• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 20, 2020

    Apple Watch She came in today! (Bonus: he thought I was offering a snack)

    Apple Watch She came in today! (Bonus: he thought I was offering a snack)


    She came in today! (Bonus: he thought I was offering a snack)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    Award Reminder!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    Decided to try out the news app, it’s pretty cool.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    Very satisfying to see my progress like this

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    Longest day of the year. Love this face

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    First monthly challenge ever completed!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Does anyone else use their nose or chin to operate their watch, especially if their hands are full?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Asking for a friend...

    submitted by /u/skwrrkk
    [link] [comments]

    LTE Support Help

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    Currently stationed overseas and I picked up a Series 5 with Cellular. At first it was fine, I asked the Apple store employee if it would work here (Italy) as well as the states when I return. After being assured it would work on my network provider (TIM) I got home and set it up and was immediately shut down with the 'TIM does not currently support cellular'. Switching to Vodafone won't be an issue If I wanted, i don't have a contract all I would have to do is get another SIM for Vodafone and set it up and it will work with the extra change a month no problem according to the Vodafone store.

    The watch version I have is A2156. If anyone knows if this will work in the states I would greatly appreciate the knowledge. I checked the LTE bands it supports compared to the one directly sold in the US and they are mostly similar just switching 800MHz and 700MHz. I have tried googling it and it doesn't bring up anything useful or anything regarding LTE, more about buying a different model number and importing it for the ECG features. I'd rather not drive another hour to the Apple store to ask this question and get told it will work no problem when I have already been there and been assured it would work; but is 100% not the case.

    submitted by /u/patty_cake96
    [link] [comments]

    Wife surprised me with this for Father’s Day :)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Interesting watch band options on a silver Apple Watch?(besides white/black)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Got my new UAG band today. Fastest ever from them arrived in 2 days. My two favorite colors

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Is the Series 5 an insane steal at $299?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    Was originally going to get the series 3, but at $299, the series 5 I feel like is at way to good of a price to pass on. My only thing is I'm in the market for two watches not just one.

    submitted by /u/ielevario
    [link] [comments]

    For the guy who asked what the vitamin-c band looked like.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    Where do I find this watch face?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    I won’t be hitting that achievement again any time soon

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Good looking app layout. That's mine. But hard to make because of WatchOS' editing system.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    how can i get this face?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    View full reminder?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    How do you get the Watch to show the full text of a reminder item? Some have a 3-line icon so I can press it and see the rest without just marking it complete, but others don't, even though they're too long to read.

    submitted by /u/melbigsonasthebeaver
    [link] [comments]

    Award (limited edition on left) with no description and not showing on iPhone

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Apple watch battery dead in 20 minutes

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    So ive got a series 2 42mm apple watch, and recently its not been holding its charge very well. Itll die, ill charge it for almost the whole day, and its dead again in 20-30 minutes of very minimal use. Is it because i havnt fully updated it? At first i thought itd die because my work mandates we wear gloves (auto tech) and i pull the glove over my watch to keep it from getting dirty/scratched

    submitted by /u/Tcwookie
    [link] [comments]

    In case anyone wondering, here’s Space Gray Aluminum case with the Silver Milanese loop

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Digging my new watch band

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    How can I know if the Apple Watch is for me?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:39 AM PDT

    Hey everybody,

    I am often playing with the idea of buying an apple watch but the thing is:

    I used to have a xiaomi mi band 3 in 2018 and I used it for a month until one day I forgot to charge it and never charged it again. That was a 30€ Device and I am unsure if the same thing would happen to my 500€ AppleWatch if I bought one because I dont know if the mi band was not for me or I am just not a smartwatch kinda guy.

    And thus i wanted to know from avid Apple Watch useres if they once had a fitnesstracker or similar device they never used, then got an Apple Watch and used it every day.

    Also like the title suggest I would like to know if anyone could tell me why they love their apple watch and why others might like or not like it.

    Thank you and have a nice day!

    submitted by /u/bestofalex
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a case to match the Nike midnight turquoise band?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    Specifically for an iPhone 11 Pro? :)

    I can't find anything so far but someone might know an independent or an odd colour name that happens to match?

    submitted by /u/doitfortheview
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel