• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 1, 2020

    Apple iOS Not only is TikTok copying from the clipboard, they are also listening. I wasn’t recording anything and TikTok was using the microphone.

    Apple iOS Not only is TikTok copying from the clipboard, they are also listening. I wasn’t recording anything and TikTok was using the microphone.


    Not only is TikTok copying from the clipboard, they are also listening. I wasn’t recording anything and TikTok was using the microphone.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    I made some dynamic wether widgets:

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    iOS Contacts Revamped

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    Would love to see this pop-up instead of the giant one that's on iOS 14 right now. Hope something similar comes soon!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    [Help] App store unwanted app suggestions

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    I have Siri suggestions for the App store turned off, also have personalized recommendations off under my profile in the App store in my iPX.

    Still I am getting suggestions under the Search section of thr App store.

    Is there anything else I need to turn off to stop seeing these recommendations?

    They appeared from nowhere a week back and are not going away.

    submitted by /u/ss_174
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14 brilliant new feature - videos play in a small screen while you continue using any other app.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    I had heard it did this but never really realised how useful this would be until real world usage. It's such a time saver. Rather than having to have the video full screen watching you can multitask. It's great.

    submitted by /u/triton100
    [link] [comments]

    A custom voice changer app.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Do any of you guys know an app were you're able to speak with someone else's voice by inserting soundclips of them speaking? Does an app like that even exists?

    submitted by /u/TitaniumCoyote6
    [link] [comments]

    A nice feature of the control center. The timer is shown running if a timer is already set up. It’s very useful to check your timers at glance.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Best thing about ios14 for me is calendar. Finally they’ve got rid of the cog wheel for changing the date. It now shows the whole month and you click on the day rather than turning that wheel.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    It's such a small simple thing but after you count the 1000s of times you do this over time it saves time and is much more accurate and intuitive.

    submitted by /u/triton100
    [link] [comments]

    Dictation Mic for standard iOS voice recognition? Or better non-Dragon solution!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    I have bilateral carpal tunnel and I'm heading for surgery. I am not able to be out of work and I'm looking for a solution. As Nuance stopped supporting Mac, dragon is out for me. I'm not interested in running on parallels.

    I'm trying to find a dictation mic similar to the PhilipsSMP4000 but I am not clear at all if this will work with the standard dictation in iOS and or if there's a better solution. Everything says "Mac compatible" but is it Catalina compatible?

    Please help :)

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/kateretatap
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14 video rotation

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    Anyone else having an issue with videos in all apps not automatically rotating when you turn it sideways? I thought maybe I had my rotation lock on but it's turned off.

    submitted by /u/broolyhooly
    [link] [comments]

    two features I’ve been waiting for for my favorite apps, finally arrived in the same week

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    Greeting card app supporting custom fonts?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Is there a greeting card app that supports custom fonts?

    submitted by /u/lvilgen
    [link] [comments]

    Why Are Scanned Document Files So Large?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    I'm not sure if this is normal, but here's an example:

    I scanned a 5 page simple document using the Files App and built-in scanner, and it is 54.2 MB.

    Is there anyway to decrease the file sizes?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TheTruthExists
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14 Shared Albums resolution

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Does anyone with access to iOS 14 know, if you can now finally share photos and videos in shared albums at the full resolution (rather than 720p or a limited resolution for photos)?

    submitted by /u/wwfr8
    [link] [comments]

    Widget that shows calendar and reminders?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Has anybody found a widget that will display a reminders list (i.e. daily to do list) and calendar events for the day? So far the only app I have seen that does this is GoodTask. This app seems very well developed but it is a bit more feature rich than I was looking for. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/kwag15
    [link] [comments]

    What's a good, SAFE internet speed test app for iOS (not Speedtest by Ookla...)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Just found out my go-to network speed test app 'Speedtest' by Ookla was running in the background for 126 hours on my iPad Pro causing the battery to be nearly dead every morning. Who knows what it was doing all week or why it needed to run in the background so anyway now I'm looking for a more 'safe' speed test app. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/peanutismint
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel