• Breaking News

    Monday, January 13, 2020

    iPhone Daily Tech Support Thread - [January 13]

    iPhone Daily Tech Support Thread - [January 13]


    Daily Tech Support Thread - [January 13]

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 08:09 PM PST

    Welcome to the Daily Tech Support thread for /r/iphone.

    Have a question you need answered? Ask away! Please remember to adhere to our rules, which can be found in the sidebar. As usual, if you have a serious issue with the subreddit, please contact the moderators directly.

    Please be informed that any questions about bypassing iCloud lock, or anything similar that may infer that you are trying to get access to a locked iPhone, are no longer allowed and will be removed. Thank you.

    Join our Discord room for support:

    Discord

    Note: Comments are sorted by /new for your convenience.

    This is the previous archive of all previous "Daily Tech Support" threads. This is best viewed on a browser. If on mobile, type on the searchbar [title:"Daily Tech Support Thread" author:"AutoModerator"] (without the brackets, and including the quotation marks around the title and author.)

    Here is a previous archive of all previous "Weekly Tech Support" threads, which has now changed to Daily Tech Support Thread. This is best viewed on a browser. If on mobile, type on the searchbar [title:"Weekly Tech Support Thread" author:"AutoModerator"] (without the brackets, and including the quotation marks around the title and author.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Stock // NeuralCam [XR]

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:22 PM PST

    Just upgraded to an iPhone XS

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:12 PM PST

    My god what a good phone.. I had a galaxy s8 before this and I thought that was good. Everything about it is so quick and responsive and the style is amazing. If you're considering switching from an older phone, do yourself a favour and get one (or an 11)

    submitted by /u/MegaEchidna
    [link] [comments]

    Kuo: All 5G iPhones on Track to Launch in Fall 2020, Including Both Sub-6GHz and mmWave Models

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 08:36 PM PST

    Reduce Motion

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 11:03 PM PST

    I got an iPhone 7 from my older sibling just a month or two before. It is about 3 years old with 80 percent battery capacity so I looked at all the things that could save me battery like reducing the transparency and reducing motion. So, I have never actually used an iPhone with the motion on.

    But man, I just turned reduce motion off and it is a totally different experience. The phone feels so much quicker and more responsive and I actually like using it. I am amazed that a 3 year old phone is still so speedy!

    submitted by /u/kamlakar96
    [link] [comments]

    Which car mount are you guy using for your iPhone XR?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:56 PM PST

    I have a iPhone XR with slim case,and there are too many cell phone car mount options out there, what is the best one you find? does anyone heard and tried this one from YT?

    submitted by /u/whiteissowhite
    [link] [comments]

    "iTunes could not back up the iPhone '[deleted name]' because the iPhone disconnected" between an iPhone 11 Pro Max and MacBook Pro's iTunes with an USB cable.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:17 AM PST

    Apple Provides Free Replacement for Faulty iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR battery Cases

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 04:50 AM PST

    I just got the IPhone 11

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 08:50 PM PST

    I'm in LOVE, I upgraded from a fucking iPhone 6

    I'm fact in so in love I'm a little scared of damaging my phone.

    What are some tips you could give me to maintain my phones health, efficiency , and speed for the longest amount of time possible before it starts to slow down and fall off?

    submitted by /u/LookSWtco
    [link] [comments]

    Best Wireless chargers by Yahoo

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:30 AM PST

    Privacy / Tracking questions - Memories in photo app

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:29 PM PST

    I consider myself pretty aware of all the privacy settings and try to minimise all tracking.

    This weekend I was away in another state catching up with some friends. Over the weekend, the stock photo app sent me a "My Memories" notification and it had put together all the photos of me and one of the friends from this trip. What tracking data was used to do this so I can disable it? At the moment, all I can think of is that it was a coincidence, but in this day and age you can't be sure.

    As a brief summary:

    • I have location disabled for everything except for Find My (While Using), Apple Maps (While Using), Uber (While Using), Weather (While Using) and System Services.

    • My friend does not have an iPhone

    • This is on the stock photo app. I don't have google photos installed. In fact, I don't have any google apps installed.

    • Only FB app I have installed is Messenger. I don't communicate with this friend on Messenger. I don't communicate with him on SMS. All our communication is through WhatsApp.

    submitted by /u/wizardofchocolate
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel