• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 20, 2020

    What’s the best way to block subreddits?

    What’s the best way to block subreddits?


    What’s the best way to block subreddits?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    I've just been using content filter, but that not only blocks the subreddits I put in but any posts contains those words as well. Is there a better way to filter on here I just haven't found?

    Also is there a subreddit that can help me figure out what subs to block if I post what I put in my content filter? The list is long as hell and started well over 5 years ago I have no idea if a lot of those are still things that clog the front page or even exist.

    submitted by /u/Procyous
    [link] [comments]

    Well boys, the end is nigh.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel