• Breaking News

    Monday, August 3, 2020

    iPhoneX Recent heating problems?

    iPhoneX Recent heating problems?


    Recent heating problems?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! I've had my iPhone X for a while now, and the AppleCare expired this past July. I am now noticing issues where it gets extremely hot while watching videos. This was not a problem last month or two - three weeks ago. I'm curious if anyone else is having this problem? Also while charging and watching a videos is where it feels like it might burn through my case. Could it be an app issue? Or should I get it checked out at the Apple store? Specific app I'm noticing is the Twitch app. But any video that I watch for more than 5 minutes it gets warm.

    I'm on iOS 13.6 (updated yesterday thinking that might have been the issue). And battery health is at 87%.

    EDIT: I plan on scheduling an appointment at an Apple Store, renewed my AppleCare and so if I do indeed need a new battery it should be covered. Correct?

    submitted by /u/dancebot1
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XS Max front camera is making pictures blurry

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    I just got my new iPhone XS and I am having problems with my front-facing camera taking blurry pictures or pictures looking like having filters on. Does anyone have the same problem? I compared the camera with an iPhone 7 and an iPhone X and both phones make the XS look like garbage.

    Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

    submitted by /u/elondrakdrypare
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone X

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    My iPhone X got exposed to rain and all my cameras were fogged and face id was dead. Its been 3 days in rice and back camera lens has been cleared but still got some drops. The front camera lens gets fogged every time I switch on the phone. My camera quality is so bad now. Other than this phone is working absolutely perfect. Warranty is over. If I give it to a 3rd party shop and clean the lens will I get the camera quality back? Maybe I have damaged face id but I just need my camera back. Its lockdown here and I am looking for someone who can open it up and clean the camera. I have checked my sim strip and it hasn't turned red so there is no indication of liquid damage. Please suggest me something,

    submitted by /u/PromiseWhich8565
    [link] [comments]

    White spot on screen

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    I purchased used iPhone X about month ago and there is one white spot (visible in white background) I don't mind that since everything else is working. Also it is not visible on dark background. But today I noticed another two spots appear nearby the previous one but not very visible, need to look very closely. Is it these spots will keep coming? What thing can cause this problem? Before thing got worse I thinking to sell this phone.

    submitted by /u/bad_killjoy
    [link] [comments]

    Help How to turn this off?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    I need help what do I do ?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel