• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 21, 2020

    iPhone I’ve got Face ID but I can’t remember my password

    iPhone I’ve got Face ID but I can’t remember my password


    I’ve got Face ID but I can’t remember my password

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    I've got access inside of my phone but I forgot the password to it, how would I reset my password?

    submitted by /u/Krnvr
    [link] [comments]

    Messages/mail problem

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    Messages on icloud/gmail "not downloaded from server" any way to fix this

    submitted by /u/DoggoTaps
    [link] [comments]

    Calendar app broken

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    My calendar app is completely broken on my iPhone XR. Can't create events, can't see iCloud calendar events that I create from my Mac. I feel like I've tried everything - I've restored calendar backups through iCloud, updated to iOS 13.5, deleted and redownloaded the app, turned iCloud off and on. I can't seem to find a similar problem posted anywhere online.

    submitted by /u/CarmichaelRoolz
    [link] [comments]

    Can we have a weekly thread about the “other” section of storage?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    It seems to be a common problem that pops up here a Lot.

    submitted by /u/RaiderFlyNO
    [link] [comments]

    Does background app refresh still function when mobile data is turned off?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    Phone - iPhone 7, 13.5.1, UK

    Background - for the last few months I've been chewing through all my monthly data allowance (10Gb) seemingly without noticing, and I'm trying to work out where/how it's happening, since the data use seems way higher than I am actually using.

    I turned off mobile data on my phone about 5 days ago, and my phone provider (EE) is telling me my account has used 100mb of data since that point.

    On the data use section of the Mobile Data screen, it's telling me my apps have only used about 500kb of data, including uninstalled apps. So that would suggest:

    a) The background app is still active, and consuming data even when the apps themselves can't use it. b) My provider's figures are wrong c) Someone/thing else is using the data attached to my account.

    Question - So to rule out a) - can anyone confirm whether background refresh stays active and using data even when mobile data is turned off?

    Thanks so much!

    submitted by /u/mangobearsmoothie
    [link] [comments]

    Other taking up 40 gigs in storage.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Title about explains it all. I did some investigating and I found that other mostly consists of caches and the likes so I went through and cleared my browser history on both safari and chrome and I deleted a substantial portion of my text strings. I don't think that just history and text strings would take 40 gigs though. It's probably important that my phone is jailbroken, and I have been attempting to emulate some wii games (which I do own). I was poking around through Filza, and I cleared out anything that seemed unnaturally large, but the other section is still huge. If there is some location within filza where caches are all stored, it would be great if someone could let me know. I have had this phone (XS) for only 3 or 4 months, so I doubt I had that much cached data. Any help is appreciated. Also, it's probably important that I'm running on iOS 13.5

    submitted by /u/Dr_Dorkathan
    [link] [comments]

    There is not network on my iPhone after restoring it from the backup

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I just restored my iPhone 11 pro max from the previous iTunes backup I made on my Windows 10 computer. Now there is no network on my iPhone. It is showing "No Service." Is there anything I can do to fix this issue?

    submitted by /u/ward_harris_j
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 13.5.1 lock/power button issues

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Hey there, I just got an iPhone 8 Plus, and updated it to ios 13.5.1. Since then, Im having problems locking the phone, as if the lock button was broken. However, it works perfectly in every other task, such as taking screenshots. This bug doesnt always happen, but quite often, so Im a bit worried. Assistive touch works well but Id really prefer not to have it on. Is there any fix? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/lvl14royalgiant
    [link] [comments]

    Is there's a way to print text messages from iPhone without taking the screenshots?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    Hello guys, I'm looking to print few text conversations from my iPhone 11 for court. I know I can probably take some screenshots and print them off, but there are multiple text conversations that I'd like to print so I guess taking the screenshot wouldn't be an ideal solution.

    My iPhone is running on iOS 13.5.1. I hope someone can help. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/nick_044
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X wont charge

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    I was using my iPhone as normal last night, and unplugged my charger to move it into my bedroom when it was at around 18 percent. When I plugged it in beside my bed, after a few minutes the phone turned off and came back on, with the battery level critically low and the phone no longer charging. It soon turned off and there was no life in it for a while, so I left it overnight and when I checked this morning, the phone had turned on, but was not charging and was critically low, and soon turned off again. I have tried hard restart, etc everything bar connecting it to itunes. Do you think this is a problem with the battery? as it seems to me its gone completely dead for some reason. Any help is appreciated thanks.

    submitted by /u/lilsullo
    [link] [comments]

    Phone contact changed area code from +44 to +32 on its own

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    I am in the UK. I was trying to call someone 2 days ago (also in the UK) my most regularly contacted person, and it kept saying the number could not be recognized. After about 10 attempts it finally went through and I thought nothing more of it. When I was making these calls I was just dialing from the contact on my 'favourites', not typing in the number so there was no difference in the calls between the one that worked and all the ones that didn't.

    Today I was sending the same person some reddit links by clicking share and then their contact and send. I then went into my messages and it shows the texts have been sending to an identical number but with +32 as the area code (Belgium) rather than +44 for the UK as it should be.

    Now, when I look at my call history it shows I had called the +32 number multiple times the other day (which explains why it wasn't going through). But it didn't show this on the day, it just showed the contacts name on my call history like normal.

    It seems now that my phone is just switching between the two area codes for this one contact. Some texts I send go to +44 and some go to +32 for no apparent reason.

    Can anyone help me figure out why this is happening?

    submitted by /u/Pu55nm00f
    [link] [comments]

    Horizontal static line(s) on iPhone 11

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    I was watching a video with a black background and then when I pressed the screen to see how much time was left, a thick streak of a green fuzzy line appeared for like a millisecond. It had a mix of gray in it, and it looked like the static lines you see on TV. I pressed on the screen to see if it'll appear again and it did. I tried doing it the third time but it didn't show up anymore. So I replayed a part of the video to see if it was just a video thing but it wasn't. I dropped my phone like 2 or 3 times but it was never more than 1 ft.

    submitted by /u/hulocene
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel