• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 5, 2020

    Apple Watch Hello there!

    Apple Watch Hello there!


    Hello there!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    The Dark Watch Rises

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    RIP my Black Leather Loop

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    The N complication acts as an SOS button for emergency help in my home country, South Africa. The app is called Namola. An app you hope you never have to use, but good to know it's there when you need it!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    Just doodled this on Folioscope

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Ecosystem Gang

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    My Midnight turquoise nike band just arrived today, great combination with the classic titanium case look

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    New to watch fam!! Bfs and i’s new watch bands ❤️

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    [Support] Apple Watch Series 5 and the Adriatic sea?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    On holiday, I have been spending the last week having my apple watch series 5 continually telling me my rings are low. This is because I spend most of the day swimming in the adriatic sea, and as of yet have not bothered swimming with my watch on because I hear salt water is corrosive to metals. But here's my question. I have read on a few places, including reddit, that you can swim in the sea with the series 5, provided you clean it with fresh water afterwards. But for how long, roughly, could your watch survive without being cleaned? Usually, I may go into the sea, and remain at the beach for at least an hour or two before I can return to my hotel and clean up. Would this mean I couldn't take my watch into the sea, because I wouldn't have the time to clean it up after use? Or rather, until two hours after use? Any help would be appreciated. Kind regards Tobias

    submitted by /u/Tobias10124
    [link] [comments]

    Batman band

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    Apple watch 4 stuck on logo

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    Hi all, I'm currently having issues with my apple watch 4. It's stuck at the apple logo and a force reset doesn't work. Because I did not pair it with my iPhone yet, i'm not able to set the watch to fabric settings or anything. Does anyone know what to do??

    submitted by /u/Mimi_ch
    [link] [comments]

    Hi I cannot find any type of megathread at the top of this sub to ask these small questions, so, just wanna ask, do all Apple Watches have wireless charging or if not when did that feature come out?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    Just tryna figure out which one to buy.

    I use an Anker Wireless charger for my phone so could use that to charge my watch if that's possible?

    I can usually search on my iPhone the sub but on Safari on the Mac there doesn't seem a way to search the sub...

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/RedditUK1900
    [link] [comments]

    HELP ! HELP ! HELP !

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    guys I've updated my iphone to ios 14 beta 3 last week overall it's working great and smooth but today while I tried opening my WATCH APP it's not opening the screen remains still for few seconds and then the app crashes!!!!!! help me out please my watchos is 6.2.5 and I've tried restarting my watch and iPhone

    Note: watch is working and also gets connected to my iPhone as usual but the problem is with the WATCH APP !

    submitted by /u/gillgsewak1116
    [link] [comments]

    How many GB of music can I store on an apple watch?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    I seriously can't find this information on google. I know that the Series 3 has 8gb and music is limited to 2gb, which is lame.

    How many limited gb for music is there on the series 4 and 5?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/nori7910
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Apple Watch 4 battery draining fast after resetting to factory?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    I'm sorry if this question has already come up, I did try looking around but didn't find an answer. I have an Apple Watch 4. About 5 days ago I decided to reset my watch to factory settings because my watch wasn't reading my exercise minutes, and I thought a reset might help. Not only did it not help, but now my battery is draining from 100% down to zero in about 7 hours. Before I could twice wear the watch for 14 hour stints before the watch needed a charge and even then it wasn't down to zero.

    Things I've tried: I have background app refresh off, I have the decibel meter off, and I also have the walkie talkie off.

    Does anyone know what I could be missing? Thank you very much for your time.

    submitted by /u/prairiegirl18
    [link] [comments]

    At the beginning of every month I will make a new face. Let’s see how I evolve.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    Recommended Case

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Recently got gifted an Apple Watch series 3 and a case for it. Not sure what kind. I wear the watch while cutting grass all day and with this case, sweat somehow ends up underneath the case and I have to remove it to clean it. Can anyone recommend a case that can take hits from anything I may hit while not leaving big water spots on my screen that make it to where I can't use it? Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/MaulsLegs
    [link] [comments]

    Stop workouts using Siri

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how to stop workouts through Siri? I am using the default workout app on the watch. I can start the workout using Siri by saying "Start outdoor walk". But tried "stop/end outdoor walk", and it replies with "Nice one. Dont forget to hydrate", but the workout keeps running. I tried the same command on my phone, and it says "Sorry, Nike Run Club does not have this workout".I am no sure if the watch is also trying to search for the workout in NRC, but it did start the workout successfully.

    I just end up restarting the apple watch everytime to stop the workout. My watch glass is cracked, so touchscreen is only partially working. Waiting for S6 to launch.

    Does anyone know the correct command to stop workouts started through the default worjout app? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/javapyscript
    [link] [comments]

    All my Activity Rings data wiped out after I unpaired and paired my watch again (I selected restore backup when I paired it again). Will it take a while to restore all activity rings data or are they wiped out forever? Help :(

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Green spot on my Apple Watch Series 5

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    So today I noticed some green spots on the edge of my Apple Watch screen. I don't know what it could be, probably dead pixels but I'm not sure. It is more noticeable in bright colors. Do you think it would get covered under the limited warranty? I still have until September to make it valid.

    Here's a picture of the spot under an orange background: https://i.imgur.com/zyaxg9g.jpg (it stands out a bit more in person).

    Thanks for the input.

    submitted by /u/HiRedditOmg
    [link] [comments]

    Dev Beta 4 is out!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    I got adapter to use the watch band from my Pebble Time Steel on my Apple Watch

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    Question on GPS

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    I own an AW4 since half a year and I wonder, what your experience on the watches GPS is, since I'm actually not satisfied at all.

    So, I'm running a few tracks regularly. One of them is through a small forest with some tree cover, one is near a lake.

    Since the trees have grown more dense in the summer, I've noticed some seriously bad GPS and distance data. GPS is always breaking up and I'm drifting off the tracks. The distance failure is somewhere between 3 to 10 % and totally ruining my pace data. It was never really accurate on this track, but it seems to get worse.

    I looked up the segments on strava and other runners with mostly Garmin watches seem to have way better gps data (only little deviations on the tracks). Also a few days ago.

    Also at my lake track, I noticed some serious GPS hickups at certain points, that seem to occur always at the same location.

    During my holiday at an island last week, I had no trees, no clouds and really good gps tracking.

    I already tried resetting calibration data or uncoupling the watch, both didn't work at all. I also tried the app Workoutdoors, which seems to provide the same mistakes as the workout app.

    Do you have any further suggestions what to do? Do you think it's a technical defect or am I too demanding of the data especially when running with some tree cover?

    As a reference: I'm living in Germany.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/tim2oo6
    [link] [comments]

    How do I turn the display off manually?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    It seems the only way to turn off the display is to wait for it to turn off automatically, can I bind it to the side button?

    EDIT: solved: ok that feature is awesome, thanks everyone

    submitted by /u/EvilNinja
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel