• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 14, 2020

    iPhone iPhone X heat problem

    iPhone iPhone X heat problem


    iPhone X heat problem

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:28 PM PST

    I recently bought an iPhone X on eBay and after a few days I've noticed that it keep heating up without doing anything major This this normal?

    submitted by /u/FlubbyTheDestroyer
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 Plus Back Camera only works in 2x and some apps?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:59 PM PST

    I am having a strange issue with an iPhone 7 Plus with the latest iOS that I was given and the person who gave it said they never had any issues with the back camera and it did work when I got it.

    I also have never dropped it.

    For some reason Facebook and Camera+ can access the back camera. Yet I always saw a blank screen in the default Camera App and apps such as receipt scanning apps would either be blank or activate the front camera instead.

    I did a factory reset and at first it didn't appear to do anything, but I randomly noticed if I hit "1x" to make it "2x", the Camera App randomly activates the back camera and takes a photo with and without flash.

    Is there anything that I can do as the phone is perfect otherwise?

    submitted by /u/ReddiePenguin
    [link] [comments]

    App is uninstalled but says it’s installed.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:08 PM PST

    This morning when I would open Snapchat it would crash multiple times. I deleted the app and went into the App Store to re download it. When I search it up in the AppStore I see the word "open" next to it as if it's downloaded already, and once I click "open" nothing happens. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/GamesEpic
    [link] [comments]

    Moving apps around

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:31 PM PST

    I have an iPhoneX and just updated my software. Sometimes the phone randomly shuffled my apps and home screen folders. Does anyone else experience this or know why it does this?

    submitted by /u/alriokidoki1
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie issue

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:25 PM PST

    I recently moved from android to iOS (refurbed 7 on 13.2.2 13.7GB of 128 used). When I first got the phone, swiping through recent apps after double pressing the home button was very fluid in both directions. Lately, the same swiping only moves one app card at a time, with each almost stopping. I am at a loss to understand what has changed.

    submitted by /u/Aeropilot03
    [link] [comments]

    Lightning port or battery issue?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:15 PM PST

    My iPhone 6s has been steadily having issues with both the battery and the lightning port, it would die on percentages as high as 50 and I had a very hard time making the contacts connect to initiate charging even with multiple cords, power sources, and cleaning techniques. It now straight up won't charge, so it's permanently dead. Is this confirmation that it needs a new port? Or could it still be a messed up battery? Or worst case, could it be both?

    submitted by /u/Braedino
    [link] [comments]

    How do I stop the pop up like suggestions after my last OS update?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:48 PM PST

    After my last update every once in a while when I touch a widgets pop up come up asking if I want to delete, edit, etc. Also, my text messaging will ask if I want to slam/whisper/some other idiotic effect. Can I turn this off? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/NyQuil1973
    [link] [comments]

    Find my Friends “Not Available” Bug

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:31 PM PST

    So I'm having an issue. My gf and I just started "Share my Location" indefinitely under iMessages, but for some reason, she's getting a "Not Available" on her side, but I can see her location just fine. Here's the weird thing, if I turn off location services as a whole, it starts working! But of course everything else doesn't work anymore. It does work if I have the Find My Friends app open in the background, but if I close it, nada. So I'm really baffled by why this is happening right now since I haven't had issues in the past with other people. And insight and help into this would be helpful. Thank you

    submitted by /u/tobymeg1
    [link] [comments]

    My iphone 4 is connected to the internet but most apps like youtube and Reddit won’t load up while my i phone x that is connected to the same wifi has no problem.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:04 PM PST

    I used to have a problem with google too but there was an alert about something identification i hit continue and it solved it can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/m501f
    [link] [comments]

    Personal Hotspot

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:56 PM PST

    I can't click onto it, I have a photo but the subreddit doesn't let photos be posted I can send it in pm. Has anyone else had this problem before?

    submitted by /u/Klevvers
    [link] [comments]

    Would you exchange/return this ? Small spec of dust on front camera.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:18 PM PST

    This is the 3rd iphone this week. First 2 had a strange spec of either dust or metal underneath the screen. I bought it at Best Buy and they almost didn't want to give me this one ..

    IMAGE: https://imgur.com/a/Ak8Jngy

    submitted by /u/babygorilla90
    [link] [comments]

    Old iPhone unlock help? Possibly need a hacker??

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:43 PM PST

    I found an old iPhone 4 that I had in high school the other day and I was like oh sweet let me look at all those cringey texts with the ex and photos of goonin with the boys! Much to my dismay it still has the passcode on it and I cannot remember for the life of me what it is.

    I logged into my iCloud account and it looks like the phone isn't linked to the phone anymore (I guess after 6+ years it logs you out?) I called Apple and the very nice girl (actually sounded pretty hot. Got no digits tho sorry boys) said that there was basically no way to get back in without erasing the phone, therefore also erasing my motivation for getting into the damn thing in the first place.

    So I'm turning to ol' reliable (Reddit) for some help. If you all have some crazy ninja iPhone tricks that work I'd love some help. My only idea is that maybe since it's a 8 year old phone it's encryption still has leaks?

    What's in it for me you may ask? Well I'll post anything particularly cringey or otherwise juicy for you alls entertainment at my expense.

    Next step is the dark web so if you help you're basically saving my life if you help.

    submitted by /u/do_it_4_state
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone SE battery problems

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:33 AM PST

    Hi there!

    I recently got an iPhone SE from a friend and I noticed some weird issues with the battery. When using the phone, the battery doesn't drain that much but when I put the phone on stand-by, the battery starts draining really fast. I have no idea if this is a software issue or a battery issue, I'm a complete newbie to Apple and it's products, so I do not know where to start :(

    The battery settings say that the maximum capacity is 83%.

    Thank you in advance!!

    submitted by /u/SiebeYolo
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone is stuck in headphone mode?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:29 PM PST

    My iPhone is currently stuck in headphone mode for some reason. The sound on it was fine until about 15 to 20 minutes ago. I brought my phone in with me when I shaved my facial hair off, but it was in my right trouser pocket at the time, so it wouldn't have been water damaged. The only water I got on my body was on my shirt on the left hand side of my body - and it wasn't even that much water. This is the first time my iPhone has been in headphone mode and won't go off. I also find this peculiar because I've never used headphones or earphones on them before.

    What would cause it? How can I get it off headphone mode? I tried using my headphones on my iPhone to keep putting it in the headphone jack and pulling it back out again. But that won't work. I've tried refreshing my phone. Won't work. What can I do?

    submitted by /u/DanielCracker
    [link] [comments]

    Mix help

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:07 AM PST

    So when I'm playing games and listening to music at the same time, they are at the same volume, how can I set them to different volumes while they are playing at the same time?

    submitted by /u/Wet-Khakis
    [link] [comments]

    Um... help

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:56 AM PST

    I have an iPhone SE (irrelevant) and it's working fine. My charger, however, has kind of squished on the charger end (the rubber coating of the cable) and now it's squished so much it's split, and I don't know why. I'd post a photo but it's not possible here. Anyone have any idea why this happened?

    submitted by /u/101TheLegend101
    [link] [comments]

    “My card” contact wont stay edited

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:04 AM PST

    It just does back to default after a few seconds

    submitted by /u/autistickid19
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 Pro dead

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 05:33 AM PST

    So this has now happened to two phones that I know of. They have just shut off while in use and won't turn back on. The batteries were charged over 50% when this happened and nothing will turn them back on. No forced restart, no DFU and they won't register any charging or connection to a pc.

    The first phone this happened to was a friends and it just happened about 5 days later to my wife. Our friend had to get a replacement and I am taking my wife's in tomorrow. My wife's phone is only 3 months old as well.

    I have tried searching but can't seem to find much on this. Is there any known issue/faults or is it complete coincidence and no one else has experienced this?

    submitted by /u/fuckthisnameshit
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 + AT&T: I’m unable to browse the internet if I’m in the middle of a phone call unless I’m on WiFi. Is there a fix?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 05:08 AM PST

    Title says it all, thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/DoMeNancyPelosi
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with IphoneXR

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:43 AM PST

    Hello, after the ios 13 update I got this thing happening whenever I want to search stuff on the Iphone: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPkxLEssVk7CfRiSKVUHYYQZqEopPX7UihXhwL2marqgLJh2lxgoacva3vZKpAqjw/photo/AF1QipPjjFRdcyffDPHjmvbbsDLiX3fU7ad7NQxZhj4J?key=c2NIVGpvcE9YVG8zdXU2OHktS3l0a2RHZENCQkF3

    I tried googleing this but got nothing. So far I tried: hard reset, soft reset, unintsalling certain apps with widgets and such still the problem remains.

    submitted by /u/pwnmercury
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6s cant boot games, YouTube and most other apps

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:10 AM PST

    My iPhone can't boot up apps like YouTube since 1 month. It can still boot up apple included apps and WhatsApp. When i try to boot up other apps I'm stuck on the loading screen. Even though it can't boot up discord i still receive notifications from it.

    submitted by /u/Ankermetal
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 8 can’t connect to 4g/2g any more, no signal either.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 03:01 AM PST

    So as of yesterday my phone, in places where I've been able to connect to 4g/2g before, can no longer connect to 4g/2g. It also looses regular phone call and texting service. It just says no service at the top of the screen, my calls drop and my texts don't send.

    How do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/Ayayaya3
    [link] [comments]

    Is the base iphone 6 still a decent phone in 2020?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:39 AM PST

    So my iphone just broke & i still have the six with 16GB, My carrier is Xfinity Mobile. I'm on a tight budget and was considering getting a 128GB model for $150 at Bestbuy. i know the regular six only has 2gb of ram, i think & its definitely a dated phone. But i just need something to store music, watch youtube, type notes & make calls/text. I'm not able to afford the new gens phones at the moment and just need something to get by with for the time being.

    Would you guys recommend this? Would it be able to keep up with updates and such without totally failing? Is there a better place i should make the purchase? I wanna make sure i'm making the right decision and would genuinely appreciate any input you guys have on the subject! thank you

    submitted by /u/MeatyToasterOven
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel