• Breaking News

    Monday, August 10, 2020

    Apple TV when i play a game, it says welcome back to someone i’ve never heard of. i haven’t even registered a game center account. has this happened to anyone?

    Apple TV when i play a game, it says welcome back to someone i’ve never heard of. i haven’t even registered a game center account. has this happened to anyone?


    when i play a game, it says welcome back to someone i’ve never heard of. i haven’t even registered a game center account. has this happened to anyone?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    I have an apple tv 4k connected to an audio splitter, optical out connected to Razer Leviathan Soundbar. What Audio Format should I choose?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    Should I leave it off (multichannel LPCM) or should I enable Dolby Digital 5.1?

    submitted by /u/josef_cruz93
    [link] [comments]

    What version of Provenance should I install?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    https://github.com/Provenance-Emu/Provenance.git

    When I open it in Xcode there's like a million branches to choose from.
    Does anyone have an easy guide to installing it? (I'm on a friend's developer account, so I can already use Xcode to side load things, but I'm not entirely sure how to do it.)

    submitted by /u/SpektrumKid
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Apple TV HD still viable?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    A friend of mine has an Apple TV 2nd generation (720p) and a ten+ year old 720p plasma TV. I was thinking if getting him an Apple TV HD for his birthday - are these good devices or would something like a Roku Ultra (or ATV 4K if I feel like opening up the wallet) be better?

    Use is mainly for Netflix and Hulu but I know he's wanting to try some of the newer services like Disney+, YouTube TV, etc.

    Thanks in advance for your thoughts...

    submitted by /u/IndyJeff68
    [link] [comments]

    bundles section missing?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    did apple remove bundles section in itunes? on apple tv or ios device they are nowhere to be found.

    submitted by /u/Okwhatwedoing
    [link] [comments]

    LPT: find and orient the Siri remote with an old lighting cable

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Just needing somewhere to keep track of it, I plugged a Lighting-to-headphone adapter into the remote. If you don't think the little white "tail" makes it stand out, there's no arguing that you can instantly tell which way to point it.

    I know there are other solutions like cases and tape, but you've probably got a chewed up old Lighting cable/adapter that can do the same thing.

    submitted by /u/champs
    [link] [comments]

    Searching in browser

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    Maybe I am missing something here, but you go to tv.apple.com and all it is is a giant page with banner after banner of shows and movies, but no way to search. There is no browsing for genre or anything its just up to you to scroll through the whole page.

    I have to search on the main apple site for an ad to "sign up and watch X" just to get to the show I want to watch.

    submitted by /u/Erkeric
    [link] [comments]

    How often do you cast to your apple tv to show your screen to others?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    I have a household with myself and two others. Anytime we want to share something, we just cast it to our appletv, at least a couple times a night.

    Ex: ordering delivery to show the room the menu, a funny meme, checking on the status of the ring or just a new trailer

    I'm just curious how many others do this too.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/dialmformelissa
    [link] [comments]

    Sling TV update crippling app on devices

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    They changed the minimum requirements to use the app on apple tv now your service has to be a little bit faster then it was before

    submitted by /u/7upsodass
    [link] [comments]

    Use ATV remote w/ TV I don't have the remote for

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    So I have a TV that I'm using with an ATV, but don't have the remote for the TV anymore. Any ideas of how I go about setting up the remote to control the TV? Turning on/off the TV isn't a huge deal, but not being able to control the volume is a PITA, especially during work at home.

    It's a Coby TV if that matters.

    submitted by /u/ss412
    [link] [comments]

    Apple tv4k remote just stopped working

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    My remote just stopped working on me.

    It is fully charged and I can hold menu/tv to reset the Apple TV but it won't work otherwise. Swiping the touchpad and hitting the buttons individually does nothing.

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/See0hAreWhy
    [link] [comments]

    A Question about receiver Volume control

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    Hi everybody, thanks for any help in advance. I remotely bought a new Apple TV and Vizio M series. I am using an old Onkyo Tx sr333 AV receiver to power my speakers through an optical output chord. I have been able to successfully control the receivers volume and my TV with the Apple TV remote, but the volume control only works when I can see the receiver. Optimally, I would like to be able to hide my receiver and so I was wondering if there was a way to control the volume with my wireless remote while hiding the receiver?

    submitted by /u/Juststudyingstuff
    [link] [comments]

    Prime Video quality settings?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    I tried searching everywhere and couldn't find a way to change prime video's quality settings. It seems to default to best which makes other devices on my network nearly unusable. I don't seem to have issues with other apps, just Prime Video.

    submitted by /u/DannyIsGreat
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help to watch Greyhound

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    I was given for my birthday a apple gift card because I mentioned i wanted to see Greyhound. How do I use the card to watch the movie? I assume I must set up an account? Can I then use my account to watch the movie at a friends place (cool tv).

    submitted by /u/arebet
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV turns off receiver (and not TV) but is unable to turn anything on

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Here is the set up : ATV 4K (4th gen) --> Yamaha RX-A2080 --> LG OLED. I used to have it (before I moved) where I turned ATV on, everything turned on (receiver + TV), and when ATV was sent into standby, everything turned off.

    Now, after reconnecting everything, it only does above (turn receiver off). Cannot turn receiver on, or do anything with TV power.

    Checked SIMPLINK on OLED settings to be on, HDMI control to be on (Yamaha) and ATV control on as well.

    The weird thing is, the receiver does signal passthrough to the TV so if the ATV + TV is on, the Apple TV HDMI control setting says 'Turn on/off TV with Apple TV" but once I turn the receiver on, this changes to 'Turn on/off TV and Receiver with Apple TV".

    Have done a ton of digging around but was wondering if anyone else had similar problems / ideas. Thanks

    submitted by /u/curiousdoc
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to use my Apple

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel