• Breaking News

    Friday, July 24, 2020

    iPhone Is there a way to disable double-tap zoom in safari on ios13?

    iPhone Is there a way to disable double-tap zoom in safari on ios13?


    Is there a way to disable double-tap zoom in safari on ios13?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    For the life if me I cannot find any setting which will disable this and any advice I have found points to settings which are nolonger present.

    submitted by /u/Gb87e
    [link] [comments]

    iphone unresponsive

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    I have an iphone XS, and last night it was in my bag and it was open and got slightly rained on.

    The phone was working fine but it was extremely sensitive to touch if any moisture was on the hand (more than usual).

    Today my phone was working fine, and then around 1:30 pm, the screen became unresponsive.

    The phone is in great condition, the volume button, lock button, and everything else are fine. So i turned it off and placed it in some dried rice hoping this would fix the problem.

    Does anyone have any advice on what i should do?

    submitted by /u/nickmansb2
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7+ screen went completely black.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Good day to you all.

    As the title says my iPhone 7+ screen went completely black. Was listening to spotify in my car on the way to work and noticed the screen faded away into a black screen. The home button gives me vibration and when someone calls me it rings and vibrates and it connects to my apple watch. I tried to reset vol down and power button and that does not work.

    Do you guys have any suggestions? Any help is gladly appreciated.

    Have a good day!

    submitted by /u/JohnnyBoj
    [link] [comments]

    Face id not recording my face (iphone XR latest ios update)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    I reset my face id as it was no longer recognizing my face. When i tried to set it up it does not recognize my face and wont set up. I've tried hard reset and a factory reset but it still does not work. The phone is not broken in any way and has no damage. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/JMSM58
    [link] [comments]

    Missing photos after iCloud backup and phone restore.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    Recently moved overseas and am trying to unlock phone for new service. I followed the instructions from T-Moble to unlock phone. Create iCloud backup, restore phone with said backup, and should see message stating that phone is unlocked. Well, I didn't get the message and lost about 500 photos. iCloud seems to have not backed them all up. I tried PhoneRescue with no luck. Didn't pay for the full version, but the preview only showed the photos that are on my phone. Any ideas, or are they gone forever? Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/ElMuerte_The_Death
    [link] [comments]

    CANT GET INTO IPHONE 6

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    i found a old iphone 6 wich i really need since my last phone broke. I dont remember the password so i want to reset it. When i followed a guide on youtube he told me to go in some mode for reseting and it would show up on the itunes on my pc. It just comes up "accept on your iphone to see info" but nothing shows and i cant log into the iphone because i dont know the password. Please someone help i really need this phone.

    submitted by /u/pokeman2222
    [link] [comments]

    iphone XR not ringing

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    Hello. My GF has an XR which she bought in January. Just recently she has needed to apply for jobs and has noticed that when companies phone her, the phone is not ringing, it just goes straight to VM so she misses the call. However, I can phone her from my phone and her phone rings correctly. What could this be??

    edit: Think I fixed this it was Settings > Phone > Silence Unknown Callers was turned on for some reason

    submitted by /u/bishman1
    [link] [comments]

    The sound of haptic vibration of button is very loud on my iPhone 7

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    When I stay in room alone without any sounds I hear the haptic vibration of home button, it is very loud. I can hear it even when I stay 6-7 meters away of it. My phone is refurbished, I didn't ever use iPhone phones, I got it more than a month ago. It is very annoying when I hear it sound, it is like some plastic hits the plastic inside of it. Please help me with this problem

    submitted by /u/Alibek7474
    [link] [comments]

    photos duplicated

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    i went into my camera roll and seen that i had 11,000 pictures when i previously only had 5,000. looking into my pictures i realized everything duplicated. now i'm worrying that someone's hacked my phone because i'm not sure if it's a glitch. i powered off my phone 3 times but the photos are still there. has this ever happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/katjade14
    [link] [comments]

    Alarm/Calls not ringing?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Hi, this is my first time posting here so please let me know if I need to adjust anything..

    My iPhone XR (iOS 13.3.1) is almost 2 years old as I purchased it in December 2018 in Aus.

    Only recently has this happened but it's happened twice now so I am thinking somethings up.

    Basically my partner has called me numerous times on both messenger and FaceTime but even with my phone off silent it isn't ringing.

    I have been asleep but with plenty of calls I would normally hear it straight away and for some reason it's happened twice now.

    I even had an alarm set today to make sure I was up and definitely wouldn't miss the call but then the alarm didn't even go off or make a sound...

    Anything stand out to anyone that would be causing this?

    submitted by /u/vogueaustralian
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X in Recovery Mode and Won't Update

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    My iPhone X recently went into Recovery Mode and is telling me I need to either restore it or update it. I tried updating but after a certain amount of time is tells me it ran into a problem and gave me error code 14, which according to the apple website is a problem with the cord or USB port. I've tried using different cables and different computers and I keep getting the same error. I would normally proceed to doing a restore, but for some reason my iCloud backup goes from Sept 2017 to March of 2020. So if I were to restore, I'd be losing about 2.5 years worth of photos and videos. Has anyone else experienced this issue and am I able to avoid doing a restore of my phone?

    submitted by /u/supertoast43
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips to force unexpected shutdown?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I disable performance manager and enabled peak performance. Now, battery is discharging much faster so I look for any help to re-enable it back.

    submitted by /u/androidboy3
    [link] [comments]

    iCloud AppleID something

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    i Recently bought an IPhone 7 Plus from a relative , Before i got it they said that when they bought it they gave it to a friend without entering their AppleID , and this friend entered their own AppleId into Icloud without logging out when they returned it the identity of the person who entered their icloud into thr phone is unknown , i can still use the iphone and download apps though , but i don't want them to see my photos and everything via Icloud , and when i try to reset the Phone or log out of the AppleID it asks for the password and i don't know it , what should i do ?

    submitted by /u/whooooshjean
    [link] [comments]

    Potential Spam tag from phone provider actually gets sent as name, and “Add to existing contact” resulted in funny but confusing outcome.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    My pharmacy contact record only ever had the company name. Recently they had to call me but I guess it was from a large phone bank pool, because it was tagged as potential spam.

    I added to existing contact so that in the future I'd know it was them. iPhone saw it as first name Potential last name Spam, and updated the record accordingly. Confusing at first, but funny asf.

    https://i.imgur.com/fYTcviO.jpg

    submitted by /u/AndrewZabar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel