• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 2, 2020

    iOS Gaming SurviveWega, game inspired by StarWars and Subnautica coming soon to mobile. Signup for Beta.

    iOS Gaming SurviveWega, game inspired by StarWars and Subnautica coming soon to mobile. Signup for Beta.


    SurviveWega, game inspired by StarWars and Subnautica coming soon to mobile. Signup for Beta.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    Newzoo forecasts there will be 2.7 Billion Mobile Gamers by 2023

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Market researcher Newzoo has come up with its high-level forecasts including players' engagement and revenue numbers from 2020 to 2023. The forecast suggests that there would be 2.7 Billion mobile gamers by 2023 out of Three Billion Gamers.

    The report further mentions that the number of gamers worldwide by the end of this year will be 2.7 billion. Out of which a whopping 2.5 billion players will be playing on mobile, 1.3 billion playing on PC, and 0.8 billion on the console. This shows the popularity of mobile gaming in the last few years

    As we all know, In-App purchase is the core mechanic of the free-to-play monetization model. Currently, overall 98% of all mobile game revenues are generated through in-game transactions. Newzoo forecasted that this will grow closer to 100% in the coming years.

    You can read more about the report here

    submitted by /u/Danklord_Ezio
    [link] [comments]

    Feral Interactive teases a new game heading to iOS

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    For those who don't know, Feral Interactive is a third-party gaming studio who port major premium titles to various operating systems. This includes iOS where they have ported games such as Grid Autosport, Rome: Total War and Tropico.

    They recently just announced a new game for iOS: https://twitter.com/feralgames/status/1278705431414628353?s=21

    The hint is "Build this world anew". Any idea on what game this is based on the hint?

    Last time they did this, they used the hint "dolphin can swim" which is a reference to the song "Heroes" by David Bowie. That game ended up being as Company of Heroes.

    submitted by /u/PraytoJashin
    [link] [comments]

    New iOS Games out this week - 7/2/2020

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    Another new week is upon us, here's what's new this week in the world of gaming on iOS. Here's also a link to TouchArcade for the source, and for those who just want links without having to visit an external site the list is down below. Enjoy, and have fun gaming.

    Also would just like to say thank you to those who have gave me and or my thread last week two awards! I really appreciate that, and I enjoy typing the list up for you guys each week. Thanks a bunch!

    AWAY Journey to the Unexpected $6.99 Action 2.5 GB
    Bird vs Bows Free Action 83.5 MB
    Brave Dungeon: Roguelite RPG Free Strategy 633.3 MB
    -Cast- Free Card 37.3 MB
    Crashteroids $0.99 Casual 62.9 MB
    Crying Suns $8.99 Role Playing 1.1 GB
    Detective Di $4.99 Adventure 980.2 MB
    Epic Odyssey Free Role Playing 540.3 MB
    GEEZAKA: Duels of Dragons Free Role Playing 111.3 MB
    I am Hero: AFK Teamfight Free Role Playing 425.8 MB
    Mindcell $1.99 Action 1.2 GB
    Mini Legions Free Strategy 1.1 GB
    Night in the Unpleasant House $4.99 Adventure 41.5 MB
    One-Punch Man:Road to Hero 2.0 Free Card 344.8 MB
    One Finger Death Punch II $1.99 Action 567.4 MB
    Outsider: After Life $3.99 Puzzle 227.4 MB
    Physics Burning Up Premium $0.99 Puzzle 171.2 MB
    Presto Starto Free Action 89.4 MB
    SINoALICE Free Role Playing 1.5 GB
    Slidout $0.99 Games 211.4 MB
    SPHAZE $2.99 Casual 364.5 MB
    Stellaris: Galaxy Command Free Strategy 1.2 GB
    Topic Twister Free Puzzle 211.6 MB
    Turbo Snake Free Casual 103.1 MB
    submitted by /u/xxteargodxx
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite roguelikes and dungeon crawlers?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    I'm looking for recommendations on roguelikes and dungeon crawlers with high replayability, preferably paid.

    Some of my favorite games:

    • Dead Cells

    • Slay the Spire

    • Pixel Dungeon

    • The Binding of Isaac

    • Titan Quest

    • Exiled Kingdoms

    submitted by /u/FrenchToastGhost
    [link] [comments]

    Your favorite games with controller support

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    I'm aware of a nice list of games with controller support but I'd like to know your favorites! Also, if you know of any survival games with controller support that would be very much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/jposquig
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t a guy capture the sunset in peace?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    I'm so excited for the future of mobile gaming, specially with iOS/iPadOS 14 and xCloud!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    • Better, actual console-like graphics

    • A better Gamecenter

    • xCloud

    -Haptics and motion on controllers finally supported

    What else am I missing?

    When an iPad can actually replace a PC 100% I'll replace my iAir 3 with an iPro

    submitted by /u/sknysky
    [link] [comments]

    Have you played anything recently longer than a year?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    I know mobile gaming is sometimes meant to be more casual - but lately I find myself downloading a game, playing it for like a week or so and then just getting bored of it. Often times it is because there is some sort of paywall or artificial wall holding you back from progressing unless you grind or pay money.

    Are there any games you've played, recently, that you have been playing for a year or more? I would imagine Stardew Valley is in the bucket for some people, but it didn't really capture my attention the first time I played it.

    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/yeyeman9
    [link] [comments]

    MMORPG

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Any mmorpgs out there with solid combat and no auto play yet?

    submitted by /u/Jobles4
    [link] [comments]

    Steven Universe attack the light has controller support, right?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    I tried it and it won't work, but I was told it had MFI support.

    submitted by /u/AceFrost349
    [link] [comments]

    Why are so many controller supported games broken now?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    I'm finding more and more games where the thumbstick only recognises vertial, but not horizontal input. DOOM 2, Juicy Realm, Streetfighter, and some others seem to have this issue, probably a lot more. Judging by some store reviews this has been a thing for a few months aswell. Any fix for this, or any way to raise this issue to apple? If multiple games are affected there has to be some kind of underlying problem with controller implementation right?

    submitted by /u/Niklasgunner
    [link] [comments]

    Chain reaction type games

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    I really loved the game Infectonator. Wondering if there are other chain reaction type games out there. With upgrades would be awesome but not necessary

    submitted by /u/Jobin91
    [link] [comments]

    Which is the best Final Fantasy that works on iPad?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    Huge fan of the series and just finished the remake on my PS4, but I'll be doing some traveling and was looking for a good one for my Ipad. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/SumoDash
    [link] [comments]

    Resource Allocation type game

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    The idea is I am the overarching entity in charge (Mayor, Manager, Boss, GM) and I have my subjects (citizens, workers, roster) who have different skill set available to them at different levels and it's up to me to appropriately allocate these subjects to the position which best fits their skill. A plus if you can increase skills over time.

    Fallout shelter is the one that comes to mind but it's very repetitive/uninvolved for me and I'd like to try something else.

    I remember one of the Smackdown vs Raw games (Xbox360) having charisma skill and popularity and ring skill and I liked that concept but the logic/algorithms in the background didn't seem to work as the game intended. I've tried 80s Mania wrestling and it's okay.

    Tropico has something sort of along these lines with assigning managers to different buildings, but the impact wasn't significant enough to really make it enticing. Not sure if other city builders have anything like that where you can assign something to a building/area to make it better.

    Any thoughts for other games?

    submitted by /u/onlyon171717
    [link] [comments]

    Any games on the App Store similar to Geometry Wars?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    Geometry wars was an all time favorite and I was wondering if anyone has a similar game

    submitted by /u/peridotdragon33
    [link] [comments]

    I’m loving Titan Quest

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    I hadn't ever heard of it, I got it when it was on sale for 1.99$ and after reading all that was in it, I thought this is worth way more and it is. Offline game with good story, no iap. Lots of customization. Anyone else play this?

    submitted by /u/ericjaywrites90
    [link] [comments]

    I Broke My Arm! Help Me Find Some Games?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! So I did a dumb thing and went over the handlebars on my bike. Full dislocation of elbow and broken forearm. I'm going to have a metal plate installed this week. All in all pretty bad times. :(

    Long story short I'm going to be in a cast for 12 weeks and in physio for another 12. So I need help finding ways to pass the time!

    I have Civilization VI and Hearthstone, but I need suggestions for games that can be comfortably played with one arm.

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/SpaceHoppity
    [link] [comments]

    AWAY Journey to the Unexpected Lands Arrives on iOS

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    AWAY Journey to the Unexpected Lands Arrives on iOS

    AWAY: Journey to the Unexpected is a crazy, colorful first-person adventure game, entirely produced by a two-person team, a love letter to Japanese animation, published by Plug-in Digital. AWAY Journey to the Unexpected has finally arrived on mobile devices and starting from today, it's available for all the iOS users.

    https://preview.redd.it/uk6l47pnxa851.jpg?width=1600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=efcb1424da2e24d0012fd55b0a204a527822671f

    submitted by /u/SammySam7273
    [link] [comments]

    Turn-Based Sprite RPG Like FF:RK

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    I've played FInal Fantasy Record Keeper and loved it but I've basically burned out on it and want something new.

    What I'd like is a free JRPG app with sprite graphics or nice anime graphics. The battles have to be turn-based, not real-time. I'd like if the Gacha doesn't break the difficulty of the game so I don't have to grind through hundreds of easy levels looking for a challenge.

    It'd be great if the game let me pick up characters like FFRK does so I can always be using characters I like, but I understand that's a rare feature so it's not required.

    I know the Romancing SaGa game just came out but I'm not a big SaGa fan.

    submitted by /u/To1Getsuya
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel