• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 27, 2020

    iOS Gaming Octopath Traveler: Continent Champion is out in Japan! (not worldwide, tho)

    iOS Gaming Octopath Traveler: Continent Champion is out in Japan! (not worldwide, tho)


    Octopath Traveler: Continent Champion is out in Japan! (not worldwide, tho)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    any puzzle quest clones that arent burried in microtransactions?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Has there been any further news or development on the release of Divinity 2 on iOS?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Games Stuttering on iPhone 12

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    I wonder if anyone else who has an iPhone 12 is experiencing the same stuttering in some games, as I mentioned in this forum. 🤔

    submitted by /u/BobiOSGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Idle games with skill trees

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Been playing idle skillet and enjoy the skill tree aspect. Was looking for suggestions for other idle games with big skill trees. Am fine with premium or free games just want something to entertain for a hot minute. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Jobin91
    [link] [comments]

    Indie Mobile Sim. - Build your own Social Network

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Did you know that Facebook runs 10.000 split tests on its users simultaneously? Social networks are experimenting with human psychology on a global scale. We're an indie game studio in Germany and we're developing the mobile game "Social Corp.".

    - Build your own social network - start with 1 user and try to conquer the world!

    - Invest in manipulating technologies, spy on your users and optimise advertising revenues

    - See how your social network is growing and react to shitstorms, political scandals and global crises

    We are now looking for 200 enthusiasts who want to test our free closed-alpha. Our vision is to build a kick-ass game that also raises awareness of how the big tech giants are manipulating our psychology. Join the closed-alpha here: https://socialcorpgame.com

    submitted by /u/jonasley
    [link] [comments]

    I'm looking for a card battle collectible card game that plays well on a phone screen (iPhone SE gen2)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Introducing Color Twin for iOS 14 | New update is now available on the App Store

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Draw race 2 on current devices?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    To my knowledge, there isn't anything like draw race 2 currently on the app store. I miss the game because of its unique mechanics and gameplay and I was wondering if it's possible to download it somehow on my ipad pro.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/catchuez
    [link] [comments]

    Tycoons

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    I noticed that yesterday someone asked for good tycoon games but everyone who commented gave only paid tycoon games, I don't have any money to put on my account atm so I ask is there any good free tycoon games?

    submitted by /u/FriggenMitch
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an open world driving/exploring game

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    I'd like to play a game like gta where I could just explore, drive around, or walk in an open world.

    submitted by /u/samhrx
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a Warcraft 3: TFT Tower Defense Mod for iOS game

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Hey all. Does anyone remember the good old Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne Tower Defense mods?

    I am looking for a tower defense where you don't place your towers on a high ground to shoot at enemys.

    I rather wish to play a TD where it is possible to place your towers in a way that they dictate the way enemys have to go.

    Kinda hard to explain but if any of you played TFT you know what I mean.

    I would be really happy if anyone can recommend such a TD for iOS. Graphics and scenario doesn't matter, as long as it's the same kind of gameplay.

    submitted by /u/FlavoredEU
    [link] [comments]

    Brick breaker type game without a million ads?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    I'm sick of watching a video before every level.

    submitted by /u/PondRides
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a nice offline game for my holiday tomorrow

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    Going on a cruise tomorrow I'm looking for a nice offline game to play. I love Raid Shadow Legends, Summoners War and Toon Blast.

    submitted by /u/Noxm
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a game like Vampire’s Fall but with a better battle system?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    I love the look, setting, and feel of the game in the open world. My issue with it is the battle system where the guy runs across the screen to attack then runs back. It may be nit picky but it's completely immersion breaking for me. A few other things I dislike like some of the writing coming off as really corny.

    But that's neither here nor there, basically it's the closest I've been able to find to what I would want to play but it just isn't quite there for me.

    I don't mind turn based battles, and I'm not opposed to an ARPG if it makes sense on an iPad without a controller, but I want that darker Diablo feel. I've played the BG games, and they just don't translate well to an iPad IMO, and I've played some of the ARPGs like Titan Quest, Eternium, Ember, and Anima, and they all just kind of feel empty.

    I may be looking for something that doesn't exist, but after seeing the look of VFO, everything from the dark setting down to the font and UI and character control/movement being exactly like something I'd love to get lost in, I have hope maybe there's something out there I've overlooked that may fit what I'm after.

    submitted by /u/HighOfTheTiger
    [link] [comments]

    Samurai Jack iPhone 12

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    Has anyone tried this game with the iPhone 12? I'm getting pretty bad lag during certain parts of the game. Just wondering if the game is not properly optimized or what.

    submitted by /u/PhilyP89
    [link] [comments]

    MMO like recommendation

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    Watched BOFURI on Hulu and it's made me want to play similar games, MMOs with skill choices and trees and such, again. But I'm primarily a mobile gamer these days, on iOS.

    What options would you recommend checking out?

    submitted by /u/TempestPharaoh
    [link] [comments]

    Mmorpg games like darkness rises?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Looking for free games of that genre that i can play with friends

    submitted by /u/RNDemon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel