• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 20, 2020

    Apple TV Any idea why this domain is now showing up for my Google Account on the YouTube app? Didn't Google Plus die a while ago?

    Apple TV Any idea why this domain is now showing up for my Google Account on the YouTube app? Didn't Google Plus die a while ago?


    Any idea why this domain is now showing up for my Google Account on the YouTube app? Didn't Google Plus die a while ago?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    I turned on my Apple TV but it has been stuck in the startup screen for 20 minutes, anyone knows what’s wrong?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    HDR issues on Fire TV / Vizio (Show super dark)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    I'm having trouble with my Apple TV+ content on my Amazon Fire TV on my Vizio. The content is super dark. The menus are totally fine, but once a show starts, it flicks to dark. My TV says it's set to HDR10.

    Nowhere in Apple TV or the Amazon Fire menus does it reference HDR settings at all. What can I do to improve this?

    submitted by /u/redxstrike
    [link] [comments]

    Purchasing questions

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Has this happened to anyone else?:

    Purchased a movie on my Apple TV4K for $9.99. It's been over a week and still hasn't shown up on my cc statement? I've double checked this morning and the movie is still in my library and playing fine. Just found it odd because Apple typically charges me immediately. Not complaining just curious.

    submitted by /u/crunchytahdig
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel