• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 19, 2020

    iOS Gaming Developer Saturday is over

    iOS Gaming Developer Saturday is over


    Developer Saturday is over

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Thanks for participating!

    Any posts made by a Developer after this post will be removed. You may post again next Saturday at 01:15am UTC.

    Hope you found some new games!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    A relaxing driving game?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    Any one knows such a game, apart from GTA? I don't want a stressful racing game, or a campaign of any kind -- and bonus points for non-realistic (or atleast non-concrete-city) graphics; I am mainly looking for a nice ambiance. For reference, the closest I have found in thatgamecompany's Flower, which is not a driving game at all; and Retro Drive, which has nice graphics but weird controls and no free-drive mode.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/TalketyTalketyTalk
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a chill game to grind out?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Just looking for any IOS games just to chill and grind for a while, give me suggestions.

    submitted by /u/patrickada
    [link] [comments]

    Slay The Spire

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    I just got this game through the App Store and it won't load past the still image of the spire, I'm on IOS 13.5 and have an iPhone 6s. Could someone please tell me if it's something I can fix, thank you

    submitted by /u/pepe_is_G0d
    [link] [comments]

    Similar games to star wars Kotor and Jade Empire?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    I recently played Star Wars Kotor and Jade Empire on ios and loved them. I am also a huge fan of Final Fantasy 7. What are some similar iOS games to these? I really enjoy games with a big immersive world to explore with a good story and great characters. Preferably a long game (35-40 hours long) with a huge world to explore and things to do.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Gondal90
    [link] [comments]

    Help me to find head rolling game

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    U can play as a head.Rolling and avoiding things. Each time u pass a point ,head tell how they live before they die. U can collect soul and fill in a tree to bloom new head and that head has a new story to tell u. it is a free to play game with in app purchase.

    submitted by /u/no0necaretofu
    [link] [comments]

    Any good Fighting games

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    Hello I've been trying to see if there are any good Fighting games I've been missing flappy fighter

    submitted by /u/R3QUI3M115
    [link] [comments]

    What are some good quality ports from Steam or consoles to iOS?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    I already know a few of them, but I would like to know as many as I can because I feel ports have higher quality and you only pay once. And they are generally cheaper on iOS.

    submitted by /u/anducsep
    [link] [comments]

    Lifeslide Just Got a Zen Mode Update on Apple Arcade

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Is NOVA 3 relevant in single-player mode?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Adventure Time Heroes is a Raid Shadow Legends Copycat {Promo}

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    So I've seen many people say that Adventure Time Heroes is a Raid Shadow Legends copycat. This may be right but lets look on the bright side. I look at this as a good thing if you want to play this game casually because: The game will be polished. It will have many characters. The game will be heavily marketed with a massive player base.

    Of course if you want to be competitive stay far away because the game will probably have some P2W aspects to it. Here is a video of me going through the first 40 minutes of the game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoeiXDEOIm8

    submitted by /u/Trainer_Showtime
    [link] [comments]

    Any games similar to Door Kickers Action Squad?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    I really enjoy games with a little bit of strategy and progression. Any recommendations? I would prefer purchased over IAPs. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SpartanMelon
    [link] [comments]

    What are some good top down shooters?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    [DEV] Cryptic Legends, tactical hero management game, is preparing for pre-sale. Join us before it starts and get valuable prizes!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    [DEV] Cryptic Legends, tactical hero management game, is preparing for pre-sale. Join us before it starts and get valuable prizes!

    https://preview.redd.it/dghtbikq9ob51.png?width=561&format=png&auto=webp&s=a42f28ab03f1c32d2953390de1462c2b162f671c

    Hi all,

    Cryptic Legends is a Blockchain-based tactical hero management game inspired by real-world legends. In Cryptic Legends you own all the heroes: they are yours to keep, sell or trade!

    We are starting pre-sale soon and decided to reward any player who installs beta version and plays at least 50 battles - of course, that's just the minimum. With more battles played, rewards are bigger&better.

    All prizes will be available after the pre-sale starts, but your feedback about the game is more than welcome!

    Join us now in open beta - enjoy your prizes later:

    Apple TestFlight

    Visit our Webpage to register for pre-sale information, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram.

    Share your comments with us on Discord.

    submitted by /u/badtaste988
    [link] [comments]

    Didn't realize how much easier touch screen games on iPhone were than on iPad!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    I just played dead by daylight and pubg on my new iSE 2 and it was so much easier to run around and juke the killer on dbd than my iPad. The gameplay felt smoother and more console like. of course the graphics were better on my iPad and I do prefer being able to see the bigger screen and screen recording higher resolution. But I really wasn't expecting such smooth gameplay.

    Is there a way I can play touch screen games on my iPhone while watching on my iPad? basically using my iPhone as the controller for games not compatible with a controller? I already have an x1s controller for my other games.

    submitted by /u/sknysky
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a controller compatible open world game

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    I already have most of the gta games, minecraft and other great controller games but i'm looking for an immersive open world game with a world that isnt dull or boring.

    I was thinking of maybe either bully or KOTOR since I like the idea of a space rpg but i'm not too sure and i'm open to suggestions. I should also add, I'm not really into medieval genres such as witcher or dark souls style games

    submitted by /u/Buzzard_1
    [link] [comments]

    I'm not religious what does this mean?? (EVIL NUN)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel