• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 6, 2020

    Apple iOS iMac 27” 2020 wallpaper for iPhone

    Apple iOS iMac 27” 2020 wallpaper for iPhone


    iMac 27” 2020 wallpaper for iPhone

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    What’s your favorite scanner app?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    Free or paid

    submitted by /u/masculin_feminin
    [link] [comments]

    Make your drawings come to life | iOS Augmented Reality app RakugakiAR

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    Twitter Lets Users Decide Who Can Reply to Tweets on iOS

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Looking for an App that lets me create custom forms

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    I'm looking for an app that will let me create a custom form.

    Ideally it would need

    • Custom text blocks I can fill out at the top
    • Slots for photos to be inserted at the bottom
      • The ability to fill in the photo slots by taking a picture and having it be directly inserted into the form
    • The ability to save the forms to a file or the ability to email each form from the App

    I'm not sure if anything like this is available but please let me know if there's anything that fits,

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/DavidTheTank
    [link] [comments]

    Do you use iOS shortcuts?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    Virginia becomes first US state to debut COVID-19 tracing app using Apple and Google API

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    Current state of iOS 14?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    I downloaded the iOS 14 beta 1 back when it released but restored back to iOS 13 / Watch OS 6 when beta 2 arrived due to many bugs still existing. Now we're on beta 4 I'm wondering what peoples current experience with iOS 14 is like?

    submitted by /u/kierancrown
    [link] [comments]

    Grey signal bars on ios 13.5

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    Grey signal bars on ios 13.5

    About a month ago I started noticing something weird with my iPhone, I wasn't receiving SMS from my bank/two factor authentication services, or missed calls for days.

    I noticed that I would have internet connection (3g), but greyed out bars a lot of the time. I can't make nor receive calls in this state, as well as send or receive SMS.

    Imgur

    It happens in places where I usually had 4G without any problem. It also doesn't happen in one spot, but rather at any place and at random times. Maybe in the morning I have the issue, and then in the afternoon 4G full bars at the same spot...

    I noticed this happens mostly when the iPhone has been without signal (airplane mode, elevators, garages...) for a while. But it can happen at random times also.

    Usually when I change location by significant distance (or I start driving) it will connect again, I think this happens when it switches receiving signal from one network tower to another.

    Also, I use my phone as a hotspot quite a lot and when in this state (3G + no bars) the connection is actually pretty good and I can often browse the web or sometimes even watch youtube videos in 1080p no problem, but sometimes my mac won't connect saying "iphone hotspot Phone USB has a self-assigned IP address and will not be able to connect to the internet." this happens either by wifi or usb.

    Finally, even if the 4G comes back, I still won't receive messages (SMS) for days.

    Restarting, soft reseting and turning airplane mode on and off won't help.

    Next steps are updating to ios 13.6 whenever I can get wifi or 4g back again and if that doesn't help, factory reseting the iPhone.

    TLDR:

    • iPhone has 3G but no bars
    • In this state internet connection is pretty good (sometimes even loads youtube videos in 1080p no problem)
    • It happens in spots where I usually have 4G
    • 4G often comes back when I change locations by a significant distance (i.e. when I start driving)
    • Even if the 4G and signal bars come back I still won't receive SMS for days. (i.e. bank/login confirmation codes)
    • When using hotspot with my mac sometimes it won't connect saying "iphone hotspot Phone USB has a self-assigned IP address and will not be able to connect to the internet."

    Update 1:

    Connecting my iPhone to another iPhone's hotspot seems to turn the 4G back on on my phone, which proves it's software related.

    I'm still gonna update to 13.6 and if that doesn't do it, factory reset the phone and install everything from scratch rather than from a backup.

    Update 2:

    Just updated to 13.6, same problem.

    Also, tried the sim card in another phone and it worked perfectly on the other one.

    Going to spend the afternoon factory reseting it and see if that fixes it.

    If not I will get an appointment at apple since the phone is pretty new.

    submitted by /u/remysl
    [link] [comments]

    Best feature added to the Spotify app - shows your liked songs on the artist page! ��

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    Should Apple add Measure to the Control Panel?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Looking for an app like Forest, PlantNanny or Sleepytown but for meals.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    Hello, my girlfriend has trouble maintaining healthy habits but finds it easier to do when it's in a gamified form. I've found apps that help improve her sleep schedule, her water intake, and her focus, but she still struggles to eat more than one meal a day. Does anyone know of an app that rewards meals in the same way Plant Nanny rewards water intake? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/FaZeRigby
    [link] [comments]

    Outlook GCC users who also have a personal Microsoft 365 account, what are you using for mail apps?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    I would like to use the Outlook app for my personal email but my employer has GCC policies enabled and personal accounts are blocked in the Outlook app.

    submitted by /u/Fuzzy-Dunlop-410
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14 on iPhone 4s (concept)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    Is it true that we will get call recording?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel