• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 5, 2020

    Apple TV If TV app in tvOS 14 supported HDHomerun

    Apple TV If TV app in tvOS 14 supported HDHomerun


    If TV app in tvOS 14 supported HDHomerun

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    That would be huge for OTA tv watching but probably never happens

    submitted by /u/PeachOrPear
    [link] [comments]

    AirPod issues

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    AirPods gen 1 keep cutting in and out. My Apple TV has been reset and updated several times. I've also turned off the Bluetooth on my iPhone and iPad. Still it continues to malfunction. They work perfectly fine when connected to my phone. It's only with the Apple TV that they malfunction. Does anyone else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/army-of-ducks
    [link] [comments]

    Beta 4 for tvOS 14?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Hi there, was there an update to beta 4 for Apple TV today? I'm seeing some news articles about it being released some places...

    submitted by /u/cocoman2121
    [link] [comments]

    Buying a Apple TV 4K. Have a few questions..

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    1) how reliable is the system? Do any freeze ups occur or wifi slowdowns?

    I ask this because we have a samsung TV from 2017 that always has issues and recently those issues have gotten worse.

    Our other devices using 5GHZ are fine. So is the Apple TV 4K in peoples experience fast in usage and have a stable fast connection?

    2) Long term how reliable are these in hardware? Is it worth getting the Applecare extended cover?

    Is there any benefit to getting the 64gb version just for streaming?

    3) Any pitfalls in regards to Netflix 4K?

    Thanks all.

    EDIT: Thank you all for responses. Bought one and its coming tomorrow. I'll get the next gen whenever it comes out and put this one in the kitchen where it will be connected to a non smart tv!

    submitted by /u/Bassline660
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to download apps to TV from Iphone?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    So I search apps on appstore on iphone and they download to my apple tv?

    submitted by /u/JBxBHX
    [link] [comments]

    ATV 4 flashes apple logo then goes back to TV input screen.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Anyone else ever have this problem? My apple tv flashes the logo and then goes right back to the input screen of my tv as if there was nothing plugged into it.

    submitted by /u/deez_huskies
    [link] [comments]

    Apple + App Samsung QLED

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if the Apple + TV App on the Samsung QLED's have dolby atmos?

    submitted by /u/rdhelfrey
    [link] [comments]

    Alternate remotes for 4th Gen Apple TV

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I have parents who are unable to use the Siri remote sliding feature well. I was wondering if anyone knows of any other, more button based, remotes that will work.

    I also say this remove, but it doesn't say it's compatible with the 4th gen, only 3rd and 2nd. Would this work?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/The_32
    [link] [comments]

    AppleTV+ content showing “An error occurred loading content” when Ethernet cable plugged in directly.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    I recently upgraded my router. When I did so I got an Ethernet switch because my new router didn't have outgoing ports. Since then only AppleTV+ content shows the above error. If I unplug the Ethernet cable and use WIFI, I have no issues.

    Any ideas here?

    submitted by /u/SarcasmSandwich
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel