• Breaking News

    Friday, July 3, 2020

    Apple Help 64 GB iPhone has 30 GB of system and other storage. Any idea how to cut it back? This is ridiculous..

    Apple Help 64 GB iPhone has 30 GB of system and other storage. Any idea how to cut it back? This is ridiculous..


    64 GB iPhone has 30 GB of system and other storage. Any idea how to cut it back? This is ridiculous..

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    I’m signed in to iCloud on this and an iPhone 6s. No notification appears on my iPhone for this tho and it’s signed into iCloud

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Half the time when I turn on this iPad, the screen does something like this, it’s like the screen is distorted or something. It’s not like it all the time but still a good amount of the time. Is there anything I can do on the device or do I have to go to an tech store or something?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    iPhone XS Max Smart Battery Case Replacement Defective

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    I had my iPhone XS Max smart battery case replaced on this past saturday evening due to a faulty connecter. however, yesterday i noticed a piece of the top right corner silicone was missing and that the faux suede inside the case was peeling away from the silicone and curling a little. I called apple support who said that they'd replace it. when I took it into the store the tech said "it's up to a technician, and since the technician is me, i say no". I'm not sure where to go from here? I just feel like for a $130 case it shouldn't be falling apart after 4ish days? Any advice? Anyone else have a similar issue?

    submitted by /u/allescas
    [link] [comments]

    Pinch/Expand Print Preview not working for pdf on iPadOS 13.5.1 when “all pages” selected

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    How do I move 20,000 photos from my iPhone cameral roll to my external hard drive? I've looked everywhere but can't figure out how. No, I do not want to use iCloud. ☹️

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    Tried this method, but it doesn't really work when you have a huge amount of photos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcwIv7zZ7J8&t=297s

    submitted by /u/Cream_In_Ur_Bussy
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get a quad-core Mac mini from 2012, then patch Big Sur to run on it, or buy a dual core 2014? (The 2014s don’t have a quad core)

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    Is there a way to make facetime not cancel out all other sound?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    I want to be able to watch a movie while facetiming, or youtube etc. You never can hear any audio loud enough if your on a facetime call. anyone have a hack?

    submitted by /u/zazzyredditor
    [link] [comments]

    Someone setup 2 factor on my account how screwed am I?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    I haven't had a Apple product for 6+ years and recently got a iPhone SE. I signed into my old account which worked but it asked me for 2 factor code well I've never set that up someone obviously hacked my account and added their number as 2 factor. I tried to reset and even called but they can't do anything without knowing that phone number. Is there any way to retrieve this account back I'm not ok with someone having all my info that was in there even if it's all old and outdated. Please any suggestions or am I just shit out of luck? I know it's my fault that I should have added it but 2 factor wasn't a thing when I left the apple eco system. Seems crazy to me if I can prove who I am but can't access my account with no other way than rewarding the hacker and just creating a new one which seems unacceptable.

    submitted by /u/dizmeister
    [link] [comments]

    I'm losing my damn mind: how do I find out what sort of SSD my mac requires?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    13" MBP, early 2015.

    I'm going around and around in circles from articles that either say to make sure I read a beginner article to make sure I know what drive will fir my computer, and beginner articles which only tell me to make sure I know what sort of drive will fit my computer.

    I don't have a clue.

    I want to upgrade to a SSD with a larger capacity, and I can't do that unless I know what sort actually fits this computer.

    submitted by /u/autocommenter_bot
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone keeps losing service - help!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    My XS Max has been telling me "no sim card" quite often lately. A few days ago, it did it for the first time and I thought it was because I kinda forgot to pay my bill (AT&T) so I contacted them and they informed that my service was in fact still active. I restarted my phone and that fixed it.

    An hour ago, it happened again so I tried restarting again but it did not work this time. Then I troubleshot via Google and read that I could reset my network settings. That worked initially, but now it has done it again. Not sure if this matters, but when tapping the screen to wake, it's been taking a few taps to respond as well. Any ideas?

    I have the latest OS installed.

    submitted by /u/Shokarei
    [link] [comments]

    Buyer requesting receipt that contains additional items

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    I recently bought an iPad Pro, AirPods Pro, and Apple Pencil 2 all in the same transaction. I'm selling the AirPods Pro and the buyer wants the receipt. What's the safest/best way that I can provide him the receipt without revealing any additional personal information? Should I just take a picture of the AirPods section of the receipt and provide him with that? Sorry if the answer is obvious, I just want to make sure I don't give him any unnecessary personal information.

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/Doxsein
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X, Verizon Tried to log into pay my Apple credit card bill, and time after time it says my location is Arlington VA, I’m in Portland oregon. This is happening over and over. I’m not using a VPN. My question. Is someone monitoring my phone from VA?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    2nd generation left AirPod won’t work

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    I've tried resetting them, trying to pair them to a different device, and reset network settings on my phone. Any suggestions are appreciated.

    submitted by /u/surveysays_youredead
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to create a partition

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    how are yal Magic IPad Keyboards holding up?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    need some information cauz my keyb folio is pretty worn out

    submitted by /u/MysticWeefie
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about Warranty on MBP 2019

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    Hello, I am not sure if this is the place for my question but, I was wondering what are my options for replacing the screen on my MacBook Pro 2019. I checked the serial number on Apples website and it says Repairs and Service Coverage: Active until November of this year. I was wondering where I should go for this repair and how I should do it. Any information helps especially about my options. Thank you

    submitted by /u/ignFerociously
    [link] [comments]

    Ordering online from Apple store

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Has anyone ever ordered from Apple online? I want to purchase an Apple Watch, MacBook and AirPods but unfortunately my store just closed so I'm forced to deliver. I'm worried my package may get damaged through the delivery process and I've read somewhere that Apple can tend to have long delivery times (like a month) and I just want to get input from any others who have ordered from Apple online and their experience

    submitted by /u/lflor102
    [link] [comments]

    Weird input freeze on macbook pro... any help?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    I've had this issue for a short while now, maybe around five or six months. It used to not happen often, but now it happens every minute or so when it's a really bad day.

    For reference, I have a MacBook Pro from 2017 running OSX Mojave. 8gb RAM , 256gb SSD storage, and all the standard stuff. If you need any more details I'd be happy to send if it means I'll get some better help :)

    My mac seems to have this weird issue whenever I play a game that requires both keyboard and mouse, and this problem happens randomly. It's particularly bad when I'm playing Stardew Valley, if that's any help, and it also affects me most when I'm playing CSGO, HOI4, and Minecraft.

    Whenever I make an input or move my mouse, there's the chance my Mac suddenly "freezes its input." As in, the game continues to run as if nothing happened, but an input is locked into place for some reason. (If this makes it clearer at all, assume i'm pressing right. When this freeze happens, the game continues to think that I'm pressing right, even if I let go of the key or make another input.) The only solution is to press the key again, and then everything seems fine again. The mouse also stops working for about two seconds every time this freeze happens but then it works again regardless of what i do. Once the first freeze starts, it repeats once every minute or so.

    I've looked online to see if anyone has experienced this issue to no avail. I just want to see if there's anyone had this problem and if they could share their solution if they've ever had one. The last thing I want to do is hard reset my computer. Thank you so much!

    submitted by /u/Lxytel
    [link] [comments]

    How are yal Magic IPad Keyboards holding up?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    I bought the keyboard folio for my 2018 ipad and it's worn out like hell. Been thinking of getting the magic keyboard and would like some people to give me some information about it. My keyboard folio 2018's ipad did not last very long.

    submitted by /u/MysticWeefie
    [link] [comments]

    If i delete an icloud email alias, can register it later from an different account?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    I'm planning to migrate in to a whole new account with a new email address and such. I understand that i wont able to use my old main email address as new apple id, but couldnt figure out if i could use the email aliases i created from that id under a different account after deletion.

    submitted by /u/3744160
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any place to test out an iphone?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    Im really looking into buying one just rather test it right now

    submitted by /u/chased33
    [link] [comments]

    Weird pop up windows then my macbook crashes? Is it a virus?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Safari freezing or quitting randomly on iOS and iPad OS

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    I've been having this issue for the last few weeks on both my iPhone X and iPad Pro 10.5 where websites will either randomly stop accepting touch inputs until I quit and re-open Safari or the app will just randomly quit by itself. At first I thought it might be a content blocker I was using so I uninstalled my adblock but the issue still exists.

    Has anyone else faced anything similar / have any advice on how I can fix this?

    Thanks!

    Edit: I am not using the beta, I am running the latest "normal" releases.

    submitted by /u/LSMEricKim
    [link] [comments]

    iTunes erasing songs from playlists when iPhone is plugged into computer. (iPhone XR and Mac mini w/ Catalina). Any advice?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    Hey everybody! I hope you're having a good and safe night. I've recently gotten back into making playlists on my phone of downloaded and iTunes purchased music. However, whenever I plug my phone into my computer to transfer other CD's over etc. these playlists delete a significant chunk of the songs. It looks like in many cases it is the iTunes purchases, regardless of if they are downloaded to the device or not. The playlists go from 100 or so songs on my iPhone to maybe 20 songs on both devices. I'm using an iPhone XR and upgraded Mac mini running Catalina. I've never had an issue like this before and hope it's something simple since it's so mundane and fundamental, but who knows! I really appreciate any input or advice.

    submitted by /u/UpNorth1998
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel