• Breaking News

    Friday, January 17, 2020

    iPhone Could anyone tell me Rendered Pixels/Resolutions of these iPhones in Zoomed View?

    iPhone Could anyone tell me Rendered Pixels/Resolutions of these iPhones in Zoomed View?


    Could anyone tell me Rendered Pixels/Resolutions of these iPhones in Zoomed View?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:08 AM PST

    \ Standard View Zoomed View
    iPhone XR 1,792 x 828 1,624 x 750
    X, XS, 11 Pro 2,436 x 1,125 ? x ?
    XS Max, 11 Pro Max 2,688 x 1,242 ? x ?

    How to

    • Settings > Display & Brightness > View: Standard or Zoomed
    • take Screenshot
    • Dimensions of picturescreenshot = Rendered Pixelsresolutions
    submitted by /u/my01cent
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone experiencing faster auto-lock timer ?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:08 PM PST

    Sometimes my iphone will dim the brightess in just 5 seconds and turn off immediately. Sometimes longer than that, but still shorter than 30 seconds I've choosed it to. Why does this happen ?

    submitted by /u/kristikoroveshi94
    [link] [comments]

    Increasing storage space?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:52 PM PST

    I have an iPhone SE with only 16GB of storage. I have plenty of cloud storage, but what's stored on my phone maxes it out. My storage is taken up of 1/3 system 1/3 other and 1/3 photos, apps and everything else.

    My question is this: how can I get that 'other' section to take up less storage? I clear cache on the apps that I'm able to and offload the apps that aren't in use. I delete old messages. I've updated my iOS which solved the storage problem momentarily and then all the space was taken up again.

    I don't want to get a new phone because this one is working perfectly fine and I like it. My only issue is with the storage space. Sometimes I can't open apps so I have to delete others just to open one. Currently it won't let me re-download the apps that I deleted to temporarily make some space (so my phone would stop crashing and let me open an app).

    submitted by /u/disciple-rf-veg
    [link] [comments]

    Cheap HDMI adapter works with my wife’s iPhone XS, but not with my iPhone 11 Pro Max.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:43 PM PST

    Any idea why? Did Apple change something with video output on the new phones?

    submitted by /u/ViperNerd
    [link] [comments]

    Battery drain on Instagram

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:14 AM PST

    Why does Instagram spend so much battery?! I spend way more time in other applications, some of them more intensive, and sometimes they are from facebook group too, (I.e. WhatsApp, Games etc etc) but somehow Instagram always manages to waist more battery. Anyone can help me out? Currently I have an iPhone 7 with the battery level on 83% and it says the phone is still up to Max performance.

    submitted by /u/D1VE72
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 won't ring sometimes

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:00 AM PST

    I've been having a problem with my 11 where it sometimes just doesn't ring. It'll play sound from an app or video, so I know it's not a speaker problem. I always have my ringer on at least halfway and I never have do not disturb on. It'll do this with my alarm sometimes as well. There have been days where I'll wake up and my alarms will be going off, but they'll be completely silent. Sometimes when I get a notification if Im playing music, it'll lower the music volume, not play the sound, and I have to pause and play the music to get it to normal volume again. This isn't the first iPhone I've had this problem with. I've never seen or heard of anyone else having this problem, so hopefully someone here can help. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MudsIsGod
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t update or download apps on my phone??

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 04:03 AM PST

    Hi, I have an iPhone 8.

    Just a week ago I could download apps and update them fine, but a little while after I updated to iOS 13.3 (the newest one) I can no longer do so.

    This didn't happen immediately after I updated just about a day or so after. So I'm unsure if it's because of the update or not.

    I also cannot open the iTunes and AppStore section in my phones settings. I can open other areas like general, sounds & haptics etc. But when I try to open the AppStore section it just grays out like I'm still pressing it (even though I'm not) then my phone freezes until I exit settings.

    (I've tried restarting my phone but it didn't work)

    submitted by /u/chesek
    [link] [comments]

    Weird Airplane Mode Symbol, while airplane mode isn’t on in iPhone XR

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 04:47 AM PST

    I will have data and bluetooth on, and even so, the airplane mode symbol will appear to replace it.

    submitted by /u/YourMumGayLelz
    [link] [comments]

    Purchase couldnt be completed

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:57 AM PST

    I cant make any in app purchase but can purchase everything off app store? Error pops up couldnt connect to itunes store and purchase couldnt be completed

    submitted by /u/prettygod__
    [link] [comments]

    IPhone XS Max overheating

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:47 AM PST

    Basically if I fall asleep watching YouTube and the battery gets under 20% it will heat up and give me the temperature warning. Why is that?

    submitted by /u/conrailfan2596
    [link] [comments]

    Nurse Needs Help with Text Page Alerts

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:21 PM PST

    Hey all - hoping someone might have some advice with DND, Siri Shortcuts or Emergency Bypass etc.

    I work for a hospital and get emergency pages as a text message. I have to get to the hospital within 30 minutes, so it is important I wake up in the middle of the night! I'm only on call certain nights of the week. The problem is - I receive the page whether I'm on call or not. I don't want to wake up unnecessarily. I was wondering if Siri Shortcuts could be used in this situation, instead of me changing notifications 3-4 times/week.

    TLDR: I'd like a way to setup a loud text alert, but scheduled.

    submitted by /u/spotted_marshall
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel