• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 6, 2020

    Apple Watch Apple Watch S3 still looks damn fine to me

    Apple Watch Apple Watch S3 still looks damn fine to me


    Apple Watch S3 still looks damn fine to me

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    My watch had a striking resemblance to a Pepsi can

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    I know it’s not much but I hit 1000 calories yesterday! I’ve been obese my entire life but I decided I needed to get healthier last year and I’ve stuck with it!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Hermes, 40mm Single Tour Toupe

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    I did some tests to see if the Apple Watch Series 6 could detect when I hold my breath

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    Ordered the Space Grey as soon as orders opened. Had a change of heart and got this over the weekend and I’m in love �� Anyone have any band recommendations for the blue?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    Aliexpress Solo loops starting to arrive. Can’t wait for the braided anymore!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    I think I found best running app

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    So there is a little post about my journey through running apps with apple watch. I think I should to present myself, so you can understand that I am not just a random 1 day a week runner. I am 16 years old and I run for a year now, I run short and long distances.

    I began with Strava, but it just didn't feel right, I've tried it before and can proudly say, Strava is good as an overall app, you can use it AFTER a run, to see statistics, but it's not comfortable on apple watch (at least for me).

    So let's leave Strava alone, and move to an actual apps, that focuses on running and activities in general.

    Nike app - terrible, absolute disappointment, I hate it, and not only I, lots of runners hate it, it's worse version of standard workout app, nothing to look at. Some people even have crashes and bugs with this program, so let's just settle it down, Nike is about clothing, not running apps.

    Basic workout app - it's okay for what you have, it's simple, lap system is...well it exists, so that is already something, it exports everything to Strava, so I'd say it's good for beginners, I used it A LOT.

    RunKeeper - good app for phone, terrible for apple watch, its great if you run with your phone, but if you're like me and prefer running standalone with your apple watch and Bluetooth earbuds - no good.

    iSmoothRun - lots of people like it, and it's good, the only thing, no...the only little reason why I don't use it is that I just hate the interface it looks like a water reminder app, and feels like it, not comfortable for me. But I definitely will say it's good! It's really good, if you like the interface, go with it'

    And the best app in my opinion is WorkOutDoors app, absolutely amazing, from simple commands (2x tap screen to open "playing now") to simple gps map on your wrist, it actually saved me from being lost in the woods first time I used it, and now, I've run with it again. My trail run continued for an hour, and it was the easiest one I've had regarding to tech I carried, just an apple watch and Airpods, IT WAS GOOOOD! Run automatically exports to Strava after ending it, that's just...lots of apps does this, but I just wanted to say it.

    Ending note: I talked nothing about pulse or gps because it's the same everywhere!! Nothing different at all, I don't know what to say about it!

    Ill post image link down in the comments.

    submitted by /u/Sasharunfast
    [link] [comments]

    I recently got a series 6 and was wondering what cool features does it have that apple doesn’t advertise. I know it has speakers so am I able to play Spotify on it?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Anyone know what kind of watch face would go well with a leather band?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    Leather link - Hows it feel? - Also, i like my watch to be super tight. Does it stay fastened tightly?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    How to match the Product Red?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    Like the title says. I have the series 6 product red. What kind of colors do match best with it? I'm searching for a more business look with it. I love the red because it stands out when I wear a suit or anything other business attire.

    submitted by /u/Alekz87
    [link] [comments]

    I got this notification a bit late.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Do you guys and gals turn off your always on display during the winter and cold months when your watch is always covered up?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    I know that when it gets colder I definitely will be turning it off, as when it's covered by a sleeve, what's the use? Do you guys do this too?

    submitted by /u/tsdpop
    [link] [comments]

    The steel bracelet cost way too much, but it's the only thing that saved me from wasting much more money on a fancy mechanical watch

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    What is happening? Series 4

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Thinking about the SE but the Series 0 is still going strong. Should I update?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    No black Apple Watch chargers?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Is there a technical reason why there don't seem to be any black Apple Watch chargers? Even this expensive Belkin one is mostly black but the charging surface itself is white: http://belkin.com/us/p/P-F2CU053/

    submitted by /u/bartsz
    [link] [comments]

    Just at the nick of time, got my move ring to 100%

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    S3 keeps crashing

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    Hello, two family members and I have a S3 watch. Since the watchOS 7 update, all our watches crash irregularly. I often only notice it, when I look at my watch and it's locked. Is this happening to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Rikuninchen
    [link] [comments]

    Apple watch booting into Demo mode

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Now to start this off, I just want to clarify that my wife is an Apple rep. She installs phones and watches at all Apple affiliated stores. Once a year, when the new watches or phones come out, she will bring us home a "demo" watch or phone. These often need to be reset and they work fine as normal functioning watches and phones. Recently, as the older watches dont need to be on display anymore, my wife brought home a Series 6 and an SE. We rebooted them both and we now have new functioning watches.

    With our older series 3 versions (which we rebooted and were also functioning), once we unpaired and reset them, they booted into demo mode. We gave them away to our friends who wanted the watches but now they cant pair their phones with them because it only reboots back into demo mode. When we went through the process of resetting them again they just boot back into demo mode consistently. Now I don't know why this is happening, as we KNOW that they do work as functioning apple watches. I realize there won't be a wide base of knowledge on this subject, but if there are any apple reps out there that know the cause of this please reach out.

    AGAIN, I've seen many posts where people want to unlock demo modes out of phones, and the Reddit community claim they are stolen. These are NOT stolen. They are EX-DEMO models that were to be disposed of.

    Thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/d4s_bo0t
    [link] [comments]

    Preventing a MacBook from waking when lid is closed?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how to prevent a MacBook from unlocking (with Apple Watch) when the lid is closed?

    I have two MacBooks and the one that isn't being used keeps unlocking because my Apple Watch is within range even when the lid is closed and not in use. The MacBook is not connected to any devices or power when this happens either. This is really frustrating as I couldn't find an answer elsewhere.

    What typically wakes it are calendar and reminder notifications I have in my calendar application, Fantastical. I've already turned on Do Not Disturb and unchecked all notifications for the application and I'm out of ideas.

    Any help is greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/wuwoot
    [link] [comments]

    Nike Black Sport Loop

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Can anyone confirm whether the Nike black sport loop that's sold on the Apple store website right has the same multicolored threads as the older ones? I really want a loop like that but from the photos on the site it looks completely black/gray.

    Here's an example of what I mean.

    submitted by /u/imaliveee
    [link] [comments]

    Podcasts App other than Castro or nativ?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    As we can all agree podcasts on the watch are s**t.

    So I read a lot and Castro seemed great, the iPhone app is fantastic, I really love the queue feature.

    Anyway onto syncing with the watch, slow but that was expected. Now after waiting forever, podcast are on the watch but as soon as I want to play ANYTHING it does either

    • Play another episode from the same podcast at a random point (worse)
    • Play the chosen episode at a random point (slightly better)

    So Castro is out too.

    Does anyone have any way to get podcasts to play on the watch, while being able to create playlists with manual orders?

    submitted by /u/Einbequemesbrot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel