• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 3, 2020

    Apple Help I started up my Mac and it looked like this. I’ve tried PRAM and it didn’t fix the issue.

    Apple Help I started up my Mac and it looked like this. I’ve tried PRAM and it didn’t fix the issue.


    I started up my Mac and it looked like this. I’ve tried PRAM and it didn’t fix the issue.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Screen Time doesn’t seem to add up. Am I missing something?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    How did I take this photo in 2004?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    Ipad locked out of nowhere. Sister forgot her apple id password we only have the email. How can we get back into the ipad?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    The iPad is linked to her apple ID. It says A password is required to activate this device because its owner has used Find My iPhone to link it to their apple id. She's being stubborn and doesn't want to help so I don't know how to remove her account from the device. I have my own apple ID I was using before for the ipad I believe as we shared it. But I don't know if its possible to somehow virtually connect my apple id to the ipad instead of hers. I guess its locked to hers for security purposes. I think we even tried before to get a password reset or key or something but apple never sent it or took so long it expired by the time we received it.

    submitted by /u/Floatinglotus88
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Music changed language without me telling it to

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Hi. I live in Brazil but have my Mac language set as English. Recently Apple decided that my Apple Music language should be Portuguese (only on my Mac, on my iPhone it continues to be English - go figure). Well, I don't want to. Is there a way to change it back?

    submitted by /u/CoolUsernamesTaken
    [link] [comments]

    iTunes in windows gives me this error when I go to where it says to go there’s nothing

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    I have a question about the iphone battery.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    If an iphone's battery is completely dead as in won't charge at all, can I plug it into the charger and it would turn on as long as it's plugged in? I play a lot of mobile games.

    I can't get a new phone until the one paying for the family plan says its time. Hows the ipad? Any games that are better played on an ipad? I have badeyesight when it comes to small text as well

    submitted by /u/drafan5
    [link] [comments]

    Gifs not working

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone XR and whenever I download a gif it doesn't play. It also will say the size is 13 kb as opposed to 2 MB gifs in the past. Anyone know a fix?

    submitted by /u/thats_pretty_good_4
    [link] [comments]

    Can I change the defaul value when creating a new smart playlist?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Everytime I create a new smart playlist, the default shown value is Artist. Can I change this to show me another value by default? I want to immediatly show me Comments instead of Artist. Can this be done?

    submitted by /u/WonderBoy1981
    [link] [comments]

    Brand new Apple pencil not doing anything.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    My wife just bought the 1st Gen pencil for my wife to use with the 6th Gen iPad. It connects and the widget shows it has 100% battery but the iPad doesn't respond to the pencil at all. It doesn't do anything. Anyone have a fix? The tip is as tight as it can go. At this point we're likely to just return it and get our money back. She s so excited to use it with procreate too. 😔

    submitted by /u/Thrice_88
    [link] [comments]

    2020 Mac will send Airdrops to iPhone 8 but will not receive them

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    My 2020 Mac will send Airdrops to iPhone 8 but will not receive them.

    I have had this issue since I took the Mac out of the box. My iPhone can send to other Macs and this one shows up in Airdrop but clicking it does nothing. And the odd thing is that the iPhone will receive AirDrops from this same Mac.

    I have contacted Apple Support twice and they have no clue what is wrong or how to fix it.

    Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

    EDIT: Both the iPhone and Mac are fully updated to the newest software as well.

    submitted by /u/randomaccount12321
    [link] [comments]

    Notes app still syncing after downgrading storage

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    So I recently downgraded my iCloud storage, and some how all my notes are still syncing across my devices and I'm not receiving the "storage full" notification that pops up every 5 seconds in the notes app. Are they suppose to still sync even with no storage left, but not backup to the cloud? I just don't wanna be charged again or something.

    And the email I received states, "iCloud-enabled apps are not updating across your devices" so what's going on?

    submitted by /u/Dazzling_Butterfly_6
    [link] [comments]

    Help: White line on ipad screen? It dropped on the floor, and this white line now appears across the screen. Anyone know how to fix it?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    Numbers - Is there a way to add a shape object that can tether to data points on a 2D-2 axis chart?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    Hi! I'm a noob at Numbers but recently I need its amazing charting prowess but I'm at a lost with something. I'm trying to create visualisations of two data points(highest vs lowest) i.e average is 40, highest 50 and lowest 30, and so on and so forth. But I'm a visual person so I want to add another layer which is adding a line that connects the highest and lowest data.

    The problem is, when I add more data, my chart shifts, and all my "shape" lines that I added manually will remain in their positions and I have to manually shift them again. Is there a way to tether those endpoints of those "shape" lines to a particular data point on my chart?

    I'm doing this just for fun and not for work by the way. I know it might be unnecessary but I love experimenting, haha. It's just a new hobby I'm working on.

    submitted by /u/theoneguywhoaskswhy
    [link] [comments]

    Getting this error. What does it mean? (Used AirPods Pro )

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Any idea how to fix this

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/yd8k3XF

    If not then any diea how much this would cost without warranty?

    submitted by /u/RevolutionaryPlane3
    [link] [comments]

    Left AirPod immensely quiet

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Hi, so I've noticed for a little while that my left airpod is really quiet, almost unhearable. It sounds almost like the sound is coming out of one speaker or the side speaker. When I push in the airpod the sound is normal and then it seems to 'pop' and go quiet. I'm running iOS 12.4.1 on a 6S, unable to update due to storage. Any fixes?

    submitted by /u/_PanicAttack
    [link] [comments]

    Got my iPhone 6 screen and battery replaced at a third party store and now my phone takes a very long time to turn on between dying and being plugged in and starts freezing and lagging when the battery percentage gets low

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Got my iPhone 6 screen and battery replaced at a third party store and now my phone takes a very long time to turn on between dying and being plugged in and starts freezing and lagging when the battery percentage gets low

    I had none of these problems before getting the repairs.

    submitted by /u/tryhatdd
    [link] [comments]

    Why do I keep getting errors?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    I just recorded a 32 minute video with storage and everything and I got "Video Failed to Save: Error -5289."

    submitted by /u/GameProPie
    [link] [comments]

    High Sierra v. Catalina for Important Interview

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    So I have a medical school interview coming up on Zoom. It is from the only school that reached out to me so far, and it is probably the most important interview I've ever had in my life. I really want it to go well.

    I am going to be using my 2015 Macbook Pro Retina for the interview, and I'm wondering what configuration I should use.

    Right now, I am dual booting High Sierra and Catalina. I had some issues with Catalina and Mojave on some of the earlier versions. Catalina generally works fine, but on about 2-4 occasions (I can't remember exactly), the computer completely froze. The only way to fix this was to hold down the power button and reboot.

    This wasn't a big deal, but I was paranoid about it happening during my online classes during COVID, so what I did was create a new APFS High Sierra volume and just use that for important things like taking final exams. I remember High Sierra always being extremely stable on this computer.

    I am wondering if it would be a good idea to also install Zoom on the High Sierra volume and just use that for my interview. Would that be a smart idea, or would using an older OS potentially cause issues or impair video quality? Would the older OS also cause issues like prompting an update in the middle of the interview?

    I'm also going to try to disable all updates, log out of Facetime/iMessage, and turn off all notifications to eliminate disruptions. Would that be a good idea as well?

    Thanks so much!

    submitted by /u/mustard_licorice3535
    [link] [comments]

    Wonky Flat Key on MacBook Air

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    All that doom scrolling must have gotten to my computer because the down key is now kind of flatter/halfway down than the other keys. It still works, it's just now flush with the case. Any ideas how I can fix this? Computer is a MacBook Air, about 6 years old.

    submitted by /u/EGarrick
    [link] [comments]

    Just received this notification on my phone. Any idea what it means? Running iOS 14 iPhone XS Max

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    I don't get the basis in which pictures get deleted

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    As you know, when we delete photos there is a time limit for them to be permanently deleted. Does the time start when the picture was deleted?

    submitted by /u/geeth123456789
    [link] [comments]

    Transfer old photos from iphone to iCloud

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    I have iPhone 6s and still at ios13.

    Since I got a new Windows laptop, I want to transfer some photos on my phone to iCloud so that I can have it backed up. So I downloaded the iCloud app on Microsoft Store.

    I would select from my phone first and save it to "iCloud drive" but it doesn't have a subfolder with "iCloud photos" on it. So when I uploaded the photos, it will be shown on the iCloud drive main folder and not on the iCloud photos folder. Bit of an OC lol. So when I would cut these pictures and paste it to the main iCloud photos folder, it would ask me if I'm sure I would transfer these files, and if I click yes, these photos will be deleted on my iCloud Drive folder and will be deleted from my other devices.

    Also, I don't want to transfer my new photos automatically to the Drive since I have only limited space and just upload/ select important photos so that I can access it anytime.

    Any advice on how to work on this? Thanks

    submitted by /u/tsyyy00
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel