• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 7, 2020

    iOS Beta [iOS 14.2 beta 2] Face ID stopped working on iPad Pro 2020. It was working until this morning then it randomly stopped working. I’ve been on beta 2 for about a week now and it work fine until now.

    iOS Beta [iOS 14.2 beta 2] Face ID stopped working on iPad Pro 2020. It was working until this morning then it randomly stopped working. I’ve been on beta 2 for about a week now and it work fine until now.


    [iOS 14.2 beta 2] Face ID stopped working on iPad Pro 2020. It was working until this morning then it randomly stopped working. I’ve been on beta 2 for about a week now and it work fine until now.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    [iOS 14.2 Beta] AirPlay device name font not in small caps anymore. Not a feature as such, a small change.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    [IOS 14.2 PB2] Non AirPod headphones disconnect when answering phone calls

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    I submitted feedback to Apple already but was curious if this is intended for some weird reason.

    I have my Bose headphones connected to my phone. I can hear audio through them. I answer a phone call and the audio source automatically changes to the phone itself. I have to tap the audio source to choose my headphones again. Super annoying. iOS 14.2 PB 2.

    Happens with any phone call and happens even after a reboot and re-pairing the headphones.

    submitted by /u/JohnJaysOnMyFeet
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14 and 14.2 beta are causing my shortcut to prompt me for confirmation constantly

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    I have shortcuts to set alarms. I'm a heavy sleeper. So if need to be out by 8:30 I'll set 7:30, 7:35, 7:40 every 5 minutes until 8:30. They prevents snoozing away and missing work.

    It's been a while since I edited someone else's shortcut for this. As I recall he had to add some code to squash the constant pop up confirmation prompts.

    Now they are back. I have to sit there and watch it appear to do something and then prompt me 13 times including the end one. How do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/Fernlander
    [link] [comments]

    [14.2b2] Isn’t this my third bug post today?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    iOS 14.2 beta 3? I thought it was today but so far nothing yet

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel