• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 1, 2020

    Apple Watch I find sorting the homescreen by color really useful

    Apple Watch I find sorting the homescreen by color really useful


    I find sorting the homescreen by color really useful

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    There’s got to be at least a small percentage

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    The always on altimeter is pretty accurate! (Sorry for the blurry pic, kinda hard while flying)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    A week and a half with the braided solo loop, and I’m disappointed. The band is comfortable and looks great, however it is still an elastic, and has loosened over the past week and a half. What once fit snugly to my wrist, is now beginning to slide lots whenever I move my arm. Tragedy.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    In case you are wondering, here is the difference between size 11 and size 12 Braided Solo Loop (AirPod for scale)

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    A variation (seriously though the apps realigning themselves was so annoying to deal with)

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    Apple should announce a “leaving soon” section for older Apple Watch bands.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    It's come to my attention that the space black stainless steel Milanese loops are now no longer available through Apple to purchase. It's now become increasingly harder to buy the official loop. This happens when new watches are released, older bands become obsolete. Apple should have a "leaving soon" section of the Apple Store that shows these bands to give us a heads up.

    submitted by /u/offthegrid_throwaway
    [link] [comments]

    I didn't know my Apple Watch Series 3 has about 700TB of space! Does yours?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    I made a Memoji and the eyes are white and I have no idea why. They were white the entire time I created it. Is this a bug in WatchOS 7?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Ugh I just tripped and fell on the driveway on the asphalt over one of my kid’s toys in the dark and scratched my new watch. First watch I’ve owned and Im so disappointed and sad.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    *Apple Watch intensifies*

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    Well, i like this exercise

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    I took the risk and used my AW Series 3 for Scuba diving. Have you?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Before upgrading to Series 6 I took my 3yr old S3 for 2x45min each for ~40ft max depth so I could track calories burned while diving so no problem, worked well. Everywhere I read before said do not do it! But found youtube videos of divers finding lost AW in the bottom of the sea, that were still working. So I will tell everyone the same... Don't do it, unless you are ok damaging your watch. The question is have you?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/fxlatitude
    [link] [comments]

    7 Icons Long Equilateral Triangle Grouped by Both Color and Function

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Is anyone else using the hand wash timer? I thought it was silly at first, but I actually really like it! And I think I’m doing a better job washing. Turns out, 20 seconds is longer than you think.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    If you're missing Workout GPS routes or Health data after updating to iOS 14 and watchOS 7

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    Anyone else unable to setup Unlock with Apple Watch after 7.0.1?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    is the Series 5 worth it for 340 euros? or SE for 290

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    i cant decide is the Series 5 worth it for 340 euros? or SE for 290

    i know i lose ECG

    i dont care about always on even if i have it i wont use it,

    the watch will be for sport/activity tracking only

    submitted by /u/FederalEngineer
    [link] [comments]

    Setting up iPhone as a new device, what do I do with Apple Watch?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    So when the iPhone 12 comes out I will hopefully get one.

    I'm wanting to set it up as a new device but I want my watch to just restore from a backup, or if possible just pair it to the new phone.

    What's the best way to achieve this? Is it possible to set the new iPhone as a new device and just pair the watch to the new iPhone and everything be the same for the watch?

    submitted by /u/michaelthompson1991
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to snooze alarm by pressing the crown on the watch?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    Apple Watch SE heart rate problems

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    Hi there I recently purchased Apple Watch SE since my s3 were kinda outdated but I am running in problems with hear rate as sensor basically it sometimes stop working like even for 20-40minut no measurements I am doing nothing special same work same exercises everything is same my s3 never skip more than 10 minutes not even that ..I never have this problem in gym basically just when I am chilling at work I look at my watch I it's like "70bpm 35 minutes ago" like wtf ? I checked all settings restart unpair everything I am really sad that another Apple device I have to baby sit and doing all that hassle ..maybe someone with same problem ? I am running OS 7.0.1

    submitted by /u/BlackTinox
    [link] [comments]

    Help me understand the GMT watch face

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Music on Apple Watch

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    I cant seem to find the answer on this... when i download playlists to my new (cellular) watch, when i listen to music from it during workouts, do the play counts sync back to my phone?

    submitted by /u/Edaw33
    [link] [comments]

    Heart Sensor not working

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    It's S5, Have updated it but for some reason after the update heart rate isn't being measured. Have unpaired, and tried to reset but for some reason after clicking on "reset all content and settings", nothing happens? Pls help

    submitted by /u/merebichrayaar
    [link] [comments]

    What to do with cracked screen S4?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    My wife broke her S4 screen a couple months back. She can't go a single day without her Apple Watch so we purchased a S5 same day. My question is, what can I do with this cracked screen S4? Repairing it from Apple appears to cost $299 - a hefty price.

    submitted by /u/thegarbagesauce
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel