• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 6, 2020

    Apple Watch Late night exercise.

    Apple Watch Late night exercise.


    Late night exercise.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    PSA: Importance of Medical ID

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Worth the read! This might help you recover your lost watch one day

    So I recently found someone's (brand new series 5) Apple Watch on the beach, buried in the sand. By some miracle it still worked, but it was locked with a passcode so I was unable to get into the watch to find the owner. I was about to give up and turn the lost watch into the police when I held down the side button and brought up the option to view Medical ID. By doing so it gave me the owners name, as well as listed their emergency contacts. So, I texted their emergency contact and ended up getting the lost watch back to the owner. What's crazy is I googled what I should do and read up on it but using medical ID was never mentioned as an idea (or I missed it if it was). So hopefully now if someone has the same circumstances as I did, this will pop up and make returning the watch easier for them. Never even thought to check medical ID, and to be honest I forgot it existed. But I'm glad I figured it out and could get the watch back to the owner.

    Long story short: I never would have been able to find the owner without medical ID (something I never even thought about until I stumbled upon it). Not only is it important in health or life/ death situations when filled out properly, but if you lose your watch the person that finds it can hopefully use this feature to return the watch to you. I highly suggest setting up Medical ID on your watch! You never know how it could save you (or in this case, your watch!)

    Hope this helps someone else someday! Maybe using medical ID will be the newest way to help return lost Apple products.

    submitted by /u/beachsean10
    [link] [comments]

    Joining the crew ! Very happy so far !

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    Does anybody actually ever find a use for mobile data on AW?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    WatchOS 7 Beta 4 changed the core training glyph from a person doing sit-ups to a Persian doing bicycle crunches

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    got my S4 and i love it so far ��

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Series 5 44mm screen broken, can I continue using it?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Earned my hourly stand goal by wiping my ass this morning.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    This has probably been done before but here is a watch face I created myself! (Template on the right)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    Just got back into running, and now this is what I wake up to every day.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Apple Watch 5 - anyone have weird battery bugs?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    About 4 months ago I was having problems where the watch sometimes wouldn't fully charge to 100% and would just randomly shut off. I would put it back on the charger and it would say it was at 60%. Apple support had me re set up the watch and it stopped doing it for a bit but just started back up again. After a day of work I came home and it said 100%. This had never happened to any of my older watches.

    submitted by /u/bunsofham
    [link] [comments]

    Target Clearance score

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    I find the matching very satisfying.....

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    The fitness app should allow team-work and not just competition

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    I like the competitions, but I also like the idea of creating a group where we try and reach a fitness challenge together. Like "Run 50 miles this week!" and you and your teammates all contribute whatever they can. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/jhchex
    [link] [comments]

    Can I go in salt water with my S5?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    I'm currently in Greece and I'm wondering if my S5 is safe in the sea.(Mediterranean) Is damage possible?

    submitted by /u/AlphaSpookX
    [link] [comments]

    NIKE RC runs are not synced to app on iphone.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    so i recently decided to go for a run, and started my run on my apple watch instead of my iphone, however when i am done, i cannot seem to figure out how to sync the run to my phone's app, and now i can't see the map on the phone because it's not synced.

    any help/suggestions? thanks!!

    submitted by /u/thenameistobi
    [link] [comments]

    How is resting energy calculated on days I am not wearing the watch?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    Apple Watch S4 stuck in power reserve mode

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Hoping someone can help. My Apple Watch went into power reserve mode but it doesn't seem to be charging when the charger is plugged in. It just shows the red lightning bolt and the time when I click the power button or the digital crown.

    I've confirmed the following already:
    - Charging cable + brick + power outlet is working
    - Holding both power button and digital crown for 10 seconds just shows the red lightning bolt + time screen but doesn't do anything else

    My watch was working fine before this so curious to understand what's happened here.

    submitted by /u/Babaganush11
    [link] [comments]

    Is Apple Watch a GPS watch?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    I'm interested in getting a gps watch for hiking and I'm wondering if the Apple Watch is equivalent to let's say a Garmin at a similar price point.

    submitted by /u/MPFX3000
    [link] [comments]

    Activity App on iPad?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    Is there any way to see your workouts in the activity app on an iPad or via 3rd party app. Is it available in iOS 14 on iPad?

    For GPS enabled workouts the larger screen might be nice to see a route.

    Barring that any way to export a GPX file from a GPS workout to use in a different mapping app?

    submitted by /u/buddyrich33
    [link] [comments]

    Apple watch series 4 current price in Malaysia

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    Just want to ask, if i want to sell my series 4 44mm, what would be the price in Malaysia?

    submitted by /u/kiowa72
    [link] [comments]

    Just wondering if someone could tell me what that yellow line between 7am-8am is?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    Underrated watch face (s3 42mm)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    Flights climbed incorrect?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    Not sure if this is a known issue or not, but I've been seeing that my Watch has been recording that I'm climbing sometimes 100+ flights of stairs every day, when I'm doing maybe 10-15 at the most. Surely this is just a glitch / bug? Anybody know how to fix this?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/leah_amelia
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel