• Breaking News

    Monday, October 5, 2020

    Apple Watch Weekly Joined the Club Megathread - [October 05]

    Apple Watch Weekly Joined the Club Megathread - [October 05]


    Weekly Joined the Club Megathread - [October 05]

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    Welcome to the 'Joined the Club Megathread.

    Want to show off your newly purchased Apple Watch? Here's the place! Introduce yourself to the community and show off your new Apple Watch and or your new band!


    Rules

    1. Use a reputable image host. imgur.com is preferable. You do not have to set your album to public - simply copy the link.
    2. No NSFW posts.
    3. Directly linked images only (albums are acceptable).

    Here's all the previous joined the club threads

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    "Is the blood oxygen measurement accurate?"

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    Just received my Hermès Fauve Barénia Attelage Double Tour. Love the Slimmer Band and the new Attelage-like Lug.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    I’d like to thank everyone here that helped me choose the color of my new S6. Loving the graphite finish !

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    Hello, me again. I went with the 44mm version in the end. I’m absolutely in love, what a change coming in from 38mm 3S!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    I’ve gotta say though, can’t really go beyond the blue straps for this one, but a great colour nevertheless. My first Watch.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    I don't know who to tell it, so here I am, I’m very happy to have my new Apple Watch series 6 44mm ! It was the last one !

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    Not seen many (if any) with this strap so thought I’d share - Hermès Single Tour Étoupe

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    I am new to Apple Watch, can someone tell me what is this red dot on the top?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    [Help] How do I stop Spotify running in the background when i play it on my phone? (App uninstalled but still running in the background)

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    Solo loop does not hold up against mischievous cat. I’ve had the band 4 days

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    I made a small plugin and app to enable previewing Figma designs on Apple Watch

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    Blue Case Conundrum

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    I'm really digging the Blue Case Series 6, and think it pairs nicely with the navy braided loop for general wear, but I'd love to be able to wear it with a brown leather strap too on nicer occasions (like the Fauve Barénia Leather, but probably a 3rd party version).

    If anyone has the blue case and brown leather strap they can pair for a photo, I'd love to see it. I'm 95% of the way to ordering but I keep hesitating because I think I'm gonna need to see it in the flesh to commit to such a bold colour. Cheers

    submitted by /u/jonsonton
    [link] [comments]

    FYI:Latest Viber update removes app from Apple Watch

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    My first time using using my Apple Watch in the mountains! Did a 17km (~10.6miles) hike as well. What’s your favourite place to use your Apple Watch to stay active?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    PSA: You can get past the "You must update iOS to pair and update your Apple Watch" roadblock by selecting "manually pair with code"

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    I just wanted to make this PSA for anyone who may have had the same issue as me and might find this via a google search.

    I had an issue with my Series 3 a week ago. I unpaired it in an attempt to fix the problem, but upon re-pairing i always got an error that said I must install the latest iOS (14) to pair my Apple Watch.

    It sat on my desk for a week until I charged it and messed around with it again. When I used the "manually pair with code" option instead of using the auto pair, I was shocked when it allowed me to restore my latest backup!

    So yeah just wanted to throw this out there. Good luck everyone

    submitted by /u/sillybandland
    [link] [comments]

    Hike Tracking : Garmin Fenix 5S vs Apple Watch SE

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    The last time I used an Apple Watch to track my hikes was the Series 3 and it wasn't great. Recently I picked up an Apple Watch SE and today I did a short hike with my kids (5km) and took both watches out to test the same route (one on each wrist). I used the Strava app on the Watch, and the standard tracking on the Fenix (uploading to Garmin Connect).

    Stats ended up being quite similar.

    https://i.imgur.com/Q9J3YWC.jpeg

    The GPS tracks were also similar at a high level.

    https://i.imgur.com/44GNwRt.jpg

    Drilling into the detail, the Apple watch (red line) seems to more accurately track the trail (out and back trail so ideally the lines should overlay each other quite closely). The Garmin was off on the way there and the way back.

    https://i.imgur.com/9VVgFSt.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/4opz9Tq.jpeg

    Satellite view shows when we were walking around on the rocky beach. We spent some time here and the Garmin picked up more of the detail of our exploration. Maybe it updates more often? It seems like a better representation of what we actually did. Also, the Apple Watch seemed to miss a small section and jump back to the route on the way back.

    https://i.imgur.com/tltBvVa.jpeg

    https://i.imgur.com/W88lS4D.jpg

    This is just one test, maybe I'll do one or tow more like this to see how the Apple device fares vs the Garmin. Just based on this, I would be happy to wear just the Apple Watch SE for any moderate hikes. I'll still need the Garmin for longer hikes where the battery life of the Apple Watch just won't cut it. Tracking GPS route for many hours will kill the battery. The Garmin will also be useful when I pre-plan my trip and load the course so I can follow it. For everything else, looks like the Apple Watch may be the winner.

    submitted by /u/PhotoKaz
    [link] [comments]

    AppleWatch S6 Memoji Watchface expressions

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    Hi together!

    I am wondering what the face expressions of the Memoji Watchface means. Often my Memoji is showing "tired" expressions, but that even if a am working out.

    Are these expressions completely random or are they functional?

    Hope somebody can answer that question :)

    submitted by /u/Ordust
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Leather Band over time

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    Has anyone had any experience with the Apple leather loop bands? Just curious how they age over time. Particularly the saddle brown, wondering if it will darken like the saddle brown leather case

    submitted by /u/maccabird
    [link] [comments]

    So happy Apple decided to reserve the Space Black colour-way for the Hermès Edition for series 6.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:39 AM PDT

    New band day! Cyprus Green sport band for my Series 4

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel