• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 29, 2020

    iPhoneX Clean one page no dock setup on my X

    iPhoneX Clean one page no dock setup on my X


    Clean one page no dock setup on my X

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    Friend has a broken IR sensor and face ID won't work, can I attempt a replacement?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    Before I get into this, I'm definitely confident that I can do this repair and I have the proper tools.

    My question mostly concerns the possibility of it, I read somewhere that the face ID unit is paired to the motherboard and can only be replaced by apple techs who can re-pair it. Is this true? Is there any possibility of me re-pairing the face ID unit and motherboard?

    submitted by /u/JohnnyWobble
    [link] [comments]

    Report: Apple Speeds iPhone 12 Production by Paying This Amount to Workers

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel