• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 23, 2020

    Apple Watch watchOS 7 Beta 3 new notification. Received this when cleaning my bathroom. Beta 3 now also includes Hand Washing reminders when returning home

    Apple Watch watchOS 7 Beta 3 new notification. Received this when cleaning my bathroom. Beta 3 now also includes Hand Washing reminders when returning home


    watchOS 7 Beta 3 new notification. Received this when cleaning my bathroom. Beta 3 now also includes Hand Washing reminders when returning home

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    New to Apple Watch, question about Photos

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    Finally joining you all after exclusively using Android since the T-Mobile G1. Loving it so far!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Hand washing reminder in action

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    Just got an elliptical today and logged my first exercise on my AW. I'm seriously out of shape but it feels good to close the rings!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    Series 5 battery issues - turning off at 30% - 40% remaining

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    I've had my Apple Watch Series 5 for about a month and recently I started noticing that my watch was dead, needing to be charged. At first I didn't notice but the past couple of days my battery would be at 33%, and this morning it was at 44% when I woke up, then a few minutes later the screen was off (except for the charge battery icon).

    I bought Apple+ Care, but with COVID and no Apple stores open, I don't know what to do.

    submitted by /u/RaySerroni
    [link] [comments]

    My band collection so far.. dont judge

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Gruesome or awesome ? Sport bands are soaked in jars of artificial sweat to test for potential nickel leakage

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    Just bought a series 5 off eBay. When I paired it I was greeted by an “activation lock”. How do I bypass it?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    The only thing im going to miss/missing is the force touch to clear all notifications (Im using the public beta)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    I love experimenting with artwork I enjoy and the kaleidoscope watch face. Currently rocking M.C. Escher’s, Sky and Water.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    So my apple watch told me i stood at 2am, i mean i didn’t but i’m not complaining ;)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    New watch! I am wondering if I should have sized up? I’m nervous to try things on at the store cause my area is a covid hotspot

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Watch Face Gallery not loading watch faces

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    How in the name of Jesus do I turn down the volume on my watch when using intervals pro? I have all my volume settings turned off

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Weird issue with my series 5

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    So the screen on my series 5 is completely off but I can tell the watch is still on cause it had a full charge when I went to bed last night and if I hold the side button on it, the watch will try to use emergency services with the siren sound and everything. Anyone ever had this issue/come up with a fix for it?

    I've tried hard resets, setting it on the charger and even messing around with accessibility settings on the watch app

    submitted by /u/bsbeatty
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone up for competition?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    What is the purpose of restricting this feature?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Repeated reminders

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    Does anyone know of an app that I can use that will make my watch vibrate or play a sound once every 20 seconds for example. One that doesn't give me a notification that I have to swipe away either.

    Edit: In case you're wondering it's for running. I have a Fartlek run coming up and without a team with me, I need to keep my own time.

    submitted by /u/Bluepangolin12
    [link] [comments]

    Using 3rd Party Apps

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    Can someone highlight any disadvantages that using a 3rd party app has over the built in one. (On a series 3 so no always on stuff). I'm looking at workoutdoors because I occasionally plan some trail routes.

    Issues with the app not staying open on the watch ? - I guess you use "show last app" option? I like this off usually. Do these apps override this anyway?

    Syncing to Strava, activity app and health app. Does this all work ok?

    Ring closing - move and exercise - still all working.

    I guess what I'm asking is are there some trade offs because you're outside the stock app system.

    submitted by /u/Jennorocks
    [link] [comments]

    New WatchOS 7 Beta 3 feature

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Watch os6.2.8

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    So I've noticed with the latest watch os update when deleting iMessages from your iPhone it does so on the watch as well. Anyone else notice it or has anyone else watch been doing it? Nice touch from Apple I know for me personally I had to delete them separately which was aggravating

    submitted by /u/brashaadt09
    [link] [comments]

    Rhino Shield came in today!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel