• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 23, 2020

    Apple iOS The new MacOS icons look great on an iPhone

    Apple iOS The new MacOS icons look great on an iPhone


    The new MacOS icons look great on an iPhone

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    Hide all your screens no apps for you��

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    This took all night.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Its all fun and games with the new photo widget until the first nude shows up on your homescreen

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    The photos are more or less picked randomly and well we all have stuff in our galary not everyone should see it doesn't even have to be a nude...

    submitted by /u/Aro3dp
    [link] [comments]

    New Music icon on iOS 14 beta 3

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Looks like we've got ourselves a new design for the music widget[ios 14 beta 3]

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    Music Widget looks terrible now

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    Looks like 4K streaming is working on YouTube on my iPhone 11 Pro Max with iOS 14 beta 3.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    "Jiggle mode" now officially used in iOS springboard copy

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Macbook pro keeps flickering green light.. Help!!!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    So I bought a MacBook pro yesterday and when i watch Netflix my screen starts flickering a green light every now and then. What is this and how can I fix it?

    submitted by /u/6ix6ix6ex
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get the iOS 14 beta?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone 11 Pro and I wanted to know if the iOS 14 beta is worth downloading? If I remember correctly, when I did beta test earlier iOS softwares, there were a lot of bugs and I noticed a significant loss in battery life. Obviously, as it's a beta, this is expected, but how stable is iOS 14. Are the bugs and battery life issues negligible? Thanks

    submitted by /u/rhythmrager
    [link] [comments]

    Control my mac when not at home with iPhone?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Hey Everyone! I used to do this with an app called Google Remote Desktop and it worked flawlessly until a few months ago now the mouse pointer is basically useless due to an unfixable glitch according to a google and reddit search.

    Anyone know of another free to use app that will let me control my Mac from my iPhone even when i'm not home? please let me know!

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/LevelZevin
    [link] [comments]

    COVID-19 tracing storage usage

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Hi.

    I wanted to hear if anyone knows how much data the COVID-19 tracing feature is using, as I can't really find it. I have enough storage free for my liking, but my phone has complained that COVID-19 tracing can't operate as I have too little storage left.

    submitted by /u/ApertureNext
    [link] [comments]

    Wifi calling information pops up while talking (issue)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    I've got an issue that drives me crazy while talking on the phone. After exactly 10 minutes of conversation my iP7 pops up and information (w/o any sound notify) about trying out Wifi calling and immediately hangs up my call! Please help me what should I do, it happpens very often and I am fed up with explaining it to my callers.

    submitted by /u/Whyfrog
    [link] [comments]

    Issues with Widgets not loading in Lock Screen today view

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    On today view in the Lock Screen, my widgets don't load. Is that a big or a thing I can change on settings through privacy, Lock Screen or whatever...

    submitted by /u/Fx4Snickers
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading beta

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    I'm still on the first release iOS 14 Beta. Am I suppose to download each release that comes? Does the 3rd release operate better than the first? Things like better battery life, and speed and other stuff like that.

    Sorry with the stupid question. Just new to iPhone.

    submitted by /u/thegodplayer23
    [link] [comments]

    Developer beta 3 is out!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Ios 14 camera

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    Guys I have an iPhone X but I'm wondering will i get the new redesigned camera app and features on the X in ios 14?

    submitted by /u/Wissam6990
    [link] [comments]

    Downgrade iOS 13 Reminders App to work on Mojave

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Hi! Is there a way to downgrade the iOS 13 Reminders App? I've accidentally upgraded it. I didn't know that it will not work on Mojave. I've tried searching if I can downgrade my iPhone to iOS 13 just to fix it but iOS 12 is unsigned now so I can't restore via iTunes. Upgrading to Catalina is not really an option for me because of 32-bit apps and the performance on my mac.

    If my only option is to use a 3rd-party app, do you have any suggestions that is very similar to the reminders app?

    submitted by /u/lostsunflower
    [link] [comments]

    Why do I have to reconnect to my cars Bluetooth at random times?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    I have a 16' Veloster and a XS Max, but the issue has happened with previous iPhones as well, so I'm starting to think it's my cars Bluetooth.

    My phone will be connected to my car, but at times, it will force me to go into settings and tap my car again to reconnect. Other times, I don't have to do this and I can begin playing music right away without having to reconnect. Any reason why this is happening? Or is this normal behavior?

    submitted by /u/itsXerca
    [link] [comments]

    Found a way to only have one app inside a folder with iOS 14!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    Which do you prefer between Apple Music and Spotify?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Also i want to know, how do you create and update your playlists?

    submitted by /u/paperhoarder2021
    [link] [comments]

    Family Sharing Question

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    New to family sharing. Basically, my two oldest got hand-me down iPhones. I went to set up family sharing and then do a practice call. Something I noticed was all my information is set up — contacts, messages, etc. I didn't want this. My kids are 11 and 9. I wanted them to have their own ID, but to be able to limit phone time. Did I do something wrong? And how do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/theperishablekind
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve spent so much time creating playlists to sort by date added, and finally in iOS 14, it’s a native sort option!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel