• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 9, 2021

    iOS Beta 14.5 B3 There is no space between the track name and the icon “Explicit”

    iOS Beta 14.5 B3 There is no space between the track name and the icon “Explicit”


    14.5 B3 There is no space between the track name and the icon “Explicit”

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 05:52 AM PST

    Anyone facing call drop, not able to answer incoming calls ? I am facing this across all call apps like Normal calls, WhatsApp audio video, FaceTime calls, Cliq calls, Arattai Calls etc. Previous bug post below for reference.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 08:22 AM PST

    14.5 B3 bug. Charging status when not charging

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 07:05 PM PST

    Default Music Player [14.5 Beta3]

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 11:34 AM PST

    Hello, can anyone tell me how to set Amazon Music as your default music player ? When i ask siri, she tells me that amazon music has no support for it..

    9to5Mac says it should work ..

    Has anybody the same issue?

    submitted by /u/Taker18
    [link] [comments]

    14.5 beta 3, It’s stuck calculating my storage and then it crashes.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 10:10 AM PST

    [iOS 14.5] I’ve updated my Watch (S6) and my iPhone (11 Pro Max) to the latest beta, but when I try to enable “unlock with Apple Watch” in the Face ID & Passcode settings, it says “software update required” under my Watch, and it’s grayed out.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 03:54 AM PST

    Anyone else having this issue? I've tried restarting both devices multiple times already.

    EDIT: everyone's comments are invisible to me. Lol the watch is on 7.3.2 by the way!

    submitted by /u/CreepingWax
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel