• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 22, 2020

    iPhone iPhone XS running IOS 13.2 I believe

    iPhone iPhone XS running IOS 13.2 I believe


    iPhone XS running IOS 13.2 I believe

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    My phone starting having issues with Face ID. I will unable to unlock using it and after resetting Face ID I was unable to set it up again. I then reset setting and restarted multiple of times. The next day I started charging my phone while charging it the screen turned green and black, it randomly switches between being normal and green/black. I would share I picture if I could. Any help would be appreciated.

    Bought March 2019

    submitted by /u/flames_acc
    [link] [comments]

    Please Help! Accidentally Pressed "lost iphone"

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    My younger sister has her iPad connected to my phone and kept sending me 'find my iPhone' alerts, for no reason. I told her to just remove it.

    Later that night, my phone had a message that said something along the lines of "This phone has been lost." Then, the screen turned white with the black loading bar (the typical screen which comes up during updates). I thought nothing of it because I assumed my phone was just updating.

    However, when I went on my phone, turns out EVERYTHING was gone! All my apps, contacts, photos, notes, etc. It's like I got a brand new phone and need to add everything in from scratch.

    I signed in with my apple ID and icloud, but nothing is here yet. I have no idea what my sister pressed and (I'm guessing that maybe apple thinks my phone was lost so they erased all my stuff to prevent anyone else from seeing it?)

    I just made a reddit account and I'm not entirely sure how this works! I'm in desperate need of help, so I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong thread.

    submitted by /u/howwyoudoinn
    [link] [comments]

    iphone x taptic rattle

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    hi, i've had a "loose screw" that rattles when the phone vibrates tightened twice by a repair place. that;s how they described it. they do it free, but i'd like to do it myself for convenience, however, i can't identify what is actually rattling. i opened it and don't see any screws that seem loose. i'm wondering if anyone has experience with this that can point me in the right direction.

    i did not remove the taptic engine to look under there. it didn't sound like it was coming from there, so i left it alone.

    submitted by /u/defjamblaster
    [link] [comments]

    My haptic touch on my keyboard is gone. Help?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    All haptic touch is enabled, all vibrations are enabled, I've turned my phone off and on. It isn't making little vibrations when i type anymore.

    submitted by /u/kickynn
    [link] [comments]

    Need to remove all “recent” suggested emails from former work account.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    Hello I use to use my phone for work so I had my old work email on my phone. I have since left that position and even got a new phone but I'm still seeing the email addresses of the entire company show up on my suggested when I try to send an email. Is there anyway other than one by one to remove around a thousand emails that show up ???

    submitted by /u/TiKKI-my-Cactus
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 11 pro max, ios 14(beta ) Network not allowed, no service.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    bought an iPhone 11 pro max and today before I got to work I saw that I cant call over LET or connect to a cellular network, but I can in fact call and send messages over wifi. my sim card works on another device, and my brother's sim card works on my phone and everything works normally. I have tried a factory reset, and now I don't know what to do. Does anybody have any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/grovfjord
    [link] [comments]

    Blank/corrupt app - can’t delete

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Hi all!

    I noticed I have two apps on my phone that are blank - the app logo is white with thin black lines/circle in the middle. I can't open the app or delete it and I've been searching everywhere to figure out how to delete them off my phone.

    I've tried hard resetting and downloading the app from the store and it didn't work.

    Anyone run into this issue?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DeaconSloots
    [link] [comments]

    Help me!!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    When I open YouTube and I play a video my screen glitches a little bit sometimes the video even turns black I already restarted and deleted the app I'm running iOS 14 beta on the iPhone 7

    submitted by /u/larsheubach
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 - Loud noise for screenshots but not for photos

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I have an iPhone 8, bought just over 2yrs ago from the UK. Current software version 13.5.1. It is currently making a very loud noise when I take a screenshot, and all other noises eg my alarm, calls etc are also very loud, even though my volume is switched off/silent. It doesn't make any noise at all when I take a photo (although very rarely in the past it randomly has, and in the past it has been silent when I take a screenshot). This "loud noise phase" has been going on for over 2 weeks now and it's awful! am convinced there must be a setting, but I can't find it, or any helpful info on the web - it all says the equivalent of "turn it to silent" - which it already is. Any idea what I do next? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/endlessglass
    [link] [comments]

    Alarms turn off randomley

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Iphone 7 13.5.1

    submitted by /u/redditmandandan
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to recover app data that has been lost in iCloud backups?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    I have a bunch of important photos/videos that i stored in a separate app from the stock photos app. I had these photos and videos saved in an iCloud backup for a while, but I recently tried to restore my phone from this backup to get access to this data, but the backup was gone. I'm pretty sure apple deletes iCloud backups after 6 months which is why its gone. My question is, is there a way to recover this lost data without an iCloud backup? I've seen third party software advertising the ability to recover lost data, but I'm not even sure where to begin. Is anyone knowledgeable on this topic? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/aarongreer987
    [link] [comments]

    Should i set up my phone as new?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    I'm about to upgrade my phone and I'm not sure if I should restore from a back up or set up as new.

    Loads of people set up as new but I don't know why they do it? Any help would be good thanks :)

    submitted by /u/yahoy_
    [link] [comments]

    Having issues turning on Siri on my wifes iPhone

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    We bought a new car with CarPlay. When I plugged in my phone, it worked at once, but when I plugged in my wifes phone nothing happened. After a bit of research, I found that Siri had to be activated for it to work. When I try to activate Siri, it gives the popup that asks if I want to activate Siri. When pressed, the popup just comes again and again, and Siri does not activate.

    We both have the iPhone XS Max with iOS 13.5.1. Ive checked restrictions, and it isnt restricted, and Ive tried resetting network settings.

    Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/SluggaD
    [link] [comments]

    Instagram notifications don't show up on my iPhone 11 Pro

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    iOS 14 beta 2 is not coming to my iPhone 7

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    I've updated my iPhone 7 to iOS 14 beta. Then I saw on YouTube or google that they already have beta 2. I went to google with this question and I got that it should come already. But when I go to settings then update, it is written there iOS 14 beta up to date. Guys please help me (Sorry for English)

    submitted by /u/Alibek7474
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel