• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 4, 2020

    Apple iOS Always liked the iOS Built in Weather App

    Apple iOS Always liked the iOS Built in Weather App


    Always liked the iOS Built in Weather App

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    Owning an iPhone 11 Pro and I’m jealous. So I just bought my grandma a new phone. A Samsung Galaxy S7, because she knows how to handle her old S5. After setting it up I locked it and put it aside, and there I saw it: the Always On Display! I miss it so much. Shouldn’t this be a thing in iOS 14?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Suggestion: have a lock above an app that you don’t want closed. If it is locked, you cant swipe up

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    Is there any iOS Media Player that remembers your time stamp when leaving the app? Just like Audible app.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Looking for an app that has this feature..

    submitted by /u/Gharib96
    [link] [comments]

    Why is my iPhone Battery Capacity gone down?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    I haven't had the iPhone 6 for a full month yet and it's Battery Capacity has gone down to 91%.

    submitted by /u/Konke_yDong
    [link] [comments]

    Hey why is the update size so different than what it shows ? Seems like smaller updates what Apple promised is working for real or is it something else altogether ?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Apple details guidelines for web browsers and email clients with new default app option on iOS 14

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Password manager?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Anyone use a non-cloud based password manager on their iPhone? I currently use keepass but they are stopping support and will no longer be maintained after 2020. I love keepass because I can export the file onto my computer to backup my passwords and such. Just seeing if there are any alternatives to that.

    submitted by /u/andyboy16
    [link] [comments]

    App request - File manager/player able to see Windows shortcuts in NAS folder

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    I have a NAS with a buckup of my files in it.

    Right now I'm using (on Ipad) PlayerXtreme to navigate through the NAS folders and reproduce videos.

    When I create (on Windows) a shortcut to a video (both inside the NAS) , I can't see that shortcut in this app.

    Is there an app similar to this one that allow me to do that?

    submitted by /u/e2e4se
    [link] [comments]

    Sports app that hides scores?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    I stream sports, which means I'm often a bit behind sports apps when it comes to the score of the game I'm watching. I'd like to check the scores of other games without spoiling the game I'm watching. Is there an app that lets you hide the scores of games?

    submitted by /u/StrachNasty
    [link] [comments]

    App Request - A netflix/plex-like app for videos download onto the iPhone

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    I really like how Plex auto categorises everything I have on my server. I'd like an app that does the same thing for videos I have downloaded onto my phone. Does it exist?

    submitted by /u/_Gondamar_
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know a free camera app that can hide UI?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Title says it all.

    I'm just looking for a camera app that can hide the UI.
    (Was going to use Open Camera but that's only for Android.)

    Thanks! :D

    submitted by /u/Jaz_WazYT
    [link] [comments]

    Banner at bottom shows when corded headphones are inserted into Iphone 11 (click to expand pic) First time I’m seeing this, using iOs 13.6 for 10 days

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Question about Route tracking app safety

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    There are several package tracking apps like Route on the App Store that sift through your emails to look for tracking numbers in order to give you a full summary of packages that you should be receiving. Do you guys think this is a safe practice? I'm a bit worried to give them permission to read my emails but wanted to get the Reddit community's thoughts. The app would certainly be useful for me, but security is obviously more important than convenience. Thanks in advance for your help!

    submitted by /u/giants8888
    [link] [comments]

    Better Control Center (concept)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel