• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 28, 2020

    iOS Gaming Developer Saturday is over

    iOS Gaming Developer Saturday is over


    Developer Saturday is over

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Thanks for participating!

    Any posts made by a Developer after this post will be removed. You may post again next Saturday at 01:15am UTC.

    Hope you found some new games!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    iOS x PC

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    Does anyone know any good cross platform games? Me and my Boyfriend really want to be able to play together since I am studying abroad and he's not gonna see me for a while. I don't really mind the genre. Aslong as it's not chess, we we actually resorted to playing last night :|

    submitted by /u/lil-bit-funny
    [link] [comments]

    Played Clash of Clans, Seven Guardians and AFK Heroes with a friend. Any new similar games?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    I know those type of games are not looked well upon here, but we enjoyed them a lot for many months.

    Are there more recent games we should look into?

    Thank you guys!

    submitted by /u/jachjach
    [link] [comments]

    Computer text horror games wanted

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    If you look at the games like alien ir games like defcon, duskers, any games that show up in your mind that would be great!

    submitted by /u/Noggt
    [link] [comments]

    Any games similar to Grimvalor?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    Is the original Beneath A Steel Sky playable on new plus-sized devices and OS?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    I see some reviews stating that the gameplay is half off the screen and unplayable but others saying it's fine.

    Does anyone here have it and can confirm it works? I have an iPhone 6+ on the most recent OS. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/smes3817
    [link] [comments]

    Rome Total War Vs Rome Total War Collection on iPhone 11?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    Hi folks, can anyone explain if the BI and Alexander are like Xpacs to the original or do the function almost as separate games on iPhone?

    Do you get much out of the expansions? If they're entirely standalone I think the original Rome will and it's replay-ability will probably be enough for me.

    How are the games on IPhone 11?

    Used to play a lot of Total War so keen to try it again after a long time!

    Many thanks

    submitted by /u/-ConMan-
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone here tried playing Melvor Idle?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    I recently started playing. It's essentially a RuneScape idle game, but it has all of the stats of RuneScape. There's also tons of items, quests, shop choices, and a lot more. It's a lot of fun and I'm really enjoying it. I thought I'd share it here.

    submitted by /u/sycnewtox
    [link] [comments]

    I finally managed to finish and release a game on IOS! (It's FREE btw)

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    Hi everyone!

    This took me longer than I hoped because I still work full time, but I finally managed to complete my goal of finishing and releasing a game.

    It's called Road Runner and it's a game about trying to dodge cars and trying to get as far as you can, obviously don't try this in real life...

    It's a simple game but can be quite addictive.

    I don't really have anyone to share it with so not many people have played it, I would love for you to have a go and try to beat the high score.

    Here is the link to the App Store. I hope you like it!

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/sicknote92
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Gaming

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    So I recently received an iPad and I've been bored lately. I was wondering what we're some really good iOS iPad games? It can be iPad only games or ones that can be played anywhere. I'll play anything at least once so all recommendations are appreciated but hopefully all games suggested are free.

    Thank you guys!

    submitted by /u/ResidentAcademic
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon Unite Is A New MOBA-Like Game With Cross-Play On Switch And Mobile

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Can someone recommend crossplay games?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Likes

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Any similiar game like Knight of Pen and Paper? I accept Switch games xD

    submitted by /u/Yenneferu
    [link] [comments]

    From Apple's event.If this is a game, what game is it?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel