updating my iPad to public beta 4:

    A new iOS version is now available. Please update from the iOS 14 beta.

    Does this mean I need to update to the release version of 14.2?

    submitted by /u/Adam24
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel