• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 1, 2020

    Apple Help I got some black ink on the bottom part of my right AirPod pro. this isn’t really a problem and still works perfectly but doesn’t look great. Any ideas how to get it off?

    Apple Help I got some black ink on the bottom part of my right AirPod pro. this isn’t really a problem and still works perfectly but doesn’t look great. Any ideas how to get it off?


    I got some black ink on the bottom part of my right AirPod pro. this isn’t really a problem and still works perfectly but doesn’t look great. Any ideas how to get it off?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    How secure and private is iCloud and photos?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    I was wondering how secure and private Apple iCloud and photos are really. I can read their site info and seems neat but in practice is it "good enough" without going down a privacy rabbit hole.

    I use long password and email is set only for my Apple ID. I have 2FA on as well.

    I am not the next fappening waiting to happen or anything.

    1) do they scan photos are all like Google does(so I hear) 2) any crazy terms of use that let's Apple suddenly take ownership or something else shady?

    I am deep in the Apple world and love it but every so often I do start to wonder how private and secure my data is. One of the biggest reasons I jumped years back from Android and Google to Apple was the concept of privacy and not being the product. Wanting some insight please. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/_whysosadman_
    [link] [comments]

    Why there is wrong video icons instead of what should be? Appl TV app

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    Hide side bar of notes

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    Hello I'm posting to ask if anyone knows how to hide the side bar that displays all your notes.

    submitted by /u/juansonson
    [link] [comments]

    Reverting back to old ios?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    Hello! I have an iPhone 6se and until last week never updated it. However, I recently updated to the ios 14 and would like to revert back to the original ios that I had before as the new ios drains my battery like crazy. Is there any way to do this? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/lysander_15
    [link] [comments]

    iPad 5th gen start up directly to recovery. Unknown error (35)

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    Did someone try to remotely access my MacBook?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    I'm running a MacBook pro on Sierra. Before I suspected anything, I was just browsing a regular news website on my laptop. All of a sudden, my screen when black for 2 seconds and then the log in screen came up. It reminded me of how someone takes control remotely, except this isn't my work laptop and I don't allow remote access on my Mac.

    However, instead of just showing the icon for my login name only, it also displayed a Guest login next to it. I have always had the Guest login disabled on my Mac. So this freaked me out along with the black screen, because it was out of the ordinary. I disconnected my WiFi, restarted the MacBook, and the Guest login option disappeared.

    Did someone try to access my laptop remotely? What should I look for in the Activity Log to be able to tell if someone did?

    submitted by /u/lifeis_short
    [link] [comments]

    iPad locking randomly

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    I have a 10.2" iPad, new, with iOS 13.

    This has happened once or twice, but my iPad randomly locks up. I happened just now when I grabbed the bottom right corner as it was falling. The case I have makes it so the iPad locks when I put the cover over it, so I'm not sure if it thought my hand was the cover.

    I'm just curious if this has happened to anyone? It only happens when I grab a corner hard, not always, mainly when it starts tipping over and I grab it hard.

    submitted by /u/dudewithtea
    [link] [comments]

    Using an old email address that I used for Apple ID, to create a new Apple ID

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    I used my main gmail account in 2016 to create an Apple ID that I never used with an actual iPhone. I have bought a new iPhone that I bought yesterday and wanted to use the same gmail account for creating new iPhone's Apple ID, but couldn't due to it being not available. So, I logged into that old Apple ID, changed its Apple ID email to a new one, but still can't add that old gmail account as an Apple ID for my device as it says it's not available. Is there any way around this?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/nnalln
    [link] [comments]

    Connecting Macbook Pro to Macbook Air extended display

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    I have a 2019 Macbook Pro and I would like to connect it to my Macbook Air 2013 to use it as extended display. What cable/hardware do I need to connect the two?

    submitted by /u/pjfooeve09
    [link] [comments]

    Siri commands for Apple HomePod question

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Okay I've been having trouble getting Siri to do what I wanted exactly. like for instance, when I asked Siri to play specific album from the top. I go "Hey Siri, play Final Fantasy VII Remake Original Soundtrack from the top" but it played the song on the 14th from the top. Like it didn't start from the beginning. How do I fix this?

    How would one tell Siri to restart the album when the album is finished playing?

    Need help with these. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Profaniter
    [link] [comments]

    I bought my macbook pro a little less than a year ago and want to buy applecare. Is this possible?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    How do I make a custom text tone for iPhone 11?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    I want to have a different ringtone other than what is offered normally. (I don't want to use any apps for the ringtone, keep that in mind)

    submitted by /u/Thanethechosen1
    [link] [comments]

    So, I don’t use Twitter. I don’t even have it downloaded on my phone, and yet somehow I had over 30 hours in screen time on it this week according to Screen Time. Does anyone have any idea what’s happening?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    When I try to use my Apple account balance for in app purcheses it wants to use my card

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    Hey guys. When I try to make an in app purchase it tells me to verify so I do but what happens is it won't let me click my account that has my money on it but it makes me verify my card. I don't want to accidentally spend money. How do I get my in app purchase using my Apple credit and not my card?

    submitted by /u/Wild-Roof-949
    [link] [comments]

    My phone randomly started to not show my battery, time, and service provider and don’t know why?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Super low fps after 2 min and sudden increase in mouse sensitivity when doing anything graphically intensive on macOS

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    So about a month ago, I had to reinstall windows (with the custom bootcampdrivers) because I got a BSOD error loop on my MBP 2019. After I uninstalled it with the bootcamp utility, everything seemed to be fine in macOS except when doing something graphically intensive like playing a browser game.

    So for example, when I play krunker.io on macOS in chrome, for the first 2 minutes, I get a pretty stable 60fps, but then it goes down to 5 fps and increases my mouse's sensitivity like 2x automatically. I have no idea why it does this but I feel like it has something to do with the drivers because this doesn't happen in windows and it didn't happen before I had to reinstall windows. I already tried resetting SMC and PRAM but that didn't fix anything.

    Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm thinking of making a backup and reinstalling macOS next week to see if that fixes the problem.

    submitted by /u/clothestocommunity
    [link] [comments]

    Command key doesn’t work

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    So i've been working on my school assignments from like 12hr straight and just now when i was typing an essay and i tried to open brackets and it suddenly pops into my other tap. The command 9 doesn't open brackets anymore, it does nothing and i don't know what to do i need to finish the assignments by tmr morning. I did not touch anything it was sudden Like that for no reason. I looked up some apple communities but it's still wasn't helpful.

    submitted by /u/ritasia
    [link] [comments]

    please! urgent?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    okay so my airpods audio is delayed/not syncing how do i fix this! it's very annoying seeing a video with a face showing and the audio doesn't match what they're saying.

    submitted by /u/PeG-Tony
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Pro App Permission Problem

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    Desperate! My macbook air's screen randomly turned white with pink lines down it. Is it the "white screen of death"? Is there a way to fix it?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    My sincerest apologies if this is not the place to post this- but I don't know what to do. I am taking the Bar on Monday, and it needs to be taken on the registered computer. In other words, I am fucked. Not even sure what happened-I closed my laptop, and ten minutes later the screen was no longer working. The sound comes on, but the screen comes up a white/grey color, and has many different (mostly) pink lines going through it. The apple logo doesn't come up.

    I have tried the the safety reboot, i.e. holding shift while turning it on. I have also tried to reset the NVRAM by pressing cmd + option+P+R . That doesn't seem to work either. That's all I can find online about to do. I have been waiting for a response from the apple help services, but I am aware it is late at night. If anyone has had this problem in the past, can you please help me? I am at a loss of what to do. Anyone who can help, I would be forever grateful. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/G_GaffGaff
    [link] [comments]

    Replacement AirPod

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    One of my AirPods was damaged and doesn't work anymore , how do I go about getting a replacement? And do I get a discount if I have apple care plus . I've never been in an Apple store and don't know how their customer service works .

    submitted by /u/GeorgeW_smith
    [link] [comments]

    Does Snapchat notify you if someone is screen recording during a video chat (on iOS)?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Just like the title says, does Snapchat notify you if someone is screen recording during a video chat (on iOS)?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/cool_gopher
    [link] [comments]

    iMessage notifications not working

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    I started using my mac for online school recently (I pretty much hadn't been using it at all before). Ever since then I usually only get iMessage notifications on my mac and not my iPhone. iMessages will be sent to both my mac and my iPhone, but I only get the notifications on my mac (even when I'm not using it) I don't think it's related to ios 14 as I got the beta version about 3 months ago. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/minecraftmaster223
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14.0 update messed with notifications

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    I updated my phone a few days ago and since have had issues with receiving notifications. More specifically with Instagram, Facebook, and Facebook Messanger. I'd regularly get notifications (specifically related to messages) but they haven't been coming up. I checked the settings on the apps and my phone, also restarted it already. Nothing has changed. Please help!

    submitted by /u/CheckMisan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel