• Breaking News

    Monday, April 13, 2020

    Apple Watch First birthday since owning an AW. I didn’t know of this little detail!

    Apple Watch First birthday since owning an AW. I didn’t know of this little detail!


    First birthday since owning an AW. I didn’t know of this little detail!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    Apple Watch face! ��

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    I like rings on my complications...

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    My Watch for today - S4 44mm

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Got my first Apple Watch! Series 5 Aluminum (no other options in the Netherlands unfortunately)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    Adding another picture to the S5 SS collection.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    My Apple Watch claims it caught A Fib. In case your curious, here’s what it looks like. Details in comments.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    How to Clean and Disinfect Your Apple Watch

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Just upgraded from an S2 to an S4! The speed difference is incredibly noticeable

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Rip my S2 looking in to getting an S5 but wow it’s expensive.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Love how DarkSky says today’s weather!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Not as great as 1500 but I’m proud, it’s just the beginning!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    My 2 watches both Nike, s2 38mm and s5 44mm both Nike sport loop.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    What do the colours below mean in workouts? Seems yellow is when I’ve timed a walk but not sure what the difference is between blue and green

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    Got the Apple Magnetic Charging Dock on eBay for $30. At that price it really is nice to have a solid, stable dock to click my watch into at night. Check out eBay for these.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    As you can tell, I’m a fan of space & the Apple Watch

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    Apple Watch and the constant podcast battle

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    Currently running a S4 Watch, non-cellular but have always had challenges with the podcast app. I do a lot of running without my phone and I rely on podcasts to get me through.

    I had a time where most podcasts would sync, however a few would show with the cloud icon next to it. My phone and watch are left next to each other over night so I could never understand why some wouldn't sync. I reduced down what the phone was trying to push to the Watch which worked for a time but now it shows all devices with a cloud icon. Things and apps I've tried;

    1. Deleting the podcasts app and starting again. This worked once but now isn't working at all.
    2. Different apps. I've tried Castro, Overcast and Outcast. Outcast allows you to push podcast to the watch but doesn't have an app where you can play podcasts through the phone (I listen to podcasts in the car). Castro hinted it was working but stopped playing mid run this morning. Overcast just didn't sync at all.

    Has anyone found a consistent fix for this or an app which actually works?

    submitted by /u/budgecore1986
    [link] [comments]

    Music not syncing on Apple Watch 5

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I have an Apple watch 5 and I have about 12gb of music on my iphone that I would like to store on my apple watch. So far, I have synced 8gb of music but the rest won't sync. Is there a limit to the music or is there another way to get the music to sync?

    submitted by /u/thetoshman1
    [link] [comments]

    how do you replay animations for a daily/weekly achievement? I live for the animations

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    so yesterday I was excited that I got my 7 week workout reward. But I got that notification as soon as I completed my stand goal. but they all just came in together. I didnt get a cool animation. I was waiting all day for it. Is there a way to see it or replay it?

    why doesnt apple ever give you a detailed instruction manual??

    submitted by /u/xanksnap
    [link] [comments]

    Why is AW Series 5 Aluminum 40mm out of stock everywhere?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    I want to get one for my GF for her birthday and it seems like almost no one has any in stock. Apple went from May 4th delivery to not available. I'm thinking of going to eBay for an open box unit but I'm wondering if maybe there is about to be a new one. Any ideas for me?

    submitted by /u/auptown
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to store music on the Apple Watch (or streaming service) with Apple Music being uninstalled on my iPhone

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I used to use Apple Music streaming over cellular to my Series 3 while running outside. I would prefer not to carry my phone while running but I have a very specific issue with Apple Music that I do not want it installed on my phone. Basically with CarPlay if I have Apple Music installed it will hijack whatever audio I was actually listening to and start playing a random song in my library (example: I was listening to a podcast, and when I get back in my car I plug in my phone and instead of resuming the podcast it just plays some random song from my Apple Music library. Might be an issue with my car, doesn't matter because it is an issue).

    So I would like Apple Music uninstalled on my phone but I would like to store music on my watch or stream over cellular. I don't care what service (spotify/local music/youtube music). I just want to know if there is a solution.

    Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/christmas_ape
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to block contacts on Apple Watch? I have them blocked on my phone but it shows up on my watch

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Series 4 and 5 owner, how mad would you be?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    How mad would you Series 4 and 5 owners be if Apple released sleep tracking to the Series 6 ONLY and not your perfectly capable Series 4 or 5?

    I sure know that I'd be pissed. I currently use AutoSleep and with setting Theater Mode and DND, my battery percentage is about 94% after 7-8 hours of sleep which I think is pretty reasonable. There's absolutely NO REASON that Apple cannot integrate sleep tracking natively to the Series 4 or 5. They could make a toggle on the control center that allows you to set both Theatre Mode and DND with one press along with other optimizations and the watch would be fine.

    I completely understand capitalism and that's why the US Government wants us to get back to work as soon as possible but, these devices are expensive. They should be built to last 4-5 years and get features like this. It's not like the watch can't handle it as evidenced by the ability of a third party app to do so. I just think that Apple could write it natively and optimize performance even better.

    submitted by /u/CleverUsername118
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel