• Breaking News

    Monday, August 10, 2020

    Apple Watch I closed my rings for the first time!

    Apple Watch I closed my rings for the first time!


    I closed my rings for the first time!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    No, I don’t think I will

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    Joined the Apple Watch family today! Looking forward to my hike so I can close these rings on my first day with it!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Heart Rate Accuracy

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    In case anyone is interested, I did a cardio stress test last week at with cardiologist. They hook up 7 different electrodes to various spots on your body and then monitor your heart as you run on a treadmill. As I was doing the test I was able to see my HR on a monitor the Dr was watching. I compared this in real time to what my S5 was displaying and it was pretty spot on. The watch has a slight (understandable) delay but overall it's really really good.

    That is all.

    submitted by /u/elwood80
    [link] [comments]

    Just wanted to say I’ve always been skeptical of smart watches, but I made the plunge to the dark side and haven’t looked back (S5)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Really liking my new case.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    My first perfect week

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    I think I’m addicted to buying watch straps ��

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    Just upgraded from S3 to S5, I already love it!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Am I the only one that feels like they don’t use their watch to it’s full potential?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    So I feel like I have a love hate relationship with my Apple Watch 4. I can't leave home without it but can't justify to anyone to spend so much money on it.

    submitted by /u/GiveUpTheG00ds
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch Likely to Adopt MicroLED Display Technology in 3-4 Years

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    New to Apple Watch

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    So I've had my watch about 2 months. Series 5. Not the cellular one. Wanted to know what are apps or functions of the watch you all absolutely love and can't live without?

    submitted by /u/aghsmom
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve built a free soundboard app for the Apple Watch and the speakers are surprisingly loud — I would love to get your feedback.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Measure depth underwater

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    I'd like to know my depth underwater while snorkeling. Can the Apple Watch barometer / altimeter be used for that purpose? Is there an app that will display my depth underwater? Would it be possible to create one?

    submitted by /u/JesseBarnum
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t want to be those typical people looking for sympathy votes, but it WAS rewarding closing my first full week!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    3 miles 6600 steps but only 3 mins of exercise?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    My Apple Watch may have saved my life!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    So, I got furloughed by Covid back in March. About a week after the started, I had a day where my heart beat was irregular and over 150. I went to the hospital, got head patted and went home. I couldn't figure out how to get the information from my watch to my doctor at that time.

    About a month ago, I had another incident of an hour of 150. I had multiple readings and handed them to my doctor and he believed me that something was up. Halter monitor showed nothing. Doc had me on aspirin and told to go into the hospital if the same thing happens, no matter the time of day, to see if we could "catch" it.

    Friday night, I felt the flutter of a start of an incident and lo and behold, my watching was showing that I was well over what my doctor told me to go in at almost immediately. I had cognitive issues and had problems calling 911. They showed up in their hazmat cause of course precautions and patted me on my head because my pulse was fast - 120. The second read a couple of minutes later had it back over 150. By the time I got to the hospital, I was over 180. And I was taking readings on my Apple Watch the entire time.

    I was diagnosed with atrial fibrillation. I was not shocked back into rhythm - it went back on it's own after about another hour, but was still fast (110-120). When it was finally down to double digits for an hour, I was sent home with a bruised iv area, two new prescriptions and a confirm strip that I had atrial fibrillation.

    I feel weak like a kitten. Trying to dj right now is hard and I'm glad I only have an hour to do. And a little loopy from the meds...

    My doctor is gonna love all the readings from Friday... All cause I was wearing my Apple Watch. I swear it saved my life.

    submitted by /u/fibrepirate
    [link] [comments]

    0 flights climbed issue on AW series 5

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    I have noticed that my AW series 5 stopped recording flights climbed since 14 July 2020. While my phone records flight climbs on 19 flights, the apple watch still remained 0.

    I tested again today with my friend's AW series 5 on my right wrist and my AW5 on left wrist, and climbed 5 floors. My friend's watch recorded 4 floors while mine recorded 0.

    Anyone has this issue as well?

    submitted by /u/thyhallowed
    [link] [comments]

    Nike Run Club on WatchOS7 bugs exist?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    I am using iOS 14 beta on my phone, but kept on WatchOS 6 as I awkwardly want to ensure my workouts are stable. I've found a bug with Nike Run Club where it loses the runs after it tries to sync from the watch to the phone. It still keeps the basic info in the Health app, but it deletes the run from the watch in the process.

    Does anyone using NRC on OS 7 not have this issue? I tried contacting Nike support but they don't support a beta OS, which makes sense. I'm wondering if running the beta on my watch would help resolve the problem too.

    submitted by /u/StuBeck
    [link] [comments]

    Editable running app

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    I'm sure this has been asked a billion times already but I can't seem to find one without getting carpool tunnel in my thumb!

    Can anyone recommended a good running app for the Apple watch which allows you to edit indoor/treadmill run data on the watch before it syncs? Similar to the Garmin modify feature

    I have a series 4 and run without my phone

    submitted by /u/mjackson30
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Apple Watch worth the money? Is it a good watch?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Okay, so I'm looking at buying a smart-watch, right now I have G-Shock mud master and it's great, but I have a shit ton more school work to do for the next two years so I feel as if a smart watch will help me with organising and exercising. I'm using an iPhone 8 right now so an Apple Watch would pair well with it. Looking at the watch, it's not my favourite looking thing, I prefer round watches, but the rectangle will grow on me. My main question about the watch is, how durable is it? I often bump into a wall or lean against a wall, I'm worried that if I buy an Apple Watch I'll end up breaking it quickly, is a case necessary? My other question is, are the features useful? Do you actually check notifications with your watch, and reminders? Do you use the texting ability on the watch? Because my only issue right now is deciding between an Apple Watch or a Garmin Fenix, personally I think the Fenix looks better and it is more durable, but I love all the features the Apple Watch has, even the sleep tracking features. So do you think it's worth buying an Apple Watch? Overall does it come in handy? Because if I do buy one, I'll wait for the series 6 coming out later this year. Thanks.

    Tldr: How handy and useful do you find your Apple Watch and how durable Is it?

    I would really be happy if someone could help me with this.

    submitted by /u/Temp234432
    [link] [comments]

    Came off my bike twice yesterday. First time I made sure to fall into the uncut weeds, the second time I only had a millisecond to think but ‘luckily’ my ribs broke the fall into the low stone wall instead of the watch. Still can’t believe my luck...or move the right side of my body.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Losing 10% battery in 3 hours

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    Is this normal to lose over 10% battery in three hours? I have turned off a lot of options to try to save battery and it is not helping. Any ideas ? I have a series 5

    submitted by /u/Bengy465
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes my apple watch dies and my phone captures steps missed by my watch. Is there a way to get these missed steps to show up in the activity app?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    I can see the total steps in my health app for the day, but I'd like the total steps for the day to show up in my activity app as well, partly because I share that data with a friend and we do step challenges together. Is there a way to do this?

    submitted by /u/lysistrata
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel