• Breaking News

    Monday, October 19, 2020

    iOS Gaming Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - October 19, 2020

    iOS Gaming Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - October 19, 2020


    Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - October 19, 2020

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Please use this thread to discuss whatever iOS games you've been playing lately. They don't have to be new games, they can be old games and they do not have to be iOS original titles!

    As long as it's an iOS game it belongs in here. Make sure to put the name(s) of the game(s) in bold to make it easier for people skimming the thread to see what you're talking about, and if you'd like to make it really convenient turn the game name into a hyperlink that sends people directly to the App Store!

    To keep track of the thread, the comments are sorted by "new" by default.

    Find previous weekly threads here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else had this weird whack sploosh sound effect play incessantly during games. I’ve had it on 3 different mobile games so far and it’s driving me crazy.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    Does anyone remember gun bros? What happened to it?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Basically just the title. I unlocked a memory today of me and my really good buddy playing it years and years ago. Wanted to download for some nostalgia and I can't find it anywhere! I remember it being so much fun.

    submitted by /u/BMAN7273
    [link] [comments]

    PvP Focussed (Portrait View)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Looking for a game thats focussed around PvP and is in portrait mode (Vertical or upright orientation)

    I like the idea of deck building games but the complexity of some of them put me off.

    I'll just let you guys go wild and offer me some suggestions to play, please no offline games or paid.

    submitted by /u/Mr-Ryaan
    [link] [comments]

    Game like Fruit Ninja or Severed?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a game that's easy to pick up. I wanna fight bosses or just slice up monsters. Something I could play while waiting somewhere.

    submitted by /u/oniant
    [link] [comments]

    Any games like”last day on earth” without micro transactions?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    What are the best competitive multiplayer games on IOS. Some IAP Okay but please not pay wall games.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Bouncy Flip - Keep It Bounce for iPhone/iPad

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    Is there an app for SimAirport for iOS?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    If I like Melvore Idle; what else would I like?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Sunk a lot of time into this one... probably the best idle game I've come across.

    Interested in hearing what fans of this game also enjoy in the same genre.

    submitted by /u/rock_lobsterrr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel