• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 6, 2020

    Apple iOS Daily iOS Support Thread - [October 06]

    Apple iOS Daily iOS Support Thread - [October 06]


    Daily iOS Support Thread - [October 06]

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    Welcome to the daily iOS support thread for /r/iOS.

    Have a question you need answered? Ask away! Please remember to adhere to our rules, which can be found in the si[Tech Support FAQ page]()debar. As usual, if you have a serious issue with the subreddit, please contact the moderators directly.

    Check our Tech Support FAQ page

    Join our Discord room for support:

    Discord

    Note: Comments are sorted by /new for your convenience.

    Here is an archive of all previous "iOS Support Thread" threads. This is best viewed on a browser. If on mobile, type on the searchbar [title:"iOS Support Thread"](without the brackets, and including the quotation marks around the title and author.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Instagram lets you change the app icon for the month!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    Tutorial: how to change instagram app icon

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    How to Choose Your Default Apps on the iPhone

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    A14 Bionic GPU Beats the A12Z Bionic In New Graphics Test; New Apple SoC Is Also 72% Faster Than A13 Bionic GPU

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Airpods pro bluetooth problems

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    I've got IOS 14.0.1 installed and everytime I put in my airpods they just wont connect. I have to soft reset my phone to make it work. I also got this weird bug where bluetooth turns off and on randomly for a split second :// anyone can help me out?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/2honest2myself
    [link] [comments]

    YouTube PiP in experimental testing

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    I just got an invitation to try out "Watch on your Home screen" since I am using YouTube Premium, and it appears to be a button to enable it on the youtube.com/new page.

    http://prntscr.com/utqc4i

    submitted by /u/billchen0014
    [link] [comments]

    Siri Dictation -- is this censoring new and how do you turn it off?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    I used to be able to say the f-word with siri dictation and it would appear as spoken, but now with iOS 14 it shows up as F'ing. Is this some new iOS 14" feature" and is there a way to turn it off?

    submitted by /u/TimmyGUNZ
    [link] [comments]

    Workaround to use game streaming services

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    How is the performance of the Measure app in iOS/iPadOS 14?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    I have an iPad 7th gen, iPadOS 14, and I observed that the camera aspect of the Measure app is extremely stuttery. Which is weird because the rest of iPadOS 14 has been very smooth, and I don't remember the Measure app being slow on iOS 13. Just curious how others' experiences have been with that.

    In part I'm curious because I'm trying to use my iPad as a gauge for if I want to upgrade my iPhone SE 2016, and if I start noticing performance problems on the iPad then I'd worry about what to expect on the less powerful iPhone.

    submitted by /u/littleglassfrog
    [link] [comments]

    I’d love the option to be able to switch between my Personal and Business numbers. Makes sense to add this now that you can change to known and unknown messages in a separate menu.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    iOS14 bug - Google Maps does not clean memory?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    App Library Idea

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    It would be awesome if we could hide individual folders and they would go to the App Library. That way it keeps them organized with same grouping we have and not what apple assigns.

    Make a suggestion to Apple if you like this idea.

    submitted by /u/sonofblackbird
    [link] [comments]

    Error 4000 Solution!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Hello everybody,

    For the past few days I have been having trouble updating from iOS 13.5 to iOS 14.1 with iTunes. I kept on getting an error, something along the lines of ''{iPhone Name} cannot be updated due to an error, please try again ERROR 4000'' I was doing a bit of looking online and found that if you remove your passcode, the update will go through just fine.
    Anyone who needs help, this fixed it for me!

    Have a good day/night everybody!

    submitted by /u/DxzziYT
    [link] [comments]

    How likely is it that Apple will fix the fitness/GPS bugs in a future iOS update?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    I know they released an official support doc but I'd rather not go through the hassle of erasing all content and settings and restoring from backup if they're planning on fixing the Fitness and Battery Drain issues via an iOS update.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/ynwa1077
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to the alarm function in the Reminders app?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    It's just flat out gone. Apple Support is not being helpful.

    submitted by /u/JBoogie0401
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel