• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 8, 2020

    iOS Jailbreak [Request] old gun emoji (I know it would only be seen by my phone)

    iOS Jailbreak [Request] old gun emoji (I know it would only be seen by my phone)


    [Request] old gun emoji (I know it would only be seen by my phone)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    [NEWS] AltStore 1.4 is out!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    [Question] A tweak for Safari to use full screen in portrait mode?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    [Discussion] Altstore 1.4 is releasing today/tomorrow

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    [UPDATE] Aurore - YouTube Support & Spotify v8.5.78

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    [request] so Sony added this AWESOME feature to their new phone, the phone literally vibrates to increase the bass of the phone. Is it possible for a dev to make this for ios :) Thanks

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    [Request]] An app that stores detailed notification history, so that one can look through it and find notifications that were dismissed accidentally, or find out more info about a notification etc.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    [Question] Jailbreak tweak to use both audio port and lightening port at the same time to enjoy song, movie with another person, on older iPhones.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    Is there any jailbreak tweak for older iPhones to use audio jack and lightening port at the same time, such that two people can watch movie or listen to a song, using two headphone at the same time?

    submitted by /u/ashwinikumar97
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] What is the best battery saving tweak YOU recommend.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    [Request] A Search Apps Inside Storage Settings

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    [Question] Accidentally "itunes locked out"

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    I replaced the screen on my gf's iphone 7, to a cheap fake one. Unfortunately this screwed up the phone completely and automatically pressed all buttons and got it into deactivated mode, connect to itunes. is there any way of using a jailbreak to get all photos? no icloud backup :(

    submitted by /u/jepz88
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is it possible to upgrade from iOS 13.2.3 to a jailbreakable iOS and is it worth it?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    I have iOS 13.2.3 on my iPhone 11 and I'm just wondering if there is a way to upgrade iOS and if I should. I'm using unc0ver through altserver. I don't have too much knowledge so explain in simple terms, thank you!

    submitted by /u/dailycursedimages
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is there any way to reinstall unc0ver on iOS 12.1.1?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    My certificate has expired (forgot to resign) and I want to reinstall unc0ver on my 6S+ but Altstore only works on 12.2 and higher. Any way to install it?

    submitted by /u/ryzewiththesun
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] In my city we usually use a metro card that has an NFC chip in order to board public transit. Would it be possible to use NFCWriter to mimic this so that I wouldn't need to carry around my physical metro card, and I can just tap with my phone at the subway station?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    I want to buy NFCWriter for this reason alone, but I just want to make sure that feature would work on it before purchasing it. My apologizes if the title isn't clear enough, but basically you have to tap the card against a machine in order for the turnstiles to open in the subway station. The card is a Presto Card (just incase any Torontoians have tried it before).

    submitted by /u/akr_13
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Slice 3 / XLine - Not working with facebook login

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    Hi All,

    I have tried Slice 3 and as well XLine to clone the app to use with multiple accounts.

    The tweak is not working as expected.. I installed this tweak to have multiple accounts of Simcity game.

    The simcity game is synced using facebook login.. I have created multiple slice/xlines and logged into different facebook ids with different account.. But when I close and reopen the simcity game by slelecting slice/xline, it's asking to login to facebook id again and again everytime I open the app.

    Please advice me how to solve this issue.

    Suresh

    submitted by /u/vssuresh
    [link] [comments]

    [request] a tweak that doesn’t allow me to use my phone at 3%, until I plug it in, so I don’t lose my semi- tethered jailbreak. Maybe some power saving options in there with a nice reminder.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    [Question] Does anyone know a way to add some padding or margin to the notifications so they line up better with the time line in my lockscreen?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    [Question] can someone help me out?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    [REQUEST] Wiggle Mode Moving Multiple Icons Placed in Reverse Order

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    When you edit multiple icons on the SpringBoard, moving them to another page and letting go, it will place the icons in the reverse order.

    The way it should work is the icons are placed in the same order you picked them up from. Not starting from the last one you tapped. 😡

    This would be a great QoL tweak!

    submitted by /u/svetagamer
    [link] [comments]

    [question] so this started to happen today with [[AppStore++]] tweak, any ideas why? I’m on ios 13.6.1 , and the tweak version is 0.9.13-2 it used to work last time i checked ��

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    [Question] why is this happening (more info in comments)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    [QUESTION] How do I restore to 13.7? I have my blobs saved (iPhone 7, iOS 13.3.1)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    [request] change music streaming to 432hz

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    A tweak that changes streaming services like Spotify and audiomack along with files app to 432hz

    submitted by /u/Television-Clear
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] AltStore won't let me do anything, keeps giving error "Your account information was entered incorrectly (-20101)"

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    iPad Pro Gen 3, iOS 13.5

    I was able to install AltStore just fine, but trying to do ANYthing with it, like installing unc0ver or updating AltStore, just brings up the aforementioned error.

    Stranger still, is that when I enter my login into AltStore, it shows the incorrect email address after I enter it. A few months back I switched from Hotmail to Gmail for my Apple ID account, and despite entering the @gmail address, AltStore still shows the old @hotmail address. It keeps doing this no matter what, even after completely removing AltStore and reinstalling it.

    submitted by /u/NostalgiaSchmaltz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel