• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 4, 2020

    iPhone Found IPhone 11 pro

    iPhone Found IPhone 11 pro


    Found IPhone 11 pro

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    So I was on my bike when I stumbled upon a phone on the floor. I picked it up and realized it was an iPhone 11 pro. After waiting to see if someone would call it or text it nobody did. I don't know the passcode and can't get in wondering if anyone has recommendations on what I can do. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/m1ld_
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t see the name of contacts. iPhone XR 13.5.1

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Yesterday I was changing some settings within WhatsApp but later I realised that no chat had a name but only their number. Today I noticed that my log book isn't showing names either but only their numbers. But I checked my contacts, it has all their names and numbers stored, even when someone calls me or I call them, the name is displayed. What should I do to correct it?

    submitted by /u/dr-doo-a-doo
    [link] [comments]

    Where is “open in new tab” in safari

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Can i sell my r-simed iphone with the rsim i use? Will it work for the buyers sim card or a brand new rsim is needed?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    iPhone won't even boot - what could be the problem?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    So all of a sudden the iPhone 7 stopped working - not low on battery or something. No response, no apple icon, no charge icon, no screen lightning. Tried hard resetting, charging for an hour, nothing worked.

    Heading to the Apple Store tomorrow - what could be the issue? Also, are my photos safe?

    submitted by /u/iGotaproblemz
    [link] [comments]

    7 Plus overheating battery - now won't turn on

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Hi all, as to t me says. I have a 7PLUS that was heating up on the back just on standby, now device won't turn on. Anyone else heard of this before on the 7 plus ?

    submitted by /u/Fridge_Magnets
    [link] [comments]

    Screen went completely black on iPhone X Max

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Saturday after getting out of the shower I picked up my phone and my screen was completely black. It is still black right now but it still operates normally. I can receive calls, texts, my alarms keep going off my screen is just completely black. I haven't dropped it nor has it been in any water directly just maybe steam from the shower but that's it. I tried doing a force reset, still nothing. Anyone have any idea how to help or any ideas before just getting a new phone. My provider nor Apple has been much help. Also I'm new here so I apologize if it's the wrong place or wrong format. Thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/strappedupdemon
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X - screen popping out of frame + green lines

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I have an iPhone X that I bought on day 1 of its release.

    It's always in a case, and it's been working well for the past (almost) 3 years until last Saturday when it suddenly stopped working. I couldn't turn it on unless it was plugged in, then it was fine when unplugged but I quickly realized that any sudden motion (like going up the stairs with the phone in my pocket), or just simply shaking it would make it shut off (and then I'd have to plug it in to turn it on again).

    I started realizing that the problem would only occur with the case on, and when I took it off, it stopped shutting off.

    However, I also noticed that the screen was popping out: https://ibb.co/2sFWyGW

    And soon enough I started getting green lines: https://ibb.co/sgL3RPd

    Can this be fixed by getting the screen replaced at Apple? I understand I'll have to pay for that since my phone is out of warranty, however it would be cheaper than replacing the whole iPhone. Has anyone else experienced the same issue and got it fixed through Apple repair?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/rpt76130
    [link] [comments]

    A little help please ?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    This is kinda my first post here to please excuse me if this isn't the right place for anything that might be in this post whatsoever and I really need some help.

    So water got into the iPhone in some mysterious manner. This phone's been in a pool of Coke, mud and heavy downpour but this one while, a bit of water got spilled over the phone and this happened.

    It's already in a container with a lot of Silica Gel and the SIM tray is out. Checked this morning, water's a bit lesser than before and the water indicator is still WHITE. Can someone please help me out a bit here ? This is an iPhone SE Gen 1.

    Here is an image of the iPhone...

    submitted by /u/Turya44
    [link] [comments]

    How to "Select All" in a text in progress on Messages?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    I'm texting with a friend. On my MacBook, I must have "hand off" enabled. I had copied a huge, sensitive Word document from work. Due to Hand Off, that copied text transferred to my iPhone.

    I accidentally pasted it into a Text Draft. It is an extremely long document. It would be a disaster if I texted it.

    For the life of me, it never gives me the option to "Select All" so I can easily wipe out the text. Is there a secret number of taps to give it that option? All it gives me is "Look Up" "Copy" "Cut" "Paste"

    This is driving me nuts!

    submitted by /u/ketoquestion8
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 or XS what do you think?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    Need a new iPhone ASAP which one do you think is overall better, I don't mind the quality of the iPhone 11 display but the bezels look really bad so is it worth getting it anyways cus its newer or what do you think?

    submitted by /u/ShankZ9
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XR SUDDENLY "DISABLED. CONNECT TO ITUNES"

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    Hello. PLEASE HELP!!!

    Just now I connected my iPhone XR to my laptop to transfer photos.

    The iPhone was totally normal. I was browsing through photos and using safari on the phone.

    Then, I downloaded the newest version of iTunes.

    I then turned the iPhone off and on again. I didn't even wait a minute to turn it back on.

    Then the screen that says "iPhone is disabled. Connect to itunes." suddenly popped up!

    I didn't even touch anything apart from turning it back on!!!!

    PLEASE HELP. I was just going to transfer my photos. I have no backup. I don't want to lose any photos of my family T_T.

    submitted by /u/fightingforalevel
    [link] [comments]

    IphoneXR help

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    My iphone is completely blocked. It just says "Notification Canceled" I can't turn my phone off or on. It just stays on with the "Notification Canceled" on the top of the screen. All I can do is lower and higher my volume, and when I try to use seri as a way around this to go into my phone, she's unable to. I still receive notifications, but all I can do is hold down on them, and this is the only way I can text. How do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/agv_p
    [link] [comments]

    Video thumbnails on device, but no video on iCloud

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I have several video thumbnails on my phone that show a loading wheel when i try to view them. But they never actually load, yet there's no error message. And when I go to iCloud on my computer, via the browser, the videos just aren't there.

    What can I do? Are these videos lost forever with only a thumbnail remaining on my device?

    Thanks in advance for any insights!

    Phone: iPhone 7, latest iOS version. Purchased used a year ago.

    submitted by /u/NSobieski
    [link] [comments]

    My IPhone XS is constantly getting hot although I don’t use heavy apps

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    It all started when I decided to upload all my photos and videos to iCloud. What can I do to cool it down?

    submitted by /u/actj09
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have issues with WiFi connections on their Xr?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Is there anyway to recover deleted files in the “my files” folder? They show up in the recently deleted queue but when I choose “recover” they just reset back to recently deleted

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    I have several photos and videos of my kids that I accidentally deleted because I thought that they were duplicates. They are appearing in the recently deleted folder. I can only see the names. When I select "recover" or "recover all", they just go right back to the deleted queue. Am I out of luck? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/astronomy_jonomy
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone X water

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    My iPhone X got exposed to rain and all my cameras were fogged and face id was dead. Its been 3 days in rice and back camera lens has been cleared but still got some drops. The front camera lens gets fogged every time I switch on the phone. My camera quality is so bad now. Other than this phone is working absolutely perfect. Warranty is over. If I give it to a 3rd party shop and clean the lens will I get the camera quality back? Maybe I have damaged face id but I just need my camera back. Its lockdown here and I am looking for someone who can open it up and clean the camera. I have checked my sim strip and it hasn't turned red so there is no indication of liquid damage. Please suggest me something,

    submitted by /u/PromiseWhich8565
    [link] [comments]

    True Tone Toggle disappearing

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    Display on my iPhone XS starting flickering and green shifted after getting a little water on it. After a few hours the flickering stopped and the green tint slowly went away but regardless I left it overnight in rice and today it's working fine except the True Tone toggle has disappeared in both settings and control center. Does anyone know why this happens? And how to re-enable it? I have never replaced the display and the moisture indicator in the SIM card slot is still white.

    submitted by /u/Craig_Dynasty
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 Pro Max screen

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    can someone help my friend

    Okay tech friends. My iPhone 11 Pro Max went nuts this weekend while I was talking on it. I turned it off hoping that would help it, but then it wouldn't come back on. The Apple logo would pop up, but then disappear. It did this repeatedly for hours. I then attempted a hard reset, and then tried to put it in recovery mode in hopes of restoring it. NOTHING is working! This is the screen I get, but when I go through all of the steps of updating it or restoring it via iTunes, it will not work. There is an error everytime. Anyone experienced this before? Any and all help is appreciated! I've tried everything I could find on YouTube and Google.

    submitted by /u/skyart27
    [link] [comments]

    Audio recording buttons not working different apps

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    Hey, for instance in WhatsApp or even the native recording tool, when I try to tap on the recording buttons nothing happens. When recording video theres no sound. Is the microphone just busted?

    Edit: iPhone 7 btw

    submitted by /u/Cyampagn90
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Weird app downloaded self onto phone

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    A strange thing I came across the other day is that a strange looking app downloaded itself onto on iPhone then iPad. Is a red background app with two white asian symbols on it. I didn't click into the app just deleted it straight away. I am located in NZ if that helps at all. Anyone had this happen before?

    Screenshot of app

    submitted by /u/thedailygiraffe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel