• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 7, 2020

    iOS Gaming How is it possible that the same paid games are always on the top ten list after so many years?

    iOS Gaming How is it possible that the same paid games are always on the top ten list after so many years?


    How is it possible that the same paid games are always on the top ten list after so many years?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    I haven't checked the top paid games on the App Store in years and when I went on tonight it was the same games that have been there for at least 5 years. I get Minecraft but how are games like geometry dash, plague, 5 nights at freddy's, Bloons TD, etc. still the best selling games after all of this time? Nothing new? I feel like everyone already bought and played those games a long time ago. I'm not saying those games are bad I'm just curious on how that is possible.

    submitted by /u/zeff536
    [link] [comments]

    Lootbox RPG .99 —> Free (RPG)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Cardinal Land 1.99 —> Free (Puzzle)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Best strategy games?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    I played Bad North for awhile, and I really loved it. Mafia is also strategy based, and I adored that.

    I really want to play more games of this type. If anyone has any suggestions, that would be fantastic.

    submitted by /u/NameChangeAITA
    [link] [comments]

    Any good mmorpgs that can be played on a iPhone 5s?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    Found some but they are pretty dead

    submitted by /u/0h-n01
    [link] [comments]

    MERGE RACING 2020 - Out now!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    BEANKIND - Out now!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    ESCAPE LEGENDS - Out now!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Endless white screen on Genshin Impact?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    I open the game and am faced by a blank white screen that doesn't change. Anyone with a solution?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/HyperKingK
    [link] [comments]

    Dan anyone recommend a pvp strategy game on iOS?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a game where I can play pvp strategy on my iPad or iPhone.

    Ideally it's a game that has tons of players so matchmaking is not a problem. Also a high skill ceiling.

    I'm ok with both rts or turn based.

    I'd like to have some sort progression if possible but not pay to win.

    I'm new to IOS gaming so I'm not sure.

    submitted by /u/yalag
    [link] [comments]

    Recommend me games

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    Hello, can you guys recommend me some good games

    Game i own and have played Minecraft Hitman Sniper Fallout Shelter Among Us Simpsons Tapout Plants vs Zombies 2

    submitted by /u/GothamBmw
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel