• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 27, 2020

    Apple Watch No award for closing all rings for 1 year? Losing 55lbs is my award. Apple Watch changed my life!

    Apple Watch No award for closing all rings for 1 year? Losing 55lbs is my award. Apple Watch changed my life!


    No award for closing all rings for 1 year? Losing 55lbs is my award. Apple Watch changed my life!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Birthday present from the spouse ��

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    My longest activity. Started walking at 7am...

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Girlfriend and I treated ourselves to our first Apple Watches

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    I too got a birthday present from my spouse!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    My rings this week working at an amazon building in Germany

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Just made the jump from my Series 0 to the Series 5 Nike!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Made a paracord watch band

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Anniversary present from my wife! (The band)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Apple Watch S5 - California with rainbow colour scheme, day-date and weather

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    My favourite S5 setup.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Will Apple ever release a watch bigger than the 44mm?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    As a bigger guy that has owned a 42mm followed by the 44mm I can't help but hope for a larger watch. The 44 still looks so small to me. I also own a Garmin Fenix 6X Sapphire which is 51mm(round) and it's about perfect. I know there are hopes for a round Apple Watch one day, which would be nice, but mostly I just want a larger watch period. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Wander_The_Earth
    [link] [comments]

    Tip: Get yourself some adapters and make your own watch bands.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Today I say enough, I’ve been closing rings since March and honestly I got to say this. Even if something is good too much of it becomes bad I’ve become sick of this watch I needed a rest and now I can sleep well because I don’t have that thing reminding me to stand or to do excercise or anything

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    For those of you discouraged from posting your pictures of your watches and bands....

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    Please don't stop posting them! I love seeing people's configurations and combinations and complications!

    submitted by /u/WillowFortune
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice or help

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    I just inherited my fathers I Watch series 4. He passed away and my mother told me I could use it to monitor/better my health. The problem is, is keeps calling me "Dad" in the notifications. It's not a huge deal, but it is a disheartening reminder to me of loosing him. I'd like to change it to call me my name, but have been having trouble. I paired it with my phone and it says "paired to "my name's" iPhone. I even changed the name in settings to ""my name's" watch". Every notification still says Dad. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Would rather not go to a Verizon store to figure out. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/DropBearRick
    [link] [comments]

    Apple and German Heart Foundation team up around using Apple Watch for dilated cardiomyopathy

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    i think my watch was in an apple store

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    WatchOS7 infograph mod lost date

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Here’s all the watchOS 7 features that the Series 3 will and won’t get

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Hi there! I have installed the watchOS 7 Developer Beta on my Apple Watch Series 3 aluminum case (42mm). So, I decided to make this post in order to tell you which of the WWDC announced features the S3 will be getting and which it won't.

    • WILL GET: Sleep Tracking, Siri Shortcuts app, New Battery Management & Battery Health features (under Settings), more customisable Control Center (you can now add or remove toggles), Updated Workout app (4 new workout modes, including Dance and Core Fitness & most used workout types now appear on the top of the list), Watchfaces Sharing, Multiple app Complications, Microphone Icon appearance when Microphone is used by an app (for Privacy Reasons, just like us on iOS 14), Siri Translation, Updated Speech-to-Text (on-device), Animations' Time Decrease (the S3 feels like getting a new processor, it is much faster now), Force Touch Removal (😭).

    • WON'T GET: New Chronograph PRO watchface, Handwashing Tracking, Announce Messages with Siri, Updated Siri UI.

    These are the feature lists. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/DimVl
    [link] [comments]

    Is this S5 Deal worth it and real

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    As the title says, I've never really bought an Apple product from amazon , so I just at least want some confirmation before buying.

    Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS, 40mm) - Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band -$300

    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XR5TRSZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_Sx19EbK5BKFV2

    submitted by /u/Andyh1081
    [link] [comments]

    RIP 3D Touch on Watch OS 7

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Looks like Apple removed 3D touch from watches with the latest OS. I can't get my Series 5 to force-touch on WatchOS 7 beta.

    submitted by /u/hero47
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way or an app to start a recording via the physical buttons?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Let's say I want to record a private conversation with one person without that person noticing, is there an app that lets me do that with a shortcut or gesture using the Digital Crown or do I have to open, unlock, search for the app, open it and than press record through the screen?

    submitted by /u/Curiosity-pushed
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel